Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 41334 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 06:42 - Jul 19 with 1386 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 03:21 - Jul 19 by NotLoyal

I think we are all waiting for the racist posts you refer to.
And this won’t go away until either you show everyone here a racist post or apologise to the guy who has to put up with clowns calling racism where it doesn’t exist when he runs this site to raise money for his dying daughter.
Your move.

As I say, everything 9MH said was valid in his comments regarding Dr P, and was banned. He has now been reinstated which says it all.

“This won’t go away”. edit - I took that as a threat, mistakenly - if there is an issue with my comments, then ban me, no problem.

I know why this site is being run, hence why I contribute monthly to the patreon (sp?) which I’ll continue to do. If I’ve got a grievance about a post of mine being removed when trying to answer an accusation then I will do.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 8:02]
Cooper to Fulham on 06:49 - Jul 19 with 1373 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 06:42 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

As I say, everything 9MH said was valid in his comments regarding Dr P, and was banned. He has now been reinstated which says it all.

“This won’t go away”. edit - I took that as a threat, mistakenly - if there is an issue with my comments, then ban me, no problem.

I know why this site is being run, hence why I contribute monthly to the patreon (sp?) which I’ll continue to do. If I’ve got a grievance about a post of mine being removed when trying to answer an accusation then I will do.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 8:02]

It won’t go away because it exposes you and your underhand accusations for what they are. It’s not a threat, just a fact.

Show us all a single racist post, just one will do. Best of luck with that.

Now behave or you will be crying foul again no doubt, and stop using race as a tool to beat someone with that you simply cannot get the better of on the internet - and happily using Keith’s cause as collateral damage. It’s pretty sick.

There’s a good boy.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 6:53]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 06:53 - Jul 19 with 1358 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 06:49 - Jul 19 by Dr_Parnassus

It won’t go away because it exposes you and your underhand accusations for what they are. It’s not a threat, just a fact.

Show us all a single racist post, just one will do. Best of luck with that.

Now behave or you will be crying foul again no doubt, and stop using race as a tool to beat someone with that you simply cannot get the better of on the internet - and happily using Keith’s cause as collateral damage. It’s pretty sick.

There’s a good boy.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 6:53]

I know the score with you, people can make their own opinions, the point in this thread was 9MH being banned after making points regarding you which for me, and others I reckon, which were valid. There is a reason you had to make hundreds of usernames up previously.
Cooper to Fulham on 06:56 - Jul 19 with 1353 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 06:53 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

I know the score with you, people can make their own opinions, the point in this thread was 9MH being banned after making points regarding you which for me, and others I reckon, which were valid. There is a reason you had to make hundreds of usernames up previously.

Yep, there was, because Phil didn’t like me critiquing the trust. While others go crying to overturn their (alleged) correct ban, I take my clearly incorrect bans on the chin and make another. I have far more pride than to go running to the owners to change their mind.

You can make your mind up on whatever you like, won’t be the first time today you have got another thing wrong. It’s not a barometer for anything.

As NotLoyal says, show us the post then we can make our own minds up. Be a big brave boy.

Off ya go...

Take responsibility for what you say, if you can’t back it then it will quickly be exposed for what it is, and what it is, is pretty disgusting considering the reason for this site being run.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:01]

Cooper to Fulham on 07:38 - Jul 19 with 1305 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 06:56 - Jul 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, there was, because Phil didn’t like me critiquing the trust. While others go crying to overturn their (alleged) correct ban, I take my clearly incorrect bans on the chin and make another. I have far more pride than to go running to the owners to change their mind.

You can make your mind up on whatever you like, won’t be the first time today you have got another thing wrong. It’s not a barometer for anything.

As NotLoyal says, show us the post then we can make our own minds up. Be a big brave boy.

Off ya go...

Take responsibility for what you say, if you can’t back it then it will quickly be exposed for what it is, and what it is, is pretty disgusting considering the reason for this site being run.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:01]

People can read through your posts and make their own mind up, as the person done who made the post that was removed. Let people make their own mind up on that one?

