Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey sacked 21:37 - Nov 4 with 28530 viewsloftboy

Just on ssn

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ramsey sacked on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 3130 viewsdaveB

hopefully they actually interview this time and take their time over it, got a 2 week break coming up so no rush and Colin more than capable of looking after it for a few weeks.

Overall impossible to say he did a good job, thought what he said was promising but never delivered on those promises this season when he stopped playing the kids. Shame it didn't work, he seems like one of the good guys but has been inevitable for a few weeks.
Ramsey sacked on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 3122 viewswarrenfox4

As I said yesterday.
You can't blame Ramsey.
He was offered a massive job ......it was just too big for him.
The board have made mistake after mistake and never learn from them
We have the likes of Pearson waiting to be offered a job...a good manager who knows this league and what it takes to get out of it.
I'd take warnock....just to steady the ship until the end of the season......

But all just seems to be the appointment of sherwood is imminent.
Another lesson to learn board..but they won't
Ramsey sacked on 22:24 - Nov 4 with 3107 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey sacked on 22:19 - Nov 4 by sevenhoop

Take it you don't go then? And, if you do, you must be a masochist. I've never seen such an inept footballer, his ineptitude only matched by that of his gormless manager

You didnt go at all last year then ?
Ramsey sacked on 22:25 - Nov 4 with 3099 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Ramsey sacked on 21:52 - Nov 4 by Ranger78

I'm not suggesting Ramsey was doing a good job but the madness just never seems to stop at QPR.

Here we go all over again.......how long until we're crying for change once more??

Something has to be different this time because part of the reason we're in this mess is down to the constant change and panic!!!!

I've not enjoyed watching Ramsey's football and I've been left bewildered by his tatics and selections but I'm still a little bit sad at what we've become.

Also can't help thinking he's been left out to dry because others failed in their job, not selling the big name, big salary players.

I think if we had stuck to be playing younger championship quality players, we'd all be happy with our current position. It's not all Ramsey's fault that hasn't happened.

I had hoped for some kind of longevity this time around and wanted the foundations of a sound, likeable football club put into place. I was prepared to accept that would take some time.

I'm not interested in the constant desire to get back to the "promised land" when as a club, we are a million miles away from being ready

I'm sure when the new manager gets appointed we'll hear the same old spill about rebuilding and long term planning, a club we can be proud of, sustainable future, youth players ..... blah blah blah!!! It's impossible to believe anything that comes out any more .

We're just an utter shambles.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 6:44]

A-fùckin'-men.

What a joke.

He wasn't doing well at all, I didn't want him and knew it wouldn't work out BUT I was buying into this stabilise the club and don't try to run before we can walk bullshît the club fed us all and now, barely a few months into the season he is fired.

We never, ever, seem to learn.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:26]
Ramsey sacked on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 3075 viewsPommyhoop

F'ckin madness..
My prediction for fan's favourite song for the end of this season and beyond.
''We want our Rangers back''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ramsey sacked on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 3005 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ramsey sacked on 22:26 - Nov 4 by Pommyhoop

F'ckin madness..
My prediction for fan's favourite song for the end of this season and beyond.
''We want our Rangers back''

So you want Olly back..

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ramsey sacked on 22:34 - Nov 4 with 2919 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey sacked on 22:29 - Nov 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So you want Olly back..

That was the last time I truly enjoyed going TBH .

Thousands of pounds later (more for others I know ) and I can count the good days on one hand .
Ramsey sacked on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 2862 viewsbosh67

I am not surprised to be honest. Whichever way you dress it up if you asked anyone what style of football we were playing under Ramsey I would defy anyone to come up with one. Defensive? No. Attacking? No Solid? No. We weren't seeing any style of football.

Saying that the board put him under stupid pressure but that comes with the job I guess.

Brian McDermott every single day of the week for me. Perfect manager for us. Great with players, good coach, very good manager, attacking, solid.

Go get him Rangers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey sacked on 22:39 - Nov 4 with 2831 viewsShunter

Chris Ramsey sacked as Queens Park Rangers head coach

Former boss Neil Warnock, who has been acting as an adviser at Loftus Road, has been placed in temporary charge.

