Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey sacked 21:37 - Nov 4 with 28535 viewsloftboy

Just on ssn

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ramsey sacked on 05:11 - Nov 5 with 2873 viewsBushman

I don't care if we get promoted,how old the players are or whether policies change at the directive of the chairman,for me the reason CR had to go was the standard of football was absolutely shocking considering the players at his disposal.

I wish him all the best.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ramsey sacked on 05:43 - Nov 5 with 2838 viewsHayesender

Ramsey sacked on 21:53 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Fernandes is a fckin joke.

Kept his nerve with the " new way of doing things " up til Bonfire night .

You fckin spineless cnt........ Fernandes. Use some otherway to boost your fckin ego and prop up your other failures

Piss off

Good luck to whoever takes over long term , you have my full support . If you can manage for that clown you can do it anywhere.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 21:56]

I don't always agree with you Essex, but that is spot fecking on

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ramsey sacked on 06:46 - Nov 5 with 2749 viewsloftinoz

Ramsey sacked on 22:03 - Nov 4 by doubled

carl robinson and ferdinand out to or haselbank we not good enough for prem we need 2 years to rebuild a decsent yong hungry squad

Beautifully written.
Ramsey sacked on 06:53 - Nov 5 with 2726 viewsQPRJohnny

Right let the beautiful football roll and us win the league - not.

A fish rots from the top.

Chris took the brickbats for owners who are mismanaging the club and spoon feeding fans distractions.

Chris may not have been perfect but the squad is not as good as we think and those key Prem players have not been available.

Be careful what you wish for.
Ramsey sacked on 07:01 - Nov 5 with 2700 viewsRangersw12

Warnock has gone down massively in my estimations , what a snake comes to advise and then takes the fellas job

I hope Ramsey is still at the club in some capacity .
Ramsey sacked on 07:23 - Nov 5 with 2636 viewsbrewers_hoop

Echo what most have said - really decent, likeable chap who just seemed to be floundering in recent weeks, weighed down no doubt by the moving of the goalposts from consolidation to instant promotion.

But while he must take his share of the blame for recent results and baffling substitutions, he hasn't been helped by the players.

Of the so-called big names who unexpectedly stayed put, Green has been shaky, Phillips poor (apart from the odd cameo), Sandro incapable of playing three games in a row (who knew?) and Fer unavailable or unfit for most of the season. Of the star names, only Charlie was bang on it and then got an unfortunate injury which kept him out for a big chunk of games.

It'll be interesting to see how they shape up under Warnock and what system he will go for. I personally would give it to him until the end of the season - God knows we need some sort of stability.

I know the fans issue is a two-way street - if we're playing uninspiring football it's difficult to get behind the team, but I thought we made a good fist of it at Brentford (certainly on the terraces in the first half, although the bile spat towards Ramsey at the end by some was plain nasty) and I have no doubt Saturday will be rocking - shame we can't bring Adel back for one game only...he likes playing against Preston!
Ramsey sacked on 07:24 - Nov 5 with 2635 viewsdaveB

Ramsey sacked on 07:01 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

Warnock has gone down massively in my estimations , what a snake comes to advise and then takes the fellas job

I hope Ramsey is still at the club in some capacity .

yep all that crap about not wanting to be a threat, he knew what he was doing
Ramsey sacked on 07:34 - Nov 5 with 2606 viewsPunteR

Ramsey sacked on 07:24 - Nov 5 by daveB

yep all that crap about not wanting to be a threat, he knew what he was doing

Everyone knew,including Ramsey.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey sacked on 07:44 - Nov 5 with 2576 viewsLblock

This likeable, affable chap with a devilish smile and a sunny disposition -- who the fcuk is he?

I saw an obstinate, clueless and most stubborn of chaps whose folded arms and thousand yard stare did nothing for me. The absolute insistence of playing Tozzer and KHR together at the base of midfield stank of a "Fcuk you" as it became more and more obvious this was wrong and the scales fell from more fans eyes.

