Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 14:02 - Jan 10 with 46578 viewsJBG

Stay away from our team and hand Martin the chairmans job, you fhucking interfering knob
Huw Jenkins on 00:02 - Jan 12 with 2918 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins on 23:55 - Jan 11 by JBG

Get someone with real money and successfull in his business, and knows how to steady a ship, and not a failed one, earning vasts amounts and sinking us with his bad decisions, that's my opinion like or lump it, 44 years a supporter i'll say what i like, there that will keep the minus going up.

Old Jack go fhuck yourself you've only been with us 5 minutes

Morgan's Mrs would never allow it ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins on 00:31 - Jan 12 with 2889 viewsSwanseajill

Huw Jenkins on 23:39 - Jan 11 by Loyal

They all put in 5k initially, I don't know how it worked after that, but it was 5k per person.

I'm not sure where you heard that, but I would be interested to know where you get your figures from.
On another note
No other billionaire was available at the the time when these guys put up the cash, or had bank guarantees. And after 9th floor, Petty and Mike Lewis almost ground us into oblivion ,these guys took chances that no others would.
And Mel Nurse had faith in them, that was good enough for me.

The blame game on here is getting tedious, and becoming ridiculous. We have to a work with what we've got, like it or lump it.
Blaming individuals is not going to raise us up the league. We've made our beds and we have to lie in it.
So, it's time to change the linen and give the squad our voices in support and not nit picking any individuals who's name hasn't been mentioned yet so far.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 0:55]
Huw Jenkins on 01:15 - Jan 12 with 2830 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins on 00:31 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

I'm not sure where you heard that, but I would be interested to know where you get your figures from.
On another note
No other billionaire was available at the the time when these guys put up the cash, or had bank guarantees. And after 9th floor, Petty and Mike Lewis almost ground us into oblivion ,these guys took chances that no others would.

The blame game on here is getting tedious, and becoming ridiculous. We have to a work with what we've got, like it or lump it.
Blaming individuals is not going to raise us up the league. We've made our beds and we have to lie in it.
So, it's time to change the linen and give the squad our voices in support and not nit picking any individuals who's name hasn't been mentioned yet so far.

I'm just saying what happened ' initially ' .... me personally ? I'm not having a go at anyone.

And, no. I won't be divulging who told me. As for Mel Nurse, I know many at the time who will tell you he wasn't involved until the car park went up for sale.

We all have our opinions, and these are mine. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Huw Jenkins on 09:04 - Jan 12 with 2676 viewsSwanseajill

Huw Jenkins on 01:15 - Jan 12 by Loyal

I'm just saying what happened ' initially ' .... me personally ? I'm not having a go at anyone.

And, no. I won't be divulging who told me. As for Mel Nurse, I know many at the time who will tell you he wasn't involved until the car park went up for sale.

We all have our opinions, and these are mine. 👍

That's funny, considering Mel has been 'involved' since the first day he kicked a football.

Nothing wrong with airing opinions on here, its when people air tittle tattle they've heard in the pub as FACTS ....that causes problems.
Huw Jenkins on 09:08 - Jan 12 with 2664 viewsraynor94

Huw Jenkins on 09:04 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

That's funny, considering Mel has been 'involved' since the first day he kicked a football.

Nothing wrong with airing opinions on here, its when people air tittle tattle they've heard in the pub as FACTS ....that causes problems.

Superb post, you don't realise what you have got until you lose it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huw Jenkins on 09:34 - Jan 12 with 2668 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 23:55 - Jan 11 by JBG

Get someone with real money and successfull in his business, and knows how to steady a ship, and not a failed one, earning vasts amounts and sinking us with his bad decisions, that's my opinion like or lump it, 44 years a supporter i'll say what i like, there that will keep the minus going up.

Old Jack go fhuck yourself you've only been with us 5 minutes

i believe you actually are believing the tripe you wrote,

stick too pie eating ffs mun
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 9:44]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 2574 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 09:34 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

i believe you actually are believing the tripe you wrote,

stick too pie eating ffs mun
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 9:44]

fhuck up you plastic piss pants old git,i'll stick a pie up your fhucking nose the next time i bump into you, you sh1tbag keyboard warrior
Huw Jenkins on 13:03 - Jan 12 with 2550 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins on 13:00 - Jan 12 by JBG

fhuck up you plastic piss pants old git,i'll stick a pie up your fhucking nose the next time i bump into you, you sh1tbag keyboard warrior

Remember that time you took him up the Railway and no f*cker knew who he was?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 13:05 - Jan 12 with 2536 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins on 13:03 - Jan 12 by Darran

Remember that time you took him up the Railway and no f*cker knew who he was?