I have always supported TF even though he has made some bad manager decisions - he needs to get this one right !
Ramsey sacked on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 2809 viewsngbqpr

Wonder if he goes full time if Warnock will now reply to my email...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Ramsey sacked on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 2764 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey sacked on 22:38 - Nov 4 by bosh67

I am not surprised to be honest. Whichever way you dress it up if you asked anyone what style of football we were playing under Ramsey I would defy anyone to come up with one. Defensive? No. Attacking? No Solid? No. We weren't seeing any style of football.

Saying that the board put him under stupid pressure but that comes with the job I guess.

Brian McDermott every single day of the week for me. Perfect manager for us. Great with players, good coach, very good manager, attacking, solid.

Go get him Rangers.

Since you have been banging on about Mcdermott I have been researching the bald one .

Seems a decent bloke , with a sense of humour . He would do for me ..
Ramsey sacked on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 2739 viewsdaveB

Ramsey sacked on 22:38 - Nov 4 by bosh67

Go get him Rangers.

He looks a bit too much like Matt Lucas for me, can't take him seriously
Ramsey sacked on 22:59 - Nov 4 with 2617 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ramsey sacked on 22:34 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Thousands of pounds later (more for others I know ) and I can count the good days on one hand .

I agree, well that is was the last time , but then many wanted him gone
I don't think he would do it again.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ramsey sacked on 23:00 - Nov 4 with 2602 viewsswitchingcode

Very sad to see him go,thought he was just starting to turn things around.ah well
Ramsey sacked on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 2591 viewsthemodfather

ok imo he had to go, thanks for what you did mr ramsey
it's now history and we move on....
Ramsey sacked on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 2551 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey sacked on 22:59 - Nov 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I agree, well that is was the last time , but then many wanted him gone
I don't think he would do it again.

No you should never go back ............ Oh wait a minute
Ramsey sacked on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 2525 viewsEpsomHoop

Ramsey sacked on 21:44 - Nov 4 by Mark1

Warnock out!!!

Got there first LOL

That just made me laugh so hard! Brilliant
Ramsey sacked on 23:10 - Nov 4 with 2507 viewsBrightonhoop

Ramsey sacked on 23:05 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

No you should never go back ............ Oh wait a minute

I bet Arry's hip has got a hard on tonight.
Ramsey sacked on 23:11 - Nov 4 with 2498 viewslondonscottish

Ramsey sacked on 21:49 - Nov 4 by qprxtc

Welcome back to Neil Warnock. Last time we saw you at MK Dons we gave you a great send off.

We sang 'you don't know what you're doing' and 'Premiership you're having a laugh'.

Welcome back Neil. I give you 45 minutes.

I give it 4 or 5 minutes. Max. If things haven't picked up by then it'll be time for a change.

Actually we had a thread about that over the summer didn't we? Manager rotation during the game with fans being able to boo/vote in real time. Konk was involved IIRC.

Anyway, the time has come.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ramsey sacked on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 2467 viewsTW_R

Ramsey sacked on 22:34 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Seriously? You didn't enjoy the promotion season under Warnock? I don't think it really gets much better than that for us.
Ramsey sacked on 23:23 - Nov 4 with 2410 viewsClive_Anderson

He had to go really. What exactly was he bringing to the table?

I'd like to see Warnock given a go at it if he wants.
Ramsey sacked on 23:27 - Nov 4 with 2377 viewsCamberleyR

Think it'll be NW till the end of the season with Derry as number 2 and then roles reversed next season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ramsey sacked on 23:29 - Nov 4 with 2360 viewsBluce_Ree

Great decision.

Tony F's been a bit rubbish but he had to do this. I'm surprised he got some stick for it on this thread. Can't please everyone I guess.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Ramsey sacked on 23:33 - Nov 4 with 2323 viewsLythamR

I dont see how Ferdinand keeps his job after this.

Spineless
Ramsey sacked on 23:33 - Nov 4 with 2311 viewsMatch82

Ramsey sacked on 23:29 - Nov 4 by Bluce_Ree

Great decision.

Tony F's been a bit rubbish but he had to do this. I'm surprised he got some stick for it on this thread. Can't please everyone I guess.

What he has to do is have a fcking plan and stick to it.

He started talking about consolidation, youth etc. Appointed a coach who believed in those things. Then changed his mind 3 games into the season and said promotion at all costs.

Don't think ramsey was doing a great job, but think he got put in an impossible position.

This club is rotten, and ramsey wasn't the cause of that rot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024