I agree with the ever increasing sentiment that Bungle Tone is the crux of the problem and its a rhetoric I've had for many a year. The buck stops with the one constant we've had and it stops at the top - him. This squad has been assembled on his watch and it's not good enough. I just hope we can get a couple of loans in to strengthen where required.

Good luck to Warnock. It'll be an "intersting" dynamic at the club with Benny still being employed in some role outside of the first team... another masterstroke by the Bungle

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey sacked on 07:56 - Nov 5 with 2543 viewsRangersDave

Well, I've been chuntering on since last season about what a crap appointment it was.

I re stated this after the pre season game at Newport, and nothing changed in the interim.

The games I watched showed the still very apparent lack of fitness, bad substitutions, poor team selection, etc.

Really a terrible appointment to start with and shouldn't have happened despite the happy clappers on here.
I hope we have got completely rid of Les's mate, and will not keep the person within the set up.
Once tainted etc

Thank god he's gone, piss poor it didn't happen after relegation!
Now if we can get team fitness and a desire to win going, who knows where we will end up, but whereas I thought relegation was a distinct possibility with the dire football we were playing, I now think and hope for safety and possibly upper league / playoff finish.

Oh and bring Adel know worse things could happen, and it might just put a smile on our faces this season!

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ramsey sacked on 08:00 - Nov 5 with 2526 viewsbaz_qpr

Ramsey sacked on 04:07 - Nov 5 by BklynRanger

I'd guess Ramsey must have been told he needed to get something at Derby. Changed his formation, gave a bit more of an upbeat post match interview complete with assurances, followed that up today with a bit of PR to the BBC.

None of it was enough though, obviously. It all seemed to fall apart for Ramsey, and some of those recent performances were hard to get through, but the whole decision just seems depressing to me at this moment.

I find it even more strange then that he left out Luongo, Jet and Chery - Get the impression especially with some of Charlies tweets that the dressing room had been lost like the crowd.

It does seem to me that there is a consistent process of manager or someone close to the manager befriending the owners, undermining the current manager and then moving into the hot seat. Hughes to Warnock Ferdinand to Redknapp and now Warnock back to Ramsey.

Also think that TF is deflecting a lot of criticism from Sir Les here. TF has hired 3 managers in his time, 2 were the "best" on the market at the time that would take the role, the 3rd was Sir Les's man the unknown and untested Ramsey. TF had fired Warnock and Hughes on the back of terrible fretful runs HR walked out after being undermined by LF and now Ramsey has gone having totally lost the support.

If Les is in charge of football why did he not stay firm to what he was trying to do, why did he not take the money for Austin and Phillips if it was his decision then he changed the goalposts, if it was the board decision then why did he not walk as he is clearly not in charge?
Ramsey sacked on 08:04 - Nov 5 with 2516 views2Thomas2Bowles

How Come LF is not getting blamed, it was he who sold CR to TF as manager.

Yes TF was stupid for falling for it in the first place, at least now TF or whoever has finally acted fairly quickly, unlike with MH and HR where it just dragged on.

Can only hope they do what they should have done at the end of last season and do proper interviews.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ramsey sacked on 08:14 - Nov 5 with 2493 viewsRanger78

Ramsey sacked on 08:04 - Nov 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

How Come LF is not getting blamed, it was he who sold CR to TF as manager.

Yes TF was stupid for falling for it in the first place, at least now TF or whoever has finally acted fairly quickly, unlike with MH and HR where it just dragged on.

Can only hope they do what they should have done at the end of last season and do proper interviews.

Yep and the big Elephant in the room now is that Fernandes has gone balls deep with a DOF and guess what, most managers don't want to work with a DOF !!!!

The other thing to point out is that we've now lost Ramsey as the head of youth development( or whatever he was)..... a job he was very good at at one that needed doing well.

Like I said earlier, everything about QPR just stinks right now!!
Ramsey sacked on 08:20 - Nov 5 with 2477 viewsDorse

I am well pissed off with this club. They are a shower of utter bastards. Cunce, the fcuking lot of them.

Nob gags and sarcasm to resume later.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ramsey sacked on 08:35 - Nov 5 with 2431 viewskingsburyR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34730265

Do me a favour.

