Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parish Notice Board 21:54 - Feb 14 with 18347 viewsNorthernr

If any of you dare come on here and tell me that wasn’t that bad, that could have gone either way, there are positives to take, it might have been different if we’d scored the penalty… or any variation of the above… the message board will be closed and it will not be reopened.
Parish Notice Board on 22:29 - Feb 14 with 2798 viewsessextaxiboy

Parish Notice Board on 22:18 - Feb 14 by QPsyR

Jones has gotta be better than that cnt

Fkn Bridget Jones would be fkn better after watching that FFS

It’s not him . Whoever got the job they would have quit .
Parish Notice Board on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 2784 viewsAntti_Heinola

You’ll get no argument here.

Terrible and we will go down under this manager.

I’m never one to pull the trigger, especially not this early, and fully accept the players were poor. But the (immediate) buck stops with NC. He cannot lift a team to save his life. I had no confidence he’d be able to inspire anything at half time and he didn’t.

An even worse shellacking is coming on Saturday and, regardless of cost, they need to act very quickly and identify someone with the charisma and balls to lead this team out of this pit.

Bare bones.

Parish Notice Board on 22:34 - Feb 14 with 2681 viewssevenhoop

Parish Notice Board on 22:30 - Feb 14 by Antti_Heinola

I’m never one to pull the trigger, especially not this early, and fully accept the players were poor. But the (immediate) buck stops with NC. He cannot lift a team to save his life. I had no confidence he’d be able to inspire anything at half time and he didn’t.

An even worse shellacking is coming on Saturday and, regardless of cost, they need to act very quickly and identify someone with the charisma and balls to lead this team out of this pit.

Sounds like Ainsworth
Parish Notice Board on 22:34 - Feb 14 with 2677 viewsChrisNW6

Agreed, I seem to have lost my rose tinted glasses on the way home and my wine glass is looking half empty 😪

Fecking embarrassing the whole lot of them, no passion and none of them were up for it. Hate seeing managers not given a real run of games and at least one pre season. The only thing keeping Critchley at the club is we can't afford to sack him.
Parish Notice Board on 22:37 - Feb 14 with 2610 viewsstevec

I cannot think of a single redeeming feature about this shithouse of a football club at the moment.
Parish Notice Board on 22:39 - Feb 14 with 2582 viewswortonranger

Even I’ve lost my rose tinted spectacles. We are a mess and NC and co appear to have no passion. Some of the players are an embarrassment.
Parish Notice Board on 22:40 - Feb 14 with 2557 viewsjoolsyp

We were told by Blackpool fans that NC performs best when his back is against the wall. Well here we are. As much as I'd like to see him stay and us rebuild in the summer (by selling Dieng, Chair, Willock) Les/Hoos have already said relegation to L1 is unthinkable. The value of our 'stars' will plummet even further than it has already were we to be relegated. Somehow NC needs to find 6 or 7 points from the remaining games ... a big ask with this gutless team. I think whatever we do - sack or keep NC - it's going to be mighty close, even down to the last couple of games needing a win. Hope I'm wrong but after tonight I've got a sinking feeling ...
Parish Notice Board on 22:42 - Feb 14 with 2526 viewsRsinWales

Our trajectory is 'sinking' as well.

I am struggling to see any chinks of lights at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Parish Notice Board on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 2485 viewsLanhoop

That's 4 flucking months of turning up without seeing a win.
Parish Notice Board on 22:46 - Feb 14 with 2445 viewsconnell10

Parish Notice Board on 22:16 - Feb 14 by LordPork

I think one or two may have missed the point, "we are QPR, this is what QPR do"

on the upside, Jones is free if we need a change.

On a more serious point, true, were the pen to have been scored a different game of course. But there's a piece of luggage that comes with being a Rangers supporter that's always there to be carried. We never ever do a season well, leastways maybe once every 10 or 15 years so if your expecting a gradual improvement or development it ain't going to happen that easily.

That is what we are and what we do, it's been like that all my life and I don't expect Mr Critchley to change it any time soon, so buckle up and roll with it.

we are QPR, it comes with the territory.

Are you on a wind up mate ?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Parish Notice Board on 22:46 - Feb 14 with 2433 viewsted_hendrix

Critchly had the interview, he knew the score he sold himself to the club at the interview, he knew what he was getting into, he knew all about our squad and our finances.
Nobody press ganged him into the role.
He got the job, he got to take over the Managerial workings of getting our so called players fit and playing to their abilities.
Our players have gone backwards either that or I've gone insane.
Critchley has so far failed as have our players, I'm sick to death of this f ucking club and how It's being run.

I've seen some relegations In my time but jesus wept this Is right up there with the worst.

No of course you dont get relegated in February but boy oh boy we are in deep trouble.

I put on some other thread It's bloody heartbreaking and It Is.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Parish Notice Board on 22:53 - Feb 14 with 2328 viewsManinBlack

Four 3-0 defeats since Christmas with three of them in our backyard. I cannot recall this happening even in previous relegation. Right now I can't see a way out of this mess even if we had Guardiola and Sir Alex as joint managers. This lot don't seem to want to be footballers.

Maybe it is just me that it seems Chair plays really well for us pre tournament football, he then hardly plays for Morocco and comes back to us half the player. It's like he plays good to get picked for his country and once the tournament ends he comes back half hearted. Our bad run last season coincided with his return and its happened again. It seems if he isn't at it the rest aren't.