Now normally i wouldn’t have said anything, but when my post shortly after was removed for trying to understand what someone was going on about when accusing me of having multi usernames (one of my pet hates on the internet), then I have an issue with that.

What the site is being run for is brilliant, again, hence why I have tried to post on here regular, keep traffic up, post links as quick as I see them on on social media etc, contribute to the charity. But if I have a grievance about one of my posts being deleted when trying to stick up for myself I have every right to do that, it’s nothing personal towards Keith in the slightest so why NL has taken it that way I have no idea.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:43]
Cooper to Fulham on 07:43 - Jul 19 with 1293 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 07:38 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

People can read through your posts and make their own mind up, as the person done who made the post that was removed. Let people make their own mind up on that one?

Now normally i wouldn’t have said anything, but when my post shortly after was removed for trying to understand what someone was going on about when accusing me of having multi usernames (one of my pet hates on the internet), then I have an issue with that.

What the site is being run for is brilliant, again, hence why I have tried to post on here regular, keep traffic up, post links as quick as I see them on on social media etc, contribute to the charity. But if I have a grievance about one of my posts being deleted when trying to stick up for myself I have every right to do that, it’s nothing personal towards Keith in the slightest so why NL has taken it that way I have no idea.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:43]

Why don’t you just post one so we can read? Take your pick, any will do. Then you can explain which part specifically is racist.

That way we can know if you are just agitating as you are accused of doing or if you have a genuine point. But I think we both know the answer to that, don’t we?

The thread in question was simply me saying that the Rashford penalty was stupid, which it was. It’s as racist as you calling Sterling a cheat I suppose, isn’t it? Race doesn’t come into it.

Let’s be clear here, you have accused him of being a multi too, you have also accused me. When you start struggling in debate you start accusing people of all kinds of things. Keith has said your post was removed because you got all angry and sweary.

If you have respect for Keith’s project here you will stop making comments that damage this site to impress your newly found bromance. Or of course prove your comments, because currently you are struggling to do either. Contributing to his charity doesn’t give you carte blanche to make damaging comments to the site, I’m not sure why you think it would.

Keith has specifically asked you to highlight any racist posts to help him out, another moderator has asked you for an example even though making it clear he knows one doesn’t exist - you seem to be refusing both requests which is strange. Wonder why.

NL has called it spot on as far as I can see.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:52]

Cooper to Fulham on 07:54 - Jul 19 with 1279 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 07:43 - Jul 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Why don’t you just post one so we can read? Take your pick, any will do. Then you can explain which part specifically is racist.

That way we can know if you are just agitating as you are accused of doing or if you have a genuine point. But I think we both know the answer to that, don’t we?

The thread in question was simply me saying that the Rashford penalty was stupid, which it was. It’s as racist as you calling Sterling a cheat I suppose, isn’t it? Race doesn’t come into it.

Let’s be clear here, you have accused him of being a multi too, you have also accused me. When you start struggling in debate you start accusing people of all kinds of things. Keith has said your post was removed because you got all angry and sweary.

If you have respect for Keith’s project here you will stop making comments that damage this site to impress your newly found bromance. Or of course prove your comments, because currently you are struggling to do either. Contributing to his charity doesn’t give you carte blanche to make damaging comments to the site, I’m not sure why you think it would.

Keith has specifically asked you to highlight any racist posts to help him out, another moderator has asked you for an example even though making it clear he knows one doesn’t exist - you seem to be refusing both requests which is strange. Wonder why.

NL has called it spot on as far as I can see.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:52]

Again, I have idea what you are rambling on about. Why is it for me to get examples? Someone has read your posts over the years on here about certain subjects, and posted their opinion which was deleted. I don't agree with that, but at the same time, I wasn't going to make a song and dance over it. I only commented when one of my posts was removed not long after. I have my opinion on you, from the stuff you say now, from the things previously towards posters like Shaky etc, the stuff in regards to the Cardiff Fan, that's my prerogative, I have no reason to keep flooding the board regarding you, I'll let others make their own mind up.

