Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parish Notice Board 21:54 - Feb 14 with 18351 viewsNorthernr

If any of you dare come on here and tell me that wasn’t that bad, that could have gone either way, there are positives to take, it might have been different if we’d scored the penalty… or any variation of the above… the message board will be closed and it will not be reopened.
Parish Notice Board on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 2610 viewsNortholt_Rs

Parish Notice Board on 08:48 - Feb 15 by WokingR

Surprised there was anyone left to get in your way, let alone boo the players off the pitch. We walked out after the 2nd goal and the numbers outside weren't far off what you'd expect at the final whistle.

The fans reaction was this:

Yep, you can hear some moron clapping them off.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Parish Notice Board on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 2611 viewsPaddyhoops

Parish Notice Board on 23:57 - Feb 14 by KerryE

Another just back....my view

That result was never in doubt. Sunderland sussed us out, took it steady, then gradually pulled away. This is what always happens in elite sport. Fine margins yes, but as every minute passes the better teams pulls away.

Our players almost to a man ball watched all night. If a team gives 100% effort and running this can mask a lot, might even earn a point against the odds.
Our effort and tracking was appalling and sub professional.

Tactically, well not sure what as a team we had in mind.

I thought our support was excellent by and large.

I don't know where we go from here.

Crowd got behind the team last night and they got worse as a result.
We don’t deserve this team/ squad!
Parish Notice Board on 10:31 - Feb 15 with 2502 viewsAd99

Parish Notice Board on 23:15 - Feb 14 by Damo1962

Chair is part of the problem... like the rest of them. That includes the the malingerers in the sick room too.No one gets off from criticism. At least he was man enough to take the pen.

Chair is curious. So many positive aspects to his game but he seems to be a shining example of someone who shows no effect of 'coaching'. Why hasn't someone explained to him - or shown him - how less touches of the ball will open space and exploit defences? Mix up the tempo, stop making yourself so predictable.
Parish Notice Board on 10:42 - Feb 15 with 2413 viewswombat

Parish Notice Board on 10:31 - Feb 15 by Ad99

Chair is curious. So many positive aspects to his game but he seems to be a shining example of someone who shows no effect of 'coaching'. Why hasn't someone explained to him - or shown him - how less touches of the ball will open space and exploit defences? Mix up the tempo, stop making yourself so predictable.

think his main issue is he actually gives a to$$ unlike the beal boys who phone it in pretty much every game , have we had a bunch of loanees poor signings this poor in recent years ?

laird once again didnt fancy it
roberts
richards
glass salter
tim to a degree although he had a better game last night by his standards

the club bang on about the back ground checks they do on players but was we off that day this lot was bought in ?

that list of beals boys is enough to say to LEs enoughts enough , hes director of football and if hes not saying no this is the list of players we can afford and have checked out and we still bring them in whats the point of him being here ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Parish Notice Board on 10:48 - Feb 15 with 2383 viewsDixie_CT

Parish Notice Board on 23:49 - Feb 14 by essextaxiboy

No one around me thought he would score the penalty ..not one

Murphy Mahoney was sitting in front of me second-half and I asked him was Chair any good at pens and he said ‘yes’ so we probably jinxed it.

Kindest thing I could say after was ‘good save?’ and Mahoney said ‘yes’

It was a pretty deep chat.
Parish Notice Board on 10:48 - Feb 15 with 2377 viewsE17hoop

Parish Notice Board on 10:17 - Feb 15 by Sonofpugwash

Do Nike (or similar) manufacture a designer towel we can throw in?

Something for the kitman to take to Boro.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Parish Notice Board on 10:51 - Feb 15 with 2341 viewsDamo1962

Parish Notice Board on 08:11 - Feb 15 by BushRanger82

It was. And I hold up my hands up as being one who did just simply shrug their shoulders, guilty as charged.
But with this current board at Loftus Rd, it's only single quest for success, the unacceptable low standards that must ultimately follow sooner or later, I can only see a sticking plaster being put over this gaping wound for a short time, then Bingo, the malaise and the rot sets in once again.

I've seen fans calling for Critchley to be sacked, and Gareth Ainsworth to be brought in.
Personally, I love Gareth Ainsworth, one of my all time favourite characters and players down the years, and I would be loath to dump this current load of shit we have for a squad, at his door.

