Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 41339 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:30 - Jun 30 with 1424 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 14:23 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

You are quoting a correct statement again.

I’d love to know what goes through your head when you read things, do you change the words as you go along or just in bulk at the end of the sentence?

We can’t stop him talking to other clubs realistically in this day and age. We can however demand other clubs pay a lot of money for him if we want to keep him.

It sounds like that’s what happened, even though you predicted we may give him away for free and he will leave within the next 2 days (lol).

Chalk that up as another.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 14:23]

I literally copy and pasted one of your statements

We can't stop him a few days ago, now we can, you've changed your mind more times than your Fulham friend. Wilder one day, Cooper the next on a monday, Parker sacked then the next minute we have compo being paid.

You've had an absolute nightmare yet again it's becoming tragic.

Yeah he could well go for nothing if this carries on, I thought he would be at Fulham by now, don't deny that whatsoever, but if they prefer Wilder then yeah, I was wrong.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:33 - Jun 30 with 1401 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:30 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

I literally copy and pasted one of your statements

We can't stop him a few days ago, now we can, you've changed your mind more times than your Fulham friend. Wilder one day, Cooper the next on a monday, Parker sacked then the next minute we have compo being paid.

You've had an absolute nightmare yet again it's becoming tragic.

Yeah he could well go for nothing if this carries on, I thought he would be at Fulham by now, don't deny that whatsoever, but if they prefer Wilder then yeah, I was wrong.

Yes, you copied a correct statement, what was your point?

What do you mean “now we can”? Where have I said we can stop him? You are reading what you want to read or making up what I have said when I clearly haven’t.

Not accepting an offer isn’t stopping him from leaving. He can leave if he likes, but Fulham have to pay the asking price.

You are disguising the fact you have had an absolute mare by pretending my correct statement say something other than what they actually do. Your usual trick, which of course never works.

Have another go champ.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 14:44 - Jun 30 with 1402 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 14:29 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

We let Brendan and Roberto go for interviews, yet wanted to keep them both. You keep saying that as if it’s a realistic thing in this day and age to be able to stop it?

Not that I think you believe it of course. You are falling into the same trap as the rest of them here, you are a better poster than that.

With those two, we did everything we could to keep them and (officially) let them go after agreeing compensation.

With Cooper, they seem to have just let him talk to whoever he likes, whenever he likes.

Yes, I’m not naive enough to believe that conversations don’t go on regardless of permission. The way I see it, the clubs lack of commitment to Cooper is as much of an issue as his to the club.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:44 - Jun 30 with 1397 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 14:27 - Jun 30 by jack247

You think? He’s had his head turned and we’ve been happy to let him go to interviews. Doesn’t seem to be much commitment on either side.

I’m not as against Cooper as most on here. If the summer hadn’t gone the way it has so far, I’d have been happy with him staying.

Top professionals have their heads turned by headhunters all of the time. It often gives them a fresh impetus and they kick on in their current jobs.

Yes, it's clear you think more rationally than the gang. Cooper was 90% nailed on to stay - up until his suitors came calling recently, where it looked 90% he would go.

You can't blame the guy for pursuing his dream. 90% of top pros would do the same at his stage in his career.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 14:47 - Jun 30 with 1375 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:44 - Jun 30 by jack247

With those two, we did everything we could to keep them and (officially) let them go after agreeing compensation.

With Cooper, they seem to have just let him talk to whoever he likes, whenever he likes.

Yes, I’m not naive enough to believe that conversations don’t go on regardless of permission. The way I see it, the clubs lack of commitment to Cooper is as much of an issue as his to the club.

We did no different to what we have done with Cooper. Allowed them to talk and agree terms it was then about hitting the asking price. There is literally no difference.

We have done this for all managers we have had that have been wanted by bigger clubs. It is creating a false scenario to suggest this is any different when it’s clearly not.

We have shown just as much commitment to Cooper as we did with both Brendan and Roberto. I think this is a case of creating a scenario as opposed to seeing it. Because there really is no difference.

Cooper to Fulham on 15:08 - Jun 30 with 1359 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 14:44 - Jun 30 by AndyCole

Top professionals have their heads turned by headhunters all of the time. It often gives them a fresh impetus and they kick on in their current jobs.

Yes, it's clear you think more rationally than the gang. Cooper was 90% nailed on to stay - up until his suitors came calling recently, where it looked 90% he would go.

You can't blame the guy for pursuing his dream. 90% of top pros would do the same at his stage in his career.

I’m not blaming Cooper at all. I’m assuming he’s ambitious and both Fulham and Crystal Palace are more appealing jobs than us at the moment.
Cooper to Fulham on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 1203 views34dfgdf54

Marco Silva and Grant McCann have now moved above Cooper in the odds on Skybet.

Very strange.

One thing is for sure though, the Fulham “itk” fans are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 20:42]
Cooper to Fulham on 20:55 - Jun 30 with 1184 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper to Fulham on 14:44 - Jun 30 by jack247

Spot on 247. They way I see it Cooper asked for "a bumper new package" in line with his two play off achievements. Had there been no virus this would have seen roughly £5m heading into the club coffers.

Steve and Jason's eye brows were raised at the request forwarded by Julian and they asked Coops to go back to Julian with a lower request due to the loss of funds from Covid. With Coops down to his last year he is a little bit miffed at this answer and feels a bit aggrieved. Julian as told him to bide his time and he will have another chat with Jason And Steve to see if the can get a bit closer to the "bumper new package".

