Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:43 - Oct 6 with 43302 viewsmarchamjack

Can't see one so thought I'd start it.

Need to play much much better than Thursday to get anything today. Hope Bony starts and we take a positive attitude to this away game, not the negative approach we saw at Spurs. Not feeling overly hopeful I must say, but also hope to be proved wrong.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Oct 6 with 2242 viewsNOTRAC

We've come back well after the goal .Their goalie has had a cracker.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Oct 6 with 2219 views_Kieran

Good response after the goal but we still look suspect defensively, Canas and Shelvey aren't half as effective off the ball as Leon, Canas has been pretty anonymous. Thought the back 4 themselves played well.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Oct 6 with 2208 viewsLaudrup

Bring on Pozuelo for Routledge.

I hate signatures

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Oct 6 with 2167 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Oct 6 by Laudrup

Yeah we need another central midefielder on the wing to expose our full backs. Good idea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Oct 6 with 2166 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

I don't know what people expect, we're playing a top 4 side here.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Oct 6 with 2126 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

Not sure what's stupid about that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Oct 6 with 2124 viewsmawdlamjack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Oct 6 by Laudrup

nah, i'd give vasquez a run at em, but routs has to come off he's been a liability today

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:25 - Oct 6 with 2117 viewsPozuelosSideys

The back 4 have done ok. Shelvey has been excellent and so has Dyer. Routledge has morphed into a donkey and needs to be taken outside and shot. What a fcking mare hes having - hes been Southamptons best attacking player!!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 2101 viewswr72

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:24 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

I'm pretty sure it was tongue in cheek dude.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 2095 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Since the goal we've been the better side, we need to keep it up second half though if we are to get anything from the game.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 14:26]

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 2089 viewsKeyserSoze

Ben Davies is having one of those days.. Great when on form but not as consistent as Neil week in week out that will come with age though.

Britton is better than Canas.

The club should implement a policy where you lose 5% of your weekly wage every time you fail to clear the first man from a set piece. Thousands of ££ a week and it seems we haven't got a single player who can put in a decent corner/free kick.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 2026 viewsCatullus

We haven't got any wingers to put on. Maybe two up front would work better today? Put Vazquez on with Bony.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Oct 6 with 1983 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Oct 6 by Catullus

We haven't got any wingers to put on. Maybe two up front would work better today? Put Vazquez on with Bony.

Good idea. Let's change our system away from home in the premiership when we are one goal down at half time.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Oct 6 with 1958 viewsJokeren1943

Most of first half we did<ent have control of the midfield.

Routledge only running on half speed. Lets bring in Pozuelo.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Oct 6 with 1938 viewsHerohead

Take away the negative and
It's all good

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:32 - Oct 6 with 1919 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Oct 6 by Catullus

Southampton will try and double team Dyer in the second half to cut off the supply. Stick Pozuelo on the left instead of Routledge and make him continually come inside into the centre and into the extra space thatll be there.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Oct 6 with 1901 viewsDrizzy

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Good idea. Let's change our system away from home in the premiership when we are one goal down at half time.

Let's stay as we are, let Southampton back into the game as we've missed our chances and subsequently lose. Genius!

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:35 - Oct 6 with 1844 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Oct 6 by Drizzy

Let's stay as we are, let Southampton back into the game as we've missed our chances and subsequently lose. Genius!

Let them back into the game? They're winning.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Oct 6 with 1833 viewsDavillin

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 6 by Generation_Terrorist

Shelvey having a shocker.

Who tripped over the ball, fell down twice, made long hollywood passes that ended up coming straight back at us, took sh!t shots from distance, let the opponent's ball go anywhere the player wanted it to, and more? It's like playing 10 against 12.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Oct 6 with 1778 viewsDrizzy

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:35 - Oct 6 by Jackfath

Let them back into the game? They're winning.

For the last 20-25 minutes of the first half we've been all over them. Not making a positive change e.g. Pozuelo on for Routledge or Vazquez up front with Bony would make us stagnate and they'll see out this game rather comfortably.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Oct 6 with 1763 viewsDrizzy

Anyone still wondering why we bought Shelvey?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Oct 6 with 1749 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Oct 6 by Drizzy

For the last 20-25 minutes of the first half we've been all over them. Not making a positive change e.g. Pozuelo on for Routledge or Vazquez up front with Bony would make us stagnate and they'll see out this game rather comfortably.

Your suggestions are guff. As i said, change of formation away from home against a top 4 prem side with a partnership who havent played together before or put a CAM on the wing who was completely exposed midweek and showed hes no winger.

Genius.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Oct 6 with 1728 viewsslate_dk

Oswaldo now knows to keep distance to Canas
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Oct 6 with 1717 viewsDr_Winston

Just get it on target mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Oct 6 with 1701 viewscrackerjack

What a shit free kick from Shelvey

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024