Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey sacked 21:37 - Nov 4 with 28532 viewsloftboy

Just on ssn

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ramsey sacked on 21:56 - Nov 4 with 3576 viewsTheBlob

Maybe Les defending his position?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey sacked on 22:00 - Nov 4 with 3496 viewssevenhoop

Website says he's been relieved of his duties. Not half as relieved as I am that he has. Perhaps he can take Karl Henry with him
Ramsey sacked on 22:00 - Nov 4 with 3489 viewsshrewranger

feel really sorry for chris,a nice bloke and a good coach out of his depth .good luck in your next job.
some of the blame must go to sir les i reckon.maybe he's a bit lucky to still be around.
Ramsey sacked on 22:00 - Nov 4 with 3473 viewsbaz_qpr

It was inevitable especially when they see Hull and Burnley sitting top of the league. If the goal is promotion then we were in last chance saloon. Warnock will bring an immediate lift the crowd will sing his name lets hope they do a proper appointment process this time. I'd take Paul Lambert in the longer term.
Ramsey sacked on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 3403 viewsdoubled

carl robinson and ferdinand out to or haselbank we not good enough for prem we need 2 years to rebuild a decsent yong hungry squad
Ramsey sacked on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 3400 viewsrosseeles

Its got Sherwood written all over it , I said id take him rather than redknapp, mainly just because of how bad that chapter was, but god that's going to come back to haunt me
Ramsey sacked on 22:04 - Nov 4 with 3382 viewsdaveB

oh for fecks sake, I'd just finished my akutrs article as well. Bastards
Ramsey sacked on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 3346 viewsderbyhoop

Is Warnock going to manage on a 2 day a week basis?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey sacked on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 3346 viewsnadera78

Ramsey sacked on 21:53 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Fernandes is a fckin joke.

Kept his nerve with the " new way of doing things " up til Bonfire night .

You fckin spineless cnt........ Fernandes. Use some otherway to boost your fckin ego and prop up your other failures

Piss off

Good luck to whoever takes over long term , you have my full support . If you can manage for that clown you can do it anywhere.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 21:56]

If I could give more than one arrow up then I would.

Fed up of the whole bloody thing.
Ramsey sacked on 22:06 - Nov 4 with 3318 viewssexton

Ramsey sacked on 21:48 - Nov 4 by GloryHunter

Three black managers in the Championship - all called Chris. Two of them sacked today. What are the chances of that?

Hughton out
Ramsey sacked on 22:07 - Nov 4 with 3287 viewseccles

Ramsey sacked on 22:04 - Nov 4 by daveB

I feel for you Dave.
back to the keyboard
Ramsey sacked on 22:07 - Nov 4 with 3283 viewspaulparker

Thank fcuk for that ,

Seriously though what a waste of pre season and the first qtr of this season
We all knew this would happen
Never should have got the job Was way out of his depth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey sacked on 22:09 - Nov 4 with 3245 viewsRangersw12

Really hope Warnock plays Karl Henry on Sat
Ramsey sacked on 22:09 - Nov 4 with 3241 viewsGloryHunter

“It’s no secret that we expected to sell some key players in the summer transfer window, and as such, our target at the start of the season reflected that. “However, keeping these players at the club has seen the mandate change, owing to what we believe this squad is capable of."

So it's taken 15 league games before someone says, "Hey Chris, you know what we said about consolidating in the Championship, and bringing young players through, and winning games isn't everything? Well, actually, what we meant to say was, win all the games and get promoted, and don't worry about bringing the youth through."
Ramsey sacked on 22:11 - Nov 4 with 3183 viewsJonDoeman

Don't suppose there's any chance of us making a clever appointment, a man we can all get behind is there? Doubt that man is Warnock.

It Is What It Is !!

Ramsey sacked on 22:12 - Nov 4 with 2977 viewsRoller

Ramsey sacked on 22:04 - Nov 4 by daveB

Me too, submitted it a few hours ago!

Is nothing sacred?
Ramsey sacked on 22:13 - Nov 4 with 2950 viewsozexile

He'll win first couple of games then be given it till end of season. Who's he gonna get in as assistant?
Ramsey sacked on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 2935 viewsactonman

I don't blame Ramsey , ain't helped himself but tbf after his probation period when redknapp left he should be p!ssing himself laughing after copping a 3 year deal !

Disaster from start to finish and people are still upset he's got the bullit ?

not saying it's going to be any better but this HAD to happen !

With a bit of luck our tone might have learnt to stfu in the future
Ramsey sacked on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 2919 viewsBrightonhoop

Ramsey sacked on 22:09 - Nov 4 by GloryHunter

“It’s no secret that we expected to sell some key players in the summer transfer window, and as such, our target at the start of the season reflected that. “However, keeping these players at the club has seen the mandate change, owing to what we believe this squad is capable of."

So it's taken 15 league games before someone says, "Hey Chris, you know what we said about consolidating in the Championship, and bringing young players through, and winning games isn't everything? Well, actually, what we meant to say was, win all the games and get promoted, and don't worry about bringing the youth through."

Spinning bollx, are we still building? Bringing through the yoot? Is reducing the £200 Mil debt ever going to reach the agenda? loada bollx.

Who appointed Ramsey? Same who appointed Hughes and Arry ffs.

When you re-appt a manager sacked previously it's time to hold your hands u. Tune don't know wtf they are doing and will leave QPR in ruins much like Caterham.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:17]
Ramsey sacked on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2904 viewsRickyDicky

Harry's avaialble.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Ramsey sacked on 22:16 - Nov 4 with 2878 viewscarlh5266

Gareth Ainsworth may be worth a punt.
Ramsey sacked on 22:16 - Nov 4 with 2871 viewsDesertBoot

He was a goner once TF idiotically tweeted he wants promotion and Les suggested Ramsey up his game.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Ramsey sacked on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2854 viewsOakR

The bad news is TF seems to be operating a managerial rotation policy of Raniery proportions.

This means after Warnock, we get Hughes back, then Harry will make a further return.

Brilliant stuff!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Ramsey sacked on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2832 viewsstevec

Ramsey sacked on 22:07 - Nov 4 by paulparker

Thank fcuk for that ,

Seriously though what a waste of pre season and the first qtr of this season
We all knew this would happen
Never should have got the job Was way out of his depth

He was indeed.

The guy tried his best, failed, but good luck to him whatever he does next. Done and dusted.
Ramsey sacked on 22:19 - Nov 4 with 2795 viewssevenhoop

Ramsey sacked on 22:09 - Nov 4 by Rangersw12

Really hope Warnock plays Karl Henry on Sat

Take it you don't go then? And, if you do, you must be a masochist. I've never seen such an inept footballer, his ineptitude only matched by that of his gormless manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024