I hope "took him up the Railway" isn't a euphemism.
Huw Jenkins on 13:05 - Jan 12 with 2535 viewsmax936

Fukoff Kev mun I've never known you waste a pie

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins on 13:11 - Jan 12 with 2500 viewsOldjack

Touched a nerve can i be in your gang? slaphead
-50 now
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 13:12]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 2491 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins on 00:31 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

On another note

Superb post

And to add a note re Mel Nurse..he has been involved in "the running" and interests of the club the since the 80s. as director and working behind the scenes
He even built the bar behind the North Bank that bore his name with his own hands

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Jenkins on 13:25 - Jan 12 with 2462 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 13:05 - Jan 12 by max936

Fukoff Kev mun I've never known you waste a pie

Nice to see his cage well and truly rattled m
Max Even that t*at Prosser never achieved a -50 and he's as dull as dishwater

Huw Jenkins on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 2454 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins on 13:14 - Jan 12 by vetchonian

Superb post

And to add a note re Mel Nurse..he has been involved in "the running" and interests of the club the since the 80s. as director and working behind the scenes
He even built the bar behind the North Bank that bore his name with his own hands

Is he involved now then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins on 13:30 - Jan 12 with 2433 viewsStarsky

Huw Jenkins on 13:05 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

I hope "took him up the Railway" isn't a euphemism.

If it is then it'll be the first time you see railway and came early in the same sentence.

It's just the internet, init.

Huw Jenkins on 13:31 - Jan 12 with 2428 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins on 13:26 - Jan 12 by Darran

Is he involved now then?

Not sure I know the answer to that but he does sit in the Directors box.
He may not be active on the board but I was trying to dismiss Loyal's argument regarding Mr Swansea's involvement in the club.

On that note there are 3 persons who can fit that title. Harry Griffiths, Curt and Mr Nurse himself

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Jenkins on 13:58 - Jan 12 with 2382 viewsUxbridge

Huw Jenkins on 13:31 - Jan 12 by vetchonian

He may not be active on the board but I was trying to dismiss Loyal's argument regarding Mr Swansea's involvement in the club.

On that note there are 3 persons who can fit that title. Harry Griffiths, Curt and Mr Nurse himself

He does indeed, but he cashed out a couple of years ago. At a very reasonable (to the club) rate I thought. Some could learn from him ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Huw Jenkins on 14:25 - Jan 12 with 2348 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 13:11 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Touched a nerve can i be in your gang? slaphead
-50 now
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 13:12]

I'd rather be a slaphead than a smelly grey headed sh1t house, we tries to be in the Railyway Hoolie gang to look hard,yeah i remember Daz, all the old heads never new him.yet he claims the all new him from the 70s,total tvvat this pissy old fella
Huw Jenkins on 08:23 - Jan 13 with 2215 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 14:25 - Jan 12 by JBG

I'd rather be a slaphead than a smelly grey headed sh1t house, we tries to be in the Railyway Hoolie gang to look hard,yeah i remember Daz, all the old heads never new him.yet he claims the all new him from the 70s,total tvvat this pissy old fella

Whoooo resorting to a tissue of lies now . You'll not rattle me slap head, and it's obvious to others on here by your opening verbal diarrhoea on this thread, [-53 ] i might add which is a record that will never get broken that you're no more than a gobby slaphead who hasn't got a clue on the workings of the club ,

but you keep on and give us all a laugh

ps .give my love to the gang and stop sniffing the car wax you massive doughnut

Huw Jenkins on 08:41 - Jan 13 with 2180 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins on 09:04 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

If you think Mel was involved at the start of the supporters process then you are completely misinformed. Ask the site owner. He knows.

As for tittle tattle in pubs, where were you when your club needed you. Stop your nonsense, it's silly, Shall we ask the site owner that as well ?

Please don't be so dismissive of things you clearly have no idea about,
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 8:48]

Huw Jenkins on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 2177 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins on 13:31 - Jan 12 by vetchonian

I'm not looking for a scrap here Vetchonian, so I refer you to my answer above. Don't let your Mr Swansea bollox cloud your judgement,

Huw Jenkins on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 2095 viewsjackonicko

Huw Jenkins on 08:41 - Jan 13 by Loyal

If you think Mel was involved at the start of the supporters process then you are completely misinformed. Ask the site owner. He knows.

As for tittle tattle in pubs, where were you when your club needed you. Stop your nonsense, it's silly, Shall we ask the site owner that as well ?

Please don't be so dismissive of things you clearly have no idea about,
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 8:48]

Mel was actually doing stuff with his own money to protect the club whilst the ST was still in its infancy as an idea. So he was involved before, then and afterwards.

That's how I remember it anyway.
Huw Jenkins on 10:51 - Jan 13 with 2050 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 08:23 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

Whoooo resorting to a tissue of lies now . You'll not rattle me slap head, and it's obvious to others on here by your opening verbal diarrhoea on this thread, [-53 ] i might add which is a record that will never get broken that you're no more than a gobby slaphead who hasn't got a clue on the workings of the club ,

but you keep on and give us all a laugh

ps .give my love to the gang and stop sniffing the car wax you massive doughnut

keep on dissing me you old piss pants smelly fhucker,i'll be calling to see you son and smash that gobby face in for you, and your Railway friends won't stop me. or shall we meet now, you got the time you dole cheating tvvat
Huw Jenkins on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 2018 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 10:51 - Jan 13 by JBG

keep on dissing me you old piss pants smelly fhucker,i'll be calling to see you son and smash that gobby face in for you, and your Railway friends won't stop me. or shall we meet now, you got the time you dole cheating tvvat

More lies, Resorting to violence now is it , You know where to find me thicko

Huw Jenkins on 11:05 - Jan 13 with 2000 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 10:57 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

More lies, Resorting to violence now is it , You know where to find me thicko

Ohh and i will son,your trying to look quite tough on here, i've never liked you son and never will, it will give me great pleasure to meet up, how about now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024