Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 43318 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 2239 viewsstenergut

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Oct 6 by Kennedy

Chico!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swansea wouldnt score even if they had 10^6 chances.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 2238 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Bag of shite.

It's not that good

On a serious note that is f**king embarassing. As per your earlier post, they've got two meat head centre halves who'll lap up the long ball yet look like they are running in treacle when the ball is played into feet.

And what the f*ck were they doing then? Why is it we let scrappy teams boss the game and let it turn into tennis with the ball pinging around in the air.

Keep the c**ting thing on the deck

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 2235 viewsJohnw102

3 Defenders back there no excuse.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 2231 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Oct 6 by Herohead

Idiot

Not an awful lot wrong with what he said.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 with 2227 viewsLord_Bony

I think playing in Europa is starting to take it s toll on us a bit now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread (n/t) on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 2211 viewsLaudrup

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Oct 6 by waynekerr55

I don't understand why we wait to go behind before having a go

[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:14]

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 2205 viewsDull1Thomas

In recent games its been like watching a parks team - out wide hoof the ball in and hope for the best ... and the best we have is shocking.
Soton hardly had the ball this half and go 2 up because they have goal scorers .. we can't keep depending on the likes of Ben Davies and our forwards getting a every few games.
Still hitting the ball in to the area - excellent cross from Dyer = powder puff header from Bony

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 2195 viewsslate_dk

oh no swans fans leaving before time..... take cover incoming
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 2182 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Innit.

Thank f**k for the int. break. No alarm bells yet because we've had a pretty tough start RE: the fixture list, but we need to pull our fingers out pronto. If we lose to Cardiff then this board is going to go into meltdown the likes of which have not been seen for a long time.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:17]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 2178 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Oct 6 by Swanfan1

Thank god for the International break coming up, we look as feck tired also

Tired? Do me a favour.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 2129 viewsBonjour

You know you're in trouble when all your hopes rely on Dyer producing something.

Too many inept performances today. Facking shite.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Oct 6 with 2126 viewsLaudrup

Norwich 1-3 Chelsea
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:16]

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 2072 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 by waynekerr55

It's not that good

On a serious note that is f**king embarassing. As per your earlier post, they've got two meat head centre halves who'll lap up the long ball yet look like they are running in treacle when the ball is played into feet.

And what the f*ck were they doing then? Why is it we let scrappy teams boss the game and let it turn into tennis with the ball pinging around in the air.

Keep the c**ting thing on the deck

Too many hollywood balls from Shelvey. Too many "hit and hope" crosses. Not enough contribution from Routs and Michu.

He's got his detractors, but at least Hernandez adds a bit of guile outside the box.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 2065 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

seconded.

Is Leon injured? As he was the best player on the park against Diverpool the other week

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 2045 viewsCaptain_Sham

The real crime is not scoring after having had a whole hour of the game. We waste chance after chance after chance . Dyer appeared to have alot of the ball, but he did nothing with it. So fking annoying.

Its just a ride.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Oct 6 with 2015 viewsJokeren1943

Usual Swansea lack of focus in the second goal.

Seem we are not better then that.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Oct 6 with 1977 viewsgadgetuk

Sorry but I think Bony was an expensive mistake - I just don't ever feel he is going to score. And before anyone comments, I was a huge fan of Scotland who played a similar role, just not seeing anything in Bony at all.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Oct 6 with 1949 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Too many hollywood balls from Shelvey. Too many "hit and hope" crosses. Not enough contribution from Routs and Michu.

He's got his detractors, but at least Hernandez adds a bit of guile outside the box.

Yes I do have to say that Jonjo "tries too hard". He's a quality player but he's got to stop trying the Roy of the Rovers act

And, dare I say it we do look toothless without Pablo playing in between the lines (ducks for cover)

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Oct 6 with 1910 viewsHerohead

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Oct 6 by AtleticoAbertawe

FFS! We have been better then 2 - 0!

Again we miss our chances!!

We owned 2'nd half and last part of the 1'st

We gift them a goal, and fail to score.

We need to buy messi A.s.a.p

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Oct 6 with 1909 viewsDalePie

Tiredness?

They just look dog tired tbh, even Michu is looking shattered and nothing compared to his normal self. Dyer is running as normal but made one or two errors he would never normally make.

I think we've had enough of this Europa malarkey. I hope we make it to next stage and get put out early on.

Btw what does everyone think about Chico? I dunno, I mean there is Ben Davies... who is epic 99% of the time and then there is Chico...

Vorms looking shaky too. I'm sure he can come good again though.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:20]
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 1874 viewsNOTRAC

It is madness not to play Leon Britton,especially with Ashley Williams missing.
Tremmel has to replace Vorm as first team goalkeeper.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 1869 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Oct 6 by gadgetuk

Sorry but I think Bony was an expensive mistake - I just don't ever feel he is going to score. And before anyone comments, I was a huge fan of Scotland who played a similar role, just not seeing anything in Bony at all.

Yes it all Bonys fault we wasted all that possession.

Its just a ride.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 1858 views_Kieran

We haven't created a decent chance all game can't blame Bony for not scoring.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 1855 viewsHerohead

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Oct 6 by gadgetuk

Open your eyes then.

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:21 - Oct 6 with 1797 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Oct 6 by _Kieran

We haven't created a decent chance all game can't blame Bony for not scoring.

We created a number of decent chances. Bony is as guilty as anyone for missing them.

He's been our most creative influence for the last few games though, so it's a bit strange to be heaping the blame in him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024