Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 14:02 - Jan 10 with 46577 viewsJBG

Stay away from our team and hand Martin the chairmans job, you fhucking interfering knob
Huw Jenkins on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 2124 viewsPrivate_Partz

Love and peace guys FFS. This was only a Huw Jenkins thread. The last thing we need tonight is two of our own brawling outside the Railway. We have a big match tonight in case you have forgotten. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins on 11:12 - Jan 13 with 2112 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 11:05 - Jan 13 by JBG

Ohh and i will son,your trying to look quite tough on here, i've never liked you son and never will, it will give me great pleasure to meet up, how about now?

I've never liked you either Gobshyte, you're a liar living in cuckoo land ,you know where to find me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 2105 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 11:11 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

Love and peace guys FFS. This was only a Huw Jenkins thread. The last thing we need tonight is two of our own brawling outside the Railway. We have a big match tonight in case you have forgotten. ;-)

tell him not me he's making up the fairy stories

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins on 11:18 - Jan 13 with 2079 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:12 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

I've never liked you either Gobshyte, you're a liar living in cuckoo land ,you know where to find me

Your the liar son, you are a gobby sh1thouse don't make a ass of yourself, i don't know where you, are just tell me ill come and pick you up and we will go for a coffee, everybody's watching mind, come on plastic lets get it on
Huw Jenkins on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 2060 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:11 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

He's gone to far with his abuse mate,he's well known on here as a sh1tbag someone needs to sort him,the abuse he gives to Darran who is disabled and in a wheelchair he deserves a slap, disgusting piece of sh1t
Huw Jenkins on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 2058 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 11:18 - Jan 13 by JBG

Your the liar son, you are a gobby sh1thouse don't make a ass of yourself, i don't know where you, are just tell me ill come and pick you up and we will go for a coffee, everybody's watching mind, come on plastic lets get it on

I don't lie sonny

Huw Jenkins on 11:26 - Jan 13 with 2054 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:25 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

I don't lie sonny

lets meet up, come on dole bum
Huw Jenkins on 11:28 - Jan 13 with 2043 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 11:26 - Jan 13 by JBG

lets meet up, come on dole bum

see your at it again i've never been on the dole in my life you minge ,i just pm you my address

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 11:32 - Jan 13 with 2017 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:28 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

see your at it again i've never been on the dole in my life you minge ,i just pm you my address

Tidy, nice area that,and i'm a thicko, meet you by the asian shop at the end of your street,lets say 15 minutes?
Huw Jenkins on 11:33 - Jan 13 with 2003 viewsOldjack

Huw Jenkins on 11:32 - Jan 13 by JBG

Tidy, nice area that,and i'm a thicko, meet you by the asian shop at the end of your street,lets say 15 minutes?

I'll be there and i don't drink coffee

Huw Jenkins on 11:42 - Jan 13 with 1974 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Huw Jenkins on 11:42 - Jan 13 with 1970 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:33 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

I'll be there and i don't drink coffee

beer then?
Huw Jenkins on 11:43 - Jan 13 with 1965 viewsPrivate_Partz

I don't think I will bother with my ACAS job application after all.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins on 11:45 - Jan 13 with 1948 viewsblaine_scfc

Calm down lads, use your frustrations to make it a hostile atmosphere tonight, old school North Bank style. (Without the violence may I just add)
Huw Jenkins on 11:46 - Jan 13 with 1941 viewsJBG

Huw Jenkins on 11:43 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

Lol, i'll meet him now, maybe your words have helped
Huw Jenkins on 11:53 - Jan 13 with 1911 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 11:46 - Jan 13 by JBG

Lol, i'll meet him now, maybe your words have helped

Fukme you'd wind the Pope aye fair do's, fuking bonkers [rolf]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 1902 viewslifelong

We've got old people on here now wanting to meet up to fight.... Get a grip FFS.
Huw Jenkins on 11:59 - Jan 13 with 1892 viewsmonmouth

Huw Jenkins on 11:57 - Jan 13 by lifelong

We've got old people on here now wanting to meet up to fight.... Get a grip FFS.

I think OJ and JBG are probably married. They're certainly behaving like it anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins on 12:02 - Jan 13 with 1877 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 1861 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Huw Jenkins on 11:43 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

Next stop the middle east for you PP

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Huw Jenkins on 12:06 - Jan 13 with 1867 viewsdailew

Huw Jenkins on 12:10 - Jan 13 with 1851 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins on 12:06 - Jan 13 by dailew

Quality

Huw Jenkins on 12:15 - Jan 13 with 1837 viewsSwanseajill

Huw Jenkins on 08:41 - Jan 13 by Loyal

If you think Mel was involved at the start of the supporters process then you are completely misinformed. Ask the site owner. He knows.

As for tittle tattle in pubs, where were you when your club needed you. Stop your nonsense, it's silly, Shall we ask the site owner that as well ?

Please don't be so dismissive of things you clearly have no idea about,
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 8:48]

This site owner presented Mel Nurse with a lifetimes acheivement award, just three years ago.
So there is no need to ask him regarding Mels involvement.

I've only known Mel since 1978, He spent a lot of hours at Xmas at my house in the early 80s regarding bringing all the supporters faction to one place, as we were in receivership at the time.
You my friend have no idea, none at all.
Where I....clearly know that he has had his heart and soul in this club regardless who runs it at board level for a long time.
Huw Jenkins on 12:25 - Jan 13 with 1810 viewsdailew

Just browsing Oddschecker and saw this. WTF

Huw Jenkins on 12:26 - Jan 13 with 1805 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins on 12:06 - Jan 13 by dailew

😂😂😂😂😂

You're so much better now you post Dai 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024