Have a look at his results not his skin colour. Why should the race card be played in this instance? He wasn't up to it and he lost his job because of it.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ramsey sacked on 08:38 - Nov 5 with 2423 viewsMvpeter

Ramsey sacked on 23:43 - Nov 4 by Clive_Anderson

What youth was he playing?

Consolidation doesn't mean the manager can be completely crap and it doesn't matter.

THIS!!!!!

Our team was almost as old as it ever was.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ramsey sacked on 08:44 - Nov 5 with 2397 viewsDiscodroids

he's soul aint dancin no more .

till the break of dawn baby.

#Bad Lieutenant Ramsey
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:51]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Ramsey sacked on 08:51 - Nov 5 with 2368 viewssimmo

It's interesting how most people seem to be in agreement that problems are down to the running of the club and not the manager, yet Ramsey received absolute dogs abuse and must have felt like shit walking across the Brentford pitch last Friday. That's a man that was working hard, doing his best and trying to make the club the best it could be - being called every name under the sun like he was doing some Shawshank Redemption walk.

It's a shame that Ramsey can't take a section of our 'fans' with him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ramsey sacked on 08:52 - Nov 5 with 2362 viewsMvpeter

Ramsey sacked on 08:35 - Nov 5 by kingsburyR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34730265

Do me a favour.

Have a look at his results not his skin colour. Why should the race card be played in this instance? He wasn't up to it and he lost his job because of it.

'"We have 25% BME players in this country. There are less than 4% in terms of major coaching roles. The stats don't stack up."'

No they don't. 3% of the UK is black compared to 25% of players and 4% of managers.

Clearly there is discrimination, they are far too represented and we should start stripping them of their roles regardless of merit.

Bull.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ramsey sacked on 08:54 - Nov 5 with 2346 viewsTGRRRSSS

Did nobody read what Clive wrote only last week about NW coming aboard - "wily old fox" was what he said.

Not sure what some poeple want, I think TF has ended up being a disaster but had he stuck with things as they were then I think relegation would very soon have become a startling reality, then it really could be the end...

As for CR I felt it was a mistake to appoint him after Redknapp, I felt it was a mistake to appoint him in the summer.
I always want a manage to succeed for obvious reasons but for me I feel relegation might have happened, we didnt look prepared properly, people talk about signings - they werent the issue in my view, the fitness, organisation and coaching was.
Ramsey sacked on 08:54 - Nov 5 with 2346 viewslondonscottish

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ramsey sacked on 08:56 - Nov 5 with 2330 viewsPommyhoop

Ramsey sacked on 08:51 - Nov 5 by simmo

It's interesting how most people seem to be in agreement that problems are down to the running of the club and not the manager, yet Ramsey received absolute dogs abuse and must have felt like shit walking across the Brentford pitch last Friday. That's a man that was working hard, doing his best and trying to make the club the best it could be - being called every name under the sun like he was doing some Shawshank Redemption walk.

It's a shame that Ramsey can't take a section of our 'fans' with him.

Spot on .. It's quite embarrassing to be honest.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ramsey sacked on 09:02 - Nov 5 with 2300 viewsQPRMUSO

Ramsey sacked on 05:11 - Nov 5 by Bushman

I don't care if we get promoted,how old the players are or whether policies change at the directive of the chairman,for me the reason CR had to go was the standard of football was absolutely shocking considering the players at his disposal.

I wish him all the best.

I agree with this 100%. The football was dire and I was fed up with it. I now have some hope we will play better football.
Ramsey sacked on 09:07 - Nov 5 with 2277 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Ramsey sacked on 09:02 - Nov 5 by QPRMUSO

I agree with this 100%. The football was dire and I was fed up with it. I now have some hope we will play better football.

Was just about to post something similar.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ramsey sacked on 09:10 - Nov 5 with 2256 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsey sacked on 08:54 - Nov 5 by londonscottish

Couldn't agree more. Political appointment by TF to appease the fans. Never a DoF in a million years as illustrated by the appointment of CR.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:19]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024