Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren incoming 15:31 - May 1 with 143731 viewshubble

...according to a poster on WATRB...

Read it here, if you're not averse to a bit of rough: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2464866-mclaren-new-ma

[Post edited 1 May 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

McClaren incoming on 12:29 - May 11 with 4218 viewsMytch_QPR

McClaren incoming on 12:17 - May 11 by Ashdown_Ranger

It does sort of sound like balls, while also sounding curiously credible.

Could the consortium buy in by simply paying off the FFP fine, while avoiding a further breach of FFP rules?

Or, does money earned by the club through selling shares count as bona fide income (so not upsetting the FFP apple cart) - as opposed to simply writing off debt?

Curiouser and curiouser...

What's really puzzling is that for a club with a relatively small fan base we keep appealing to various big-money people / consortiums (consortia?)

Even if we get back to the PL we will still have limited capacity etc.

You would think there may be other opportunities out there - but maybe not. Maybe there's a hidden oil field with massive reserves somewhere just under the centre circle.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

McClaren incoming on 12:33 - May 11 with 4163 viewsBoston

I'm looking forward to us getting up the field quicker.....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

McClaren incoming on 12:34 - May 11 with 4156 viewsTW_R

McClaren incoming on 16:02 - May 10 by Toast_R

A done deal according Twitter. Interesting comment from a Newcastle fan...
"As a Newcastle fan, like Chaka Khan - I feel for you. Arguably worse manager for us then Pardew. Shocking how he keeps getting jobs. Clueless".

I've read this whole thread and no one appears to be surprised that Chaka Khan is a Newcastle fan!!?
McClaren incoming on 12:43 - May 11 with 4106 viewsMytch_QPR

McClaren incoming on 12:34 - May 11 by TW_R

I've read this whole thread and no one appears to be surprised that Chaka Khan is a Newcastle fan!!?

The average Friday night in Newcastle has a lot of people chucking cans, so it's not that surprising really.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

McClaren incoming on 12:56 - May 11 with 4018 viewskingo

McClaren incoming on 12:34 - May 11 by TW_R

You are surprised that 'Ain't Nobody' picked it up

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

McClaren incoming on 12:59 - May 11 with 3988 viewsMick_S

McClaren incoming on 12:56 - May 11 by kingo

You are surprised that 'Ain't Nobody' picked it up

Tell me something good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

McClaren incoming on 13:08 - May 11 with 3934 viewsenfieldargh

So IF MaClaren is heading a consortium to buy the club then doesnt it makes him an unsackable manager.

Yes talking of sacking the manager we havnt got yet

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

McClaren incoming on 13:12 - May 11 with 3915 viewsGroveR

McClaren incoming on 12:59 - May 11 by Mick_S

Tell me something good.

It ain't all good
and that's the truth
Thangs ain't goin' like you think they should
Login to get fewer ads

McClaren incoming on 13:22 - May 11 with 3835 viewsMick_S

McClaren incoming on 13:12 - May 11 by GroveR

It ain't all good
and that's the truth
Thangs ain't goin' like you think they should

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

McClaren incoming on 13:26 - May 11 with 3801 viewsPhildo

Remember when Venables was going to buy us from Jim Gregory? Wonder how that would have worked out in the long term,
McClaren incoming on 13:38 - May 11 with 3742 viewsStanFan

McClaren incoming on 11:20 - May 11 by Antti_Heinola

That sounds like balls. We have money to spend if we want to - we just can't spend it because we're fighting FFP.

That's how I understand it too.
McClaren incoming on 13:43 - May 11 with 3714 viewsqueensparker

McClaren incoming on 13:38 - May 11 by StanFan

That's how I understand it too.

Just wishful thinking from the type of modern social-media-dwelling FIFA-playing fan who think football's not really football unless you're constantly buyingnew players.

We need a couple of centre backs (preferably one horrible experienced ageing hard b-stard a la Clint Hill, and one with a pass in him, a la Robbo). And a centre forward. That's it. Please for the love of God no more signings.

I really want to see what this current squad can do next season with a new coaching setup, if McLaren works out then it could be a good one.

