Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR 16:25 - Apr 3 with 64006 viewsbosh67

http://www.shepherdsbushw12.com/default.asp?section=info&page=qpr1804.htm
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:25]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:23 - May 30 with 5231 viewspeejaybee

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:00 - May 30 by SimonJames

I really hope I'm reading too much into that, but it doesn't sound like they're bursting with confidence.

If the WF merchants had won the appeal I think they would have been shouting from the rooftops by now.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:36 - May 30 with 5146 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:23 - May 30 by peejaybee

If the WF merchants had won the appeal I think they would have been shouting from the rooftops by now.

Although I really don't think there are many truly 'local' objectors in the grand scheme of things.

There's no way a dozen half-hearted protestors could afford this kind of prolonged legal campaign.

I think it's the combined wealth of the Sultan of Brunei and the Earl of Jersey, each own substantial amounts of land/property in the immediate area affected by the Warren Farm development.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:19 - May 30 with 5041 viewsdanehoop

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:36 - May 30 by Ashdown_Ranger

Although I really don't think there are many truly 'local' objectors in the grand scheme of things.

There's no way a dozen half-hearted protestors could afford this kind of prolonged legal campaign.

I think it's the combined wealth of the Sultan of Brunei and the Earl of Jersey, each own substantial amounts of land/property in the immediate area affected by the Warren Farm development.

Not sure that makes so much sense given the development is likely to enhance property values over the longer term.

Never knowingly understood

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:21 - May 30 with 5043 viewsEsox_Lucius

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:19 - May 30 by danehoop

Not sure that makes so much sense given the development is likely to enhance property values over the longer term.

It seems more likely that they would rather be the ones doing the development,and making the money from it.

The grass is always greener.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:23 - May 30 with 5036 viewsTonto

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:36 - May 30 by Ashdown_Ranger

They dont have to pay for Ealing/QPRs costs, only their own... which is why they can afford to kleep doing this.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:27 - May 30 with 5027 viewsNorthernr

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:23 - May 30 by Tonto

They dont have to pay for Ealing/QPRs costs, only their own... which is why they can afford to kleep doing this.

Is that still the case in this final supreme court bit though? I was under the impression they're liable for it all at this point?
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:37 - May 30 with 4983 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:19 - May 30 by danehoop

True, for us mere mortals.

But when you have so much money you don't know what to do with it, maybe they more highly value the relative tranquility and privacy the currently undeveloped site affords.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 16:39]
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:38 - May 30 with 4977 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:27 - May 30 by Northernr

Is that still the case in this final supreme court bit though? I was under the impression they're liable for it all at this point?

I think you're right Northern - my understanding is that if it goes to the Supreme Court and they lose the appeal, they will have to pay QPR's legal costs too.
Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 17:00 - May 30 with 4920 viewsTonto

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:27 - May 30 by Northernr

for the appeal no - if it subsequently goes to the supreme court - yes they could be.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 17:13 - May 30 with 4873 viewspeejaybee

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 17:00 - May 30 by Tonto

for the appeal no - if it subsequently goes to the supreme court - yes they could be.

Is it going to the Supreme Court.??????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 06:24 - May 31 with 4488 viewsbarbicanranger

This is killing me now, I can't leave the house, I can't move on, everything else has lost significance. I need to know the outcome of this and preferably that it's in our favour, it's the least we deserve.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 11:41 - May 31 with 4295 viewshopphoops

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 06:24 - May 31 by barbicanranger

This is killing me now, I can't leave the house, I can't move on, everything else has lost significance. I need to know the outcome of this and preferably that it's in our favour, it's the least we deserve.

At least so we can start obsessively tracking this thread:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=872664

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 11:53 - May 31 with 4273 viewsSimonJames

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 11:41 - May 31 by hopphoops

At least so we can start obsessively tracking this thread:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=872664

Just had a quick scan of that. Some of those facilities are incredible!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 12:06 - May 31 with 4247 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 11:53 - May 31 by SimonJames

Just had a quick scan of that. Some of those facilities are incredible!

Ah, but do they have cheese rooms, and micro breweries?
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 12:46 - May 31 with 4152 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hotspur Way!

The grass is always greener.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 23:20 - Jun 11 with 3676 viewsLblock

Dare I ask?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:17 - Jun 12 with 3531 viewstimcocking

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:37 - May 30 by Ashdown_Ranger

True, for us mere mortals.

But when you have so much money you don't know what to do with it, maybe they more highly value the relative tranquility and privacy the currently undeveloped site affords.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 16:39]

My brother had an apartment in London, it had an underground car park for the residents. Several spots were owned and (usually left empty) by the Sultan of Brunei. When one of the other fellas parked in the Sultans empty spot once, his goons turned up pronto and smashed the blokes car up. So i don't think he's a particularly nice chap.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 04:05 - Jun 12 with 3495 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It’s been going on for so long, I’ve totally forgotten why we’re interested in the site.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 09:25 - Jun 12 with 3207 viewsMick_S

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:17 - Jun 12 by timcocking

My brother had an apartment in London, it had an underground car park for the residents. Several spots were owned and (usually left empty) by the Sultan of Brunei. When one of the other fellas parked in the Sultans empty spot once, his goons turned up pronto and smashed the blokes car up. So i don't think he's a particularly nice chap.

Tell the bloke to stop buying his sultanas. That'll learn him.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:19 - Jun 12 with 3129 viewslondonscottish

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 04:05 - Jun 12 by PlanetHonneywood

It’s been going on for so long, I’ve totally forgotten why we’re interested in the site.

It's got something to do with dog walking or cottaging in run down toilets I think.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:41 - Jun 12 with 3053 viewsLblock

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:17 - Jun 12 by timcocking

I can confirm from one of his local staff that the Sultan is an absolute vvanker

A proper tyrant by all accounts

It’s got to be him backing SWF as they must’ve racked up bills of £80k by now
If so then I can’t see this ever happening

Shame, but expected when yer man is involved

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 21:35 - Jun 12 with 2677 viewsLythamR

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:41 - Jun 12 by Lblock

I can confirm from one of his local staff that the Sultan is an absolute vvanker

A proper tyrant by all accounts

It’s got to be him backing SWF as they must’ve racked up bills of £80k by now
If so then I can’t see this ever happening

Shame, but expected when yer man is involved

Pretty sure the silks representing SWF are working Pro Bono
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:23 - Jun 13 with 2466 viewstimcocking

This thread is annoying, because every day i think "oh, cool" before realising it's just one of the old premature threads.

The fact this issue is still going on after what seems like the best part of a decade is a good indication of what a complete fcuking farce the British government is. No wonder the country is going downhill so fast. Take a fortnight out here. Including building it.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:56 - Jun 13 with 2458 viewsBoston

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 09:25 - Jun 12 by Mick_S

Tell the bloke to stop buying his sultanas. That'll learn him.

The Sultana of Brunel....Uxbridge’s ‘top boy’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 07:48 - Jun 13 with 2319 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:23 - Jun 13 by timcocking

This thread is annoying, because every day i think "oh, cool" before realising it's just one of the old premature threads.

The fact this issue is still going on after what seems like the best part of a decade is a good indication of what a complete fcuking farce the British government is. No wonder the country is going downhill so fast. Take a fortnight out here. Including building it.

Where is that mate?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024