Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren incoming 15:31 - May 1 with 143270 viewshubble

...according to a poster on WATRB...

Read it here, if you're not averse to a bit of rough: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2464866-mclaren-new-ma

[Post edited 1 May 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

McClaren incoming on 17:26 - May 13 with 5565 viewsBoston

McClaren incoming on 17:14 - May 12 by PunteR

Yeh this thread is starting to tread on dodgy ground.

Unconsecrated?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

McClaren incoming on 16:46 - May 14 with 5038 viewsqprphil

McClaren incoming on 22:17 - May 12 by CiderwithRsie

Might be a good idea to wait for him to be appointed first. Or even publicly say he wants the job.

I think you may have a lot more people to say that to. Second thoughts, you may get pissed by the time you do that.................................................
McClaren incoming on 17:20 - May 14 with 4883 viewsloftboy

Moyes now unlikey to stay at West Ham, the plot thickens!!
[Post edited 14 May 2018 18:11]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

McClaren incoming on 17:29 - May 14 with 4846 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who is it we’re supposed to be getting in?

It’s just that after 23 pages and no announcement, I’ve forgotten who we supposedly dumped Ollie for.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

McClaren incoming on 17:30 - May 14 with 4848 viewsrunningman75

McClaren incoming on 17:20 - May 14 by loftboy

Moyes now unlikey to stay at West Ham, the plot thickens!!
[Post edited 14 May 2018 18:11]

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/14/david-moyes-west-ham-talks-next

Saw that hopefully he will got lost on the way to West London.
McClaren incoming (n/t) on 17:37 - May 14 with 4818 viewsPlanetHonneywood

[Post edited 14 May 2018 17:38]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

McClaren incoming on 17:50 - May 14 with 4771 viewsNorthernr

McClaren incoming on 17:30 - May 14 by runningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/14/david-moyes-west-ham-talks-next

Saw that hopefully he will got lost on the way to West London.

"The former Everton manager has expressed doubts of his own in the past fortnight and wants assurances that he will receive enough backing to challenge for a top-eight finish."
McClaren incoming on 19:11 - May 14 with 4499 viewsLongsufferingR

McClaren incoming on 17:50 - May 14 by Northernr

"The former Everton manager has expressed doubts of his own in the past fortnight and wants assurances that he will receive enough backing to challenge for a top-eight finish."

Well, to be fair, around £35k could see us challenging for a top 8 finish.
Login to get fewer ads

McClaren incoming on 19:30 - May 14 with 4420 viewsPBLOCK

McClaren incoming on 19:11 - May 14 by LongsufferingR

Well, to be fair, around £35k could see us challenging for a top 8 finish.

There's only one sensible choice to this.

3 odd promotions in 4 years, recently relieved of managerial duties.

Bernard and Jonno come on down😉
McClaren incoming on 07:49 - May 15 with 4052 viewsfrancisbowles

Any chance that Rowett might become available and be interested?

The longer this goes without an announcement the more it seems that it may be more complicated than just Schteve as manager. Maybe there is going to be a part buy out as well.

We could do with an injection of cash and maybe that's what the main objective is to take the club forward, albeit FFP may contradict that thought.
McClaren incoming on 10:23 - May 15 with 3853 viewscolinallcars

I didn't think we'd have to wait this long for an announcement from the club. It's like an old British war film, “d'you know what I hate the most Sergeant Plunger? “. “Wassat sir ?” “The waiting”
McClaren incoming on 12:19 - May 15 with 3700 viewsloftinspace

The WATRB source who was first off the blocks by a distance on Ollie's demise and SMac incoming, has consistently said that the latter is fronting a consortium with a view to a possible take over, and that discussions have already been going on for several weeks. If this is true - and some of Uncle's public musings suggest more than run of the mill changes are in progress - it would explain the delay.