Cooper told Julian he wanted more security for 2022-2023 and beyond and Julian told him the club wanted to keep him but if other offers came him they would allow Cooper to talk to other parties. Jason and Steve later said they will review Cooper's request in December 2021 before the transfer window. Julian told Coops to say nothing and deny any meeting with anyone.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 21:11 - Jun 30 with 1147 views34dfgdf54

Peter Rutzley of the Athletic now claiming Silva has agreed a deal with Fulham.

The Fulham “itk” didn’t exactly come up trumps did he considering his track record and reputation he had built up.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 21:14]
Cooper to Fulham on 21:16 - Jun 30 with 1139 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like we are stuck with Cooper! No way we will get rid of him unless a club comes in for him.

Suppose we have to hope that the club/Cooper can Puck up a creative player or 2 and someone who can find the back of the net.

It is what it is.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper to Fulham on 21:20 - Jun 30 with 1128 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 21:16 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Looks like we are stuck with Cooper! No way we will get rid of him unless a club comes in for him.

Suppose we have to hope that the club/Cooper can Puck up a creative player or 2 and someone who can find the back of the net.

It is what it is.

Cooper now 16/1 for Fulham job so that ship has sailed.

I think someone needs to sit down with him from high up and state that things have to improve performance wise on the pitch especially with fans returning.

Cooper to Fulham on 21:23 - Jun 30 with 1113 viewspencoedjack

Cooper to Fulham on 21:11 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

The Fulham “itk” didn’t exactly come up trumps did he considering his track record and reputation he had built up.

Off subject a little Silva is very overrated.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:27 - Jun 30 with 1106 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 21:23 - Jun 30 by pencoedjack

From the little I’ve seen on social media, Fulham fans aren’t exactly head over heels with the news, I think plenty wanted Wilder.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:30 - Jun 30 with 1090 viewsraynor94

Cooper to Fulham on 21:23 - Jun 30 by pencoedjack

Very overrated!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper to Fulham on 21:32 - Jun 30 with 1091 viewsThornburyswan

Cooper to Fulham on 21:20 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Cooper now 16/1 for Fulham job so that ship has sailed.

I think someone needs to sit down with him from high up and state that things have to improve performance wise on the pitch especially with fans returning.

& Silva gone 1/5
Cooper to Fulham on 21:42 - Jun 30 with 1055 viewsmagicdaps10

The issue we have aside from Cooper still being here is that does he actually want to still be here or does he want out?

With no club in for him then he doesn't walk away without a pay off and the club are very unlikely to pay him off. Without knowing the truth behind it all then potentially we could have a situation on our hands here!

Cooper to Fulham on 21:45 - Jun 30 with 1048 viewspencoedjack

Cooper to Fulham on 21:42 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

The issue we have aside from Cooper still being here is that does he actually want to still be here or does he want out?

With no club in for him then he doesn't walk away without a pay off and the club are very unlikely to pay him off. Without knowing the truth behind it all then potentially we could have a situation on our hands here!

Barnsley got a new gaffer yet ?

Straws clutching
Cooper to Fulham on 21:46 - Jun 30 with 1045 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 21:45 - Jun 30 by pencoedjack

Barnsley got a new gaffer yet ?

Straws clutching

Or dare I say it. Wales?

But yeah Barnsley have a manager Markus Schopp. WBA paid them £2m for Israel.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 21:47]
Cooper to Fulham on 21:55 - Jun 30 with 1021 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 21:46 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

Or dare I say it. Wales?

But yeah Barnsley have a manager Markus Schopp. WBA paid them £2m for Israel.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 21:47]

Think it's got to be a speaking to Cooper and that we don't expect to see performances like we did last season week in week out.

One positive is that we might be back in for MGW 🤔😁

Cooper to Fulham on 22:28 - Jun 30 with 950 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 21:11 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

Yep he called it spot on, this sounds like the foreign manager he was talking about.

You clearly haven’t been following.

Cooper to Fulham on 22:33 - Jun 30 with 942 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 22:28 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep he called it spot on, this sounds like the foreign manager he was talking about.

Don't just don't!

The topic has gone back on track and doesn't need to be derailed.

Cooper to Fulham on 22:38 - Jun 30 with 918 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:33 - Jun 30 by magicdaps10

Don't just don't!

The topic has gone back on track and doesn't need to be derailed.

I am afraid every and all posts aimed at me will be answered whether that upsets your new topic is of little consequence to me unfortunately.

I do find it quite ironic however you of all people are making a plea for a topic to not be derailed

Cooper to Fulham on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 917 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 22:28 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

He mentioned a foreign manager aswell did he. I lost track after Wilder snuck in after Cooper had agreed a 3 year deal on Monday. Was like the Hokey Cokey.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:45 - Jun 30 with 895 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 22:39 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

He mentioned a foreign manager aswell did he. I lost track after Wilder snuck in after Cooper had agreed a 3 year deal on Monday. Was like the Hokey Cokey.

Agreeing a deal is irrelevant if the clubs don’t agree a price.

Put your left leg in.

Cooper to Fulham on 22:49 - Jun 30 with 880 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 22:38 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I am afraid every and all posts aimed at me will be answered whether that upsets your new topic is of little consequence to me unfortunately.

I do find it quite ironic however you of all people are making a plea for a topic to not be derailed

Keep it on subject Adam and learn to just walk away and not bite to everything

Now

Cooper. Here to stay.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024