The answer to this never-ending cycle we're in, is change of a sort, but starting right at the top, working our way down.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 8:12]

We are certainly "working our way" down on the pitch 😉
Parish Notice Board on 10:53 - Feb 15 with 2333 viewsTheChef

Parish Notice Board on 10:42 - Feb 15 by wombat

think his main issue is he actually gives a to$$ unlike the beal boys who phone it in pretty much every game , have we had a bunch of loanees poor signings this poor in recent years ?

laird once again didnt fancy it
roberts
richards
glass salter
tim to a degree although he had a better game last night by his standards

the club bang on about the back ground checks they do on players but was we off that day this lot was bought in ?

that list of beals boys is enough to say to LEs enoughts enough , hes director of football and if hes not saying no this is the list of players we can afford and have checked out and we still bring them in whats the point of him being here ?

"tim to a degree although he had a better game last night by his standards"

If that was his better game I'd hate to see his worst game!

Hope he never wears a QPR shirt again after last night.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Parish Notice Board on 10:56 - Feb 15 with 2311 viewsslmrstid

One thing I remember Beale saying about Chair in that ill fated fans forum (once again the harbinger of doom to our season...) that in advance of joining QPR he knew Chair was a good player, but he wasn't sure Chair was a player you could win with.

As much as I like Ilias, I can see exactly what he meant. Chair is a good player that can provide a finishing touch to a good team - he's not, no matter how hard he tries, a player that can drag a team kicking and screaming to a win. Think of how Luke Freeman managed it numerous times, and I'd put Martin Rowlands in that category too from years gone by.
Parish Notice Board on 10:56 - Feb 15 with 2297 viewsDamo1962

Parish Notice Board on 09:40 - Feb 15 by terryb

There were less than a thousand Rangers supporters still there, so leaving early was the reaction.

Those of us who stayed were too embarrased by the "performance" to do anything but walk out immediately.

Thanks Terry. You all deserve medals.
Parish Notice Board on 10:57 - Feb 15 with 2301 viewsActonExile

Not sure if it has been mentioned but even the 'Red' button on Sky stopped working which pretty much sums us up at the moment.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Parish Notice Board on 11:04 - Feb 15 with 2234 viewswombat

Parish Notice Board on 10:53 - Feb 15 by TheChef

as i said by his standards didnt say he was great but better than his showing at luton away which was awful ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Parish Notice Board on 11:20 - Feb 15 with 2142 viewsRs_Holy

Parish Notice Board on 10:17 - Feb 15 by Sonofpugwash

Do Nike (or similar) manufacture a designer towel we can throw in?

Great idea for a protest... a couple of thousand towels on the pitch after the oppo get the first goal.
Parish Notice Board on 12:48 - Feb 15 with 1882 viewssevenhoop

Agree. Does not give a flying. Not if fancy stuff when suits but a million miles off the player we first saw and that’s because he’s stopped trying. Not in the same league as Boswinga, but same malaise. So to Lowe (already!) whose lackadaisical approach cost us the second last night when he didn’t move a couple of feet to stop the move happening
Parish Notice Board on 12:52 - Feb 15 with 1841 viewsTheChef

Parish Notice Board on 12:48 - Feb 15 by sevenhoop

Agree. Does not give a flying. Not if fancy stuff when suits but a million miles off the player we first saw and that’s because he’s stopped trying. Not in the same league as Boswinga, but same malaise. So to Lowe (already!) whose lackadaisical approach cost us the second last night when he didn’t move a couple of feet to stop the move happening

Just comes across as the typical teenager who struggles with a bit of adversity. Villa can deal with him, thanks very much.

Parish Notice Board on 12:54 - Feb 15 with 1833 viewsTomS

Parish Notice Board on 23:04 - Feb 14 by BostonR

Whatever is going on behind the scenes at Board level needs to be sorted tomorrow morning. Someone has to take some leadership with this hopeless bunch and make some serious fecking decisions.
Getting relegated is unthinkable but not unlikely given the current trajectory. Critchley knew what he was getting himself into but I doubt he thought senior professionals and loans would down tools. He’s been left in a mess with very little room now. I think he will get points on the board and we finish 21st that’s success. After that the club at every level needs a clear out and a full re-set.

Suppose one of my kids was first place in his class in October, but then fell to seventeenth a few months later, showing no effort or attempts to keep up with the rest of the class. I guarantee you the headmaster would be dragging me in for an interview to understand the underlying issue with a view to getting him back on track.

If this collection of players (I can't justifiably say team) could be bothered, they know they are a match for any team in the league. They proved that until mid October. This is a leadership issue, both on and off the field.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 15:10]
Parish Notice Board on 12:55 - Feb 15 with 1812 viewsTheChef

Parish Notice Board on 12:54 - Feb 15 by TomS

Suppose one of my kids was first place in his class in October, but then fell to seventeenth a few months later, showing no effort or attempts to keep up with the rest of the class. I guarantee you the headmaster would be dragging me in for an interview to understand the underlying issue with a view to getting him back on track.

If this collection of players (I can't justifiably say team) could be bothered, they know they are a match for any team in the league. They proved that until mid October. This is a leadership issue, both on and off the field.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 15:10]

Sunderland last night weren't even all that. But we thought for large parts of the game that we didn't need to try. Total abdication of responsibility.

Parish Notice Board on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 1771 viewsspencer

Parish Notice Board on 22:17 - Feb 14 by Hunterhoop

The players’ work ethic and professionalism (Field and Kakay apart today) was a disgrace today.

The first goal came from Chair and Ireogbunam allowing two Sunderland players to play a 1-2 around them without moving and racing through on goal. Both just stood still and tracked no one.

Ireogbunam all game was an utter disgrace off the ball.

Laird was appalling in work ethic too. The difference Kakay made was stunning. Kakay.

Dickie is shambles of a centre half at the minute. Backed off towards his six yard box when the ball was there to be won.

Dozzell either gave it away with dreadful passes or went backwards. No incision.

Martin immobile and poor touch.

Lowe half hearted. Their second begins with him not even competing for a 50/50 just inside their half.

Johansen is just so so slow now.

For all Chair’s bustle when pressing, and nice touches, he’s not tracking runners now, is making poor decisions and balled out Kakay for not passing to him (instead crossed and blocked for a throw) when Kakay was working his boll*cks off and Chair was playing badly. Nice maturity from a senior player there. Blame someone else.

Dunne actually showed intent, but limited on the ball, which we know.

Paal spent the last 10 trying to get two bookings. As did Dozzell. Don’t fancy Middlesbrough, chaps.

Field was good. Did his job. Surrounded by a complete lack of professionalism and personal pride.

This is more than a confidence issue. It’s a ‘stop being soft, lazy pr*cks as soon as something bad happens’ issue.

This...plus
Im worried Field will go , as for me at the moment the only player i would keep
Fair play to Kakay who gets loads of stick
Whats happened to Rob Dickie ? Our most prized asset , looks so down .

Last minute decision not to come up from Folkestone as the grandkids came over. Turned on match into second half.... boy we were poor
Parish Notice Board on 13:08 - Feb 15 with 1741 viewsbosh67

Tim is a very lazy player. He has loads of talent but he can't tackle, saunters back having lost the ball, gets into areas where he loses the ball expecting cheap free kicks he never gets.

He's a luxury player in a team that can ill afford luxuries.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Parish Notice Board on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 1650 viewsTGRRRSSS

We seem to have totally fallen apart
Parish Notice Board on 13:27 - Feb 15 with 1619 viewsNortholt_Rs

Parish Notice Board on 13:01 - Feb 15 by spencer

This...plus
Im worried Field will go , as for me at the moment the only player i would keep
Fair play to Kakay who gets loads of stick
Whats happened to Rob Dickie ? Our most prized asset , looks so down .

Last minute decision not to come up from Folkestone as the grandkids came over. Turned on match into second half.... boy we were poor

You made the right decision. It was fkn grim.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Parish Notice Board on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 1584 viewskropotkin41

Parish Notice Board on 13:21 - Feb 15 by TGRRRSSS

We seem to have totally fallen apart

A beautiful demonstration of the elegant art of understatement.

I'll see your understatement and raise it with a: "We are somewhat short of our best game at the moment. "

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Parish Notice Board on 14:11 - Feb 15 with 1457 viewsqprcmob

Parish Notice Board on 22:13 - Feb 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

Is there a cricket scoreboard at Boro?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 22:14]

Hilarious
Parish Notice Board on 15:53 - Feb 15 with 1235 viewsBushRanger82

Parish Notice Board on 10:51 - Feb 15 by Damo1962

We are certainly "working our way" down on the pitch 😉

I see what you did there.
Parish Notice Board on 15:59 - Feb 15 with 1191 viewsnumptydumpty

Lack of professional pride shown by men on exceptional money during a time of tightening belts for most UK citizens !!

The people that work for QPR as opposed to the people that follow QPR almost without precedent has there ever been a more mediocre response by a so called group of highly skilled professionals.

We know they have talent. You don't fluke your way to a top position after 16 games in a league with 24 participants.

Blatant disregard to the people that enable them to earn the very exorbitant pay packets they take home every week.

Bad is not the word.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024