One other thing re previous posts. Rowett and Moyes? Jesus, has anyone one here actually watched WHU or Derby recently? Both have always been massively over rated imo.Whatever his shortcomings - and he does have them - I'd take Mac every hour of the day over either of those.
McClaren incoming on 12:26 - May 15 with 3665 viewsMytch_QPR

McClaren incoming on 12:19 - May 15 by loftinspace

The WATRB source who was first off the blocks by a distance on Ollie's demise and SMac incoming, has consistently said that the latter is fronting a consortium with a view to a possible take over, and that discussions have already been going on for several weeks. If this is true - and some of Uncle's public musings suggest more than run of the mill changes are in progress - it would explain the delay.

One other thing re previous posts. Rowett and Moyes? Jesus, has anyone one here actually watched WHU or Derby recently? Both have always been massively over rated imo.Whatever his shortcomings - and he does have them - I'd take Mac every hour of the day over either of those.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the rumoured buy out / in failed.

Why do people think that the likes of Moyes or Rowett would be keen to pitch up here, with limited / no funds?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

McClaren incoming on 12:35 - May 15 with 3633 viewsFDC

All very intriguing regarding a buy-out... But wouldn't Dave Mc usually be all over this if it were true?
McClaren incoming on 12:48 - May 15 with 3533 viewskropotkin41

Talk Sport have said that McLaren will be announced in the next 24 hours.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

McClaren incoming on 12:49 - May 15 with 3526 viewskropotkin41

Although I probably mean McClaren

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

McClaren incoming on 12:50 - May 15 with 3521 viewsspencer

Interesting. Sack Ollie quick,which, I had no problem with. However I thought this would mean they had a plan B in place. The McLaren rumour came from the WATRBs site I think.The OP has now changed the goalposts as normal. Def signing after last game to, should be next week.

Slightly concerning, but hopefully all in order.
McClaren incoming on 12:58 - May 15 with 3468 viewsMaggsinho

McClaren incoming on 12:50 - May 15 by spencer

Interesting. Sack Ollie quick,which, I had no problem with. However I thought this would mean they had a plan B in place. The McLaren rumour came from the WATRBs site I think.The OP has now changed the goalposts as normal. Def signing after last game to, should be next week.

Dave Mc thinks he'll be here this week still:

McClaren incoming on 12:59 - May 15 with 3453 viewsDesertBoot

Sky Sports News have said McLaren will be named tomorrow as our new manager

Wish I could be like David Watts

McClaren incoming on 16:00 - May 15 with 3236 viewsAshdown_Ranger

An independent sports writer's Tweet...

McClaren incoming on 16:04 - May 15 with 3219 viewsLunarJetman

McClaren incoming on 16:00 - May 15 by Ashdown_Ranger

An independent sports writer's Tweet...

So why didn't he take a picture of McClaren rather than a sign on a gate??

And learn to spell the guy's name correctly too....
McClaren incoming on 16:16 - May 15 with 3184 viewsblacky200

McClaren incoming on 16:04 - May 15 by LunarJetman

So why didn't he take a picture of McClaren rather than a sign on a gate??

And learn to spell the guy's name correctly too....

Pwoper Journalism
McClaren incoming on 16:19 - May 15 with 3164 viewsRangersw12

BT school end upper

never noticed that before
McClaren incoming on 16:26 - May 15 with 3130 viewsVancouverHoop

If memory serves a "McClaren Consortium takeover" was floated awhile back during one of York City's frequent struggles.

It begs the question that if there was more than a change of on-field management in the offing why would the existing owners have bothered to sack Ollie? Surely it would be the responsibility of the new guys.
McClaren incoming on 18:11 - May 15 with 2940 viewsloftinspace

McClaren incoming on 12:50 - May 15 by spencer

The WATRB source has been solid so far. Got the Ollie bit, got the SMac bit, on the consortium front we'll know soon enough (I have doubts, because there is a fair bit of uncertainty on the property portfolio plans and of course dear old FFP).

Re D Mc. This was the man who told us recently that Ollie was definitely seeing out next term.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024