I don't agree Rashford's penalty was stupid no, he sent the keeper wrong way and pulled it. I despise the abuse him, Sancho and Saka have had over it. It's disgusting.

Yeah I believe he is a multi, others do too, he has the right to respond to that without having posts deleted. My opinion, which I have aired. If that damages the site, then that is not my intention, but I've made my point as I am entitled to do so.
Cooper to Fulham on 08:04 - Jul 19 with 1261 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 07:54 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

Again, I have idea what you are rambling on about. Why is it for me to get examples? Someone has read your posts over the years on here about certain subjects, and posted their opinion which was deleted. I don't agree with that, but at the same time, I wasn't going to make a song and dance over it. I only commented when one of my posts was removed not long after. I have my opinion on you, from the stuff you say now, from the things previously towards posters like Shaky etc, the stuff in regards to the Cardiff Fan, that's my prerogative, I have no reason to keep flooding the board regarding you, I'll let others make their own mind up.

I don't agree Rashford's penalty was stupid no, he sent the keeper wrong way and pulled it. I despise the abuse him, Sancho and Saka have had over it. It's disgusting.

Yeah I believe he is a multi, others do too, he has the right to respond to that without having posts deleted. My opinion, which I have aired. If that damages the site, then that is not my intention, but I've made my point as I am entitled to do so.

Because you are the one making the accusation. Thought that was obvious?

Whether it’s over a day or over years, there will be specific examples. Give us one, that’s all we are asking for. One.

Of course you have a reason to keep flooding the board regarding me, because you have a massive insecurity about me. You want to be able to bully people off the site, it will never work. You have tried a multitude of cowardly techniques. Your latest is to jump on a laughable attack of racism simply because I correctly said a stupid penalty was stupid.

I couldn’t care less whether you agree Rashford's penalty was stupid or not. You won’t be changing my mind regarding that. Saying his penalty was stupid has absolutely nothing to do with the online abuse he got. It’s a football opinion.

I despise the abuse Sterling got for being called a cheat, something you did several times. Something you will have to deal with I suppose. If I am a racist because I thought a penalty was made unnecessarily difficult then you are one for calling a player backed by VAR a cheat. You can’t have it both ways.

Stop with your “others do too” comments, others think you are troll here to agitate, others think you have zero credibility regarding your comments. Does that mean you are then?

Stop. You have been told you are damaging the site.

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 08:15 - Jul 19 with 1238 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 08:04 - Jul 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Because you are the one making the accusation. Thought that was obvious?

Whether it’s over a day or over years, there will be specific examples. Give us one, that’s all we are asking for. One.

Of course you have a reason to keep flooding the board regarding me, because you have a massive insecurity about me. You want to be able to bully people off the site, it will never work. You have tried a multitude of cowardly techniques. Your latest is to jump on a laughable attack of racism simply because I correctly said a stupid penalty was stupid.

I couldn’t care less whether you agree Rashford's penalty was stupid or not. You won’t be changing my mind regarding that. Saying his penalty was stupid has absolutely nothing to do with the online abuse he got. It’s a football opinion.

I despise the abuse Sterling got for being called a cheat, something you did several times. Something you will have to deal with I suppose. If I am a racist because I thought a penalty was made unnecessarily difficult then you are one for calling a player backed by VAR a cheat. You can’t have it both ways.

Stop with your “others do too” comments, others think you are troll here to agitate, others think you have zero credibility regarding your comments. Does that mean you are then?

Stop. You have been told you are damaging the site.

I'm saying I believe 9MH made a post which made valid points. Again - My opinion.

I'll let people make their own mind up, as I have done. Your posts regarding Shaky's illnesses etc are long gone.

Insecurity about you? Why? I think you're a bit of a t*sser, that's it. Why would I want to bully you off the site? I have no issue with you posting here. I'll say again, and for the last time, my only issue has been my post being removed for trying to answer a post regarding me allegedly using two usernames in the "heat of battle".

Again, I have no intention of trying to change your mind. Why would I? Sorry to hear you despise people calling Sterling a cheat.

That