Plus we get to sing this

McClaren incoming on 14:54 - May 11 with 3458 viewsBoston

McClaren incoming on 13:26 - May 11 by Phildo

Remember when Venables was going to buy us from Jim Gregory? Wonder how that would have worked out in the long term,

There'd be nine luxury tower blocks on Loftus Rd and we'd be playing home fixtures in Spain.

McClaren incoming on 14:57 - May 11 with 3441 viewsBoston

McClaren incoming on 13:43 - May 11 by queensparker

Just wishful thinking from the type of modern social-media-dwelling FIFA-playing fan who think football's not really football unless you're constantly buyingnew players.

We need a couple of centre backs (preferably one horrible experienced ageing hard b-stard a la Clint Hill, and one with a pass in him, a la Robbo). And a centre forward. That's it. Please for the love of God no more signings.

I really want to see what this current squad can do next season with a new coaching setup, if McLaren works out then it could be a good one.

Plus we get to sing this

Enough money to buy a football club yet doesn't get a hair transplant.

McClaren incoming on 15:05 - May 11 with 3380 viewsPinnerPaul

Sooooooooooooooo, any 'itk's know when/if this might be announced?

I meant the manager bit, not the 'investment' rumour which I personally think is nonsense.
McClaren incoming on 16:23 - May 11 with 3171 viewsjohncharles

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH**#@ף¥₩!!!!????????
Sitting in the pub and I just caught something on the tele about QPR'S new manager ..... look up and there's Harry fc**ing Redknapp 😲😲😲😲😲
Just some old footage of McLaren with 666 hamming it up with a pair of crutches.
Deep breaths and ..............relax.

Strong and stable my arse.

McClaren incoming on 17:00 - May 11 with 3058 viewsBklynRanger

It's taking too long now. To save time we may as well assume that McLaren has already been our manager. He did a decent job but overall we're a bit nonplussed. Talk of Fat Jugs Rooney coming back from DC United as player manager has got the Twitter lighting up. Could be a dream appointment, love it.
McClaren incoming on 17:26 - May 11 with 2967 viewsGloryHunter

Will McClaren start talking in a Cockney accent? Maybe that's the delay - while he has lessons.
McClaren incoming on 17:45 - May 11 with 2921 viewsStanisgod

McClaren incoming on 12:33 - May 11 by Boston

I'm looking forward to us getting up the field quicker.....

He looks like he's just been told " did we not mention at the interview that there's no money, Steve".

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

McClaren incoming on 18:14 - May 11 with 2812 viewsdistortR

McClaren incoming on 17:00 - May 11 by BklynRanger

It's taking too long now. To save time we may as well assume that McLaren has already been our manager. He did a decent job but overall we're a bit nonplussed. Talk of Fat Jugs Rooney coming back from DC United as player manager has got the Twitter lighting up. Could be a dream appointment, love it.

I wasn't keen on fat lad Rooney at first, but when it came to light that they had approached lardy lampard, well, I got right behind him.
McClaren incoming on 18:45 - May 11 with 2728 viewsted_hendrix

If McClaren is incoming has he come in yet?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

McClaren incoming on 18:58 - May 11 with 2679 viewsconnell10

McClaren incoming on 18:45 - May 11 by ted_hendrix

If McClaren is incoming has he come in yet?

Yes and sacked!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

McClaren incoming on 19:04 - May 11 with 2663 viewsnix

McClaren incoming on 17:00 - May 11 by BklynRanger

He’s got the technical nous, great as a coach but he just can’t inspire the players and make them want to play for him.

What we need is a heart on their sleeve, passionate manager.

Oh wait a minute...
McClaren incoming on 19:11 - May 11 with 2630 viewskensalriser

McClaren incoming on 17:26 - May 11 by GloryHunter

Will McClaren start talking in a Cockney accent? Maybe that's the delay - while he has lessons.

Is he going to West Ham?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

McClaren incoming on 19:57 - May 11 with 2500 viewsGroveR

McClaren incoming on 13:22 - May 11 by Mick_S

One must watch one's elocution at all times, lest one would be considered a frightfully unletteted beast from the Grove of Ladbroke, what.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024