Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 43317 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Oct 6 with 2636 viewsaspas45

nice to see dyer playing well . cant afford to loose this

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Oct 6 with 2605 viewswaynekerr55

We are fine as we are. keep this up and we'll have a clear cut chance or two!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Oct 6 with 2593 viewsSwanfan1

Bony is being better this 2nd. half looks like 12 Mill man now

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Oct 6 with 2576 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

I'd be very surprised if we don't score in this game.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Oct 6 with 2522 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Oct 6 by Generation_Terrorist

We've got to keep the game as it is. The scrappier it gets the more it suits them

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Oct 6 with 2498 viewsLaudrup

Michu injured knee?

Pozuelo on for Michu?

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Oct 6 with 2488 viewsDrizzy

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Your suggestions are guff. As i said, change of formation away from home against a top 4 prem side with a partnership who havent played together before or put a CAM on the wing who was completely exposed midweek and showed hes no winger.

Genius.

Top 4 Prem side. Good f*cking grief. So Man Utd are a mid-table Prem side yeah?

Bony and Vazquez will have to play together eventually. Why not now when we're 1-0 down and are missing good chances. You could use that logic to avoid playing them together all season.

Yeah he showed he's no winger when he came off the bench in earlier Europa League ties, played on the wing and scored. One poor game on the wing doesn't negate that. Would certainly be a better option than the piss poor Routledge.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Oct 6 with 2365 viewsLaudrup

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

I don't know what people expect, we're playing a top 4 side here.

But if they loose today they will only be 8-9.

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Oct 6 with 2202 viewswr72

I was a big fan of Shelvey before he signed but it does like we've replaced Ki with another Ki.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Oct 6 with 2194 viewscrackerjack

We've been so sloppy with our passing today....
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 14:57]

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 2138 viewsDrizzy

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Oct 6 by wr72

I was a big fan of Shelvey before he signed but it does like we've replaced Ki with another Ki.

He's the polar opposite of Ki but equally as frustrating.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 2117 viewsaspas45

Saints are shit overrated we should win this - dominating and frustrating

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Oct 6 with 2071 viewsLaudrup

Norwich 1-1 Chelsea now

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Oct 6 with 2063 viewswaynekerr55

Commentators curse - as I say we are fine we've gone sloppy again

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Oct 6 with 2049 views_Kieran

Class from Pozuelo.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Oct 6 with 2024 viewsLord_Bony

If we loose we ll be 14 th position.

Southampton will be 4 th.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Oct 6 with 2003 viewsJackbustard

We can be so frustrating at times FFS.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Oct 6 with 1972 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

Hence a top 4 side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Oct 6 with 1933 viewsLaudrup

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:00 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

15 at the moment after Norwich equalized against Chelski.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 1905 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Oct 6 by Generation_Terrorist

I wouldn't .. weak attempt after weak attempt. No guile and everything at an easy height for their keeper. I really can't see us breaking a dick but really really hope I'm wrong.

Why wait until 70 minutes to take ROutledge off?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 1904 viewswaynekerr55

Mike Dean

You c*nt

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 1897 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

F**k's sake. Pathetic.

Edit: Oh, thank f**k for that.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 15:04]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 1880 views_Kieran

Bring on Vazquez for Canas we've got nothing to lose.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 1876 viewsLaudrup

FFS it wasn't even a corner but a goal kick.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Oct 6 with 1845 viewsLord_Bony

Southampton 3 rd then. Yikes...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024