Perhaps I am harsh but that is my impression of Chair aa player. Right now I see no assets we can sell in the summer to raise cash for new players.
Parish Notice Board on 22:55 - Feb 14 with 2284 viewstraininvain

Parish Notice Board on 22:53 - Feb 14 by ManinBlack

Four 3-0 defeats since Christmas with three of them in our backyard. I cannot recall this happening even in previous relegation. Right now I can't see a way out of this mess even if we had Guardiola and Sir Alex as joint managers. This lot don't seem to want to be footballers.

Maybe it is just me that it seems Chair plays really well for us pre tournament football, he then hardly plays for Morocco and comes back to us half the player. It's like he plays good to get picked for his country and once the tournament ends he comes back half hearted. Our bad run last season coincided with his return and its happened again. It seems if he isn't at it the rest aren't.

Perhaps I am harsh but that is my impression of Chair aa player. Right now I see no assets we can sell in the summer to raise cash for new players.

No coincidence that Chair looks a much better player with an in form Willock or Eze alongside him.
Parish Notice Board on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 2274 viewsCateLeBonR

Second half the Sunderland players knew what we were going to do before we did. Our play was so obvious and basic.

Basically unacceptable.
Parish Notice Board on 23:03 - Feb 14 with 2183 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Parish Notice Board on 22:37 - Feb 14 by stevec

I cannot think of a single redeeming feature about this shithouse of a football club at the moment.

Away kit is nice.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Parish Notice Board on 23:03 - Feb 14 with 2178 views89_50

Dozzell with one of the worst performances I've witnessed in years. Dickie not far behind. Tim is allergic to football.

We're firmly in a relegation battle.
Parish Notice Board on 23:03 - Feb 14 with 2169 viewsDamo1962

Parish Notice Board on 22:34 - Feb 14 by ChrisNW6

Agreed, I seem to have lost my rose tinted glasses on the way home and my wine glass is looking half empty 😪

Fecking embarrassing the whole lot of them, no passion and none of them were up for it. Hate seeing managers not given a real run of games and at least one pre season. The only thing keeping Critchley at the club is we can't afford to sack him.

What was the reaction of supporters at the ground Chris?
Parish Notice Board on 23:04 - Feb 14 with 2149 viewsBostonR

Whatever is going on behind the scenes at Board level needs to be sorted tomorrow morning. Someone has to take some leadership with this hopeless bunch and make some serious fecking decisions.
Getting relegated is unthinkable but not unlikely given the current trajectory. Critchley knew what he was getting himself into but I doubt he thought senior professionals and loans would down tools. He’s been left in a mess with very little room now. I think he will get points on the board and we finish 21st that’s success. After that the club at every level needs a clear out and a full re-set.
Parish Notice Board on 23:08 - Feb 14 with 2057 viewsDamo1962

Parish Notice Board on 22:46 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

Critchly had the interview, he knew the score he sold himself to the club at the interview, he knew what he was getting into, he knew all about our squad and our finances.
Nobody press ganged him into the role.
He got the job, he got to take over the Managerial workings of getting our so called players fit and playing to their abilities.
Our players have gone backwards either that or I've gone insane.
Critchley has so far failed as have our players, I'm sick to death of this f ucking club and how It's being run.

I've seen some relegations In my time but jesus wept this Is right up there with the worst.

No of course you dont get relegated in February but boy oh boy we are in deep trouble.

I put on some other thread It's bloody heartbreaking and It Is.

Like you Ted, I've seen plenty of drops, but this one will be on its own as the worst in my supporting history. 1973 and counting.
Parish Notice Board on 23:08 - Feb 14 with 2062 viewsconnell10

Parish Notice Board on 23:03 - Feb 14 by Damo1962

What was the reaction of supporters at the ground Chris?

Probably shrugged there shoulders normal cause of action with our fans.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Parish Notice Board on 23:09 - Feb 14 with 2045 viewsLowerloftLad

I will lead on a positive note, I stated i would leave on the second goal as i had work the next day. I was as good as my word and was in the car by the time the third went in so I got to miss that one.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Parish Notice Board on 23:14 - Feb 14 with 1952 viewsstainrods_elbow

Parish Notice Board on 22:15 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

They're just a mouth peice for the club though aren't they?

A bit harsh on both, I think, and SInton's played the game at the top level. Had Chair's pen gone in, it MIGHT have been different - but we'll never know.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Parish Notice Board on 23:15 - Feb 14 with 1962 viewsDamo1962

Parish Notice Board on 22:53 - Feb 14 by ManinBlack

Chair is part of the problem... like the rest of them. That includes the the malingerers in the sick room too.No one gets off from criticism. At least he was man enough to take the pen.
Parish Notice Board on 23:15 - Feb 14 with 1966 viewsessextaxiboy

But who do you think will get Laird going again or Tim , get Roberts and Richard’s out on the pitch , stop Seny and Dickie making simple mistakes . I can’t think of anyone TBH . We will end up with Ramsey till the summer ..
Parish Notice Board on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 1944 viewskingsburyR

NC was brought in with the remit of keeping the season alive until the last game.

Boom.......hes bang on track!!!

I really dont think i can go back down to LR this season. Ill fu(king lose it.

I make the chuffin effort to get to the game lads.....id appreciatr if you did the same on the pitch.

And NC.....can you kindly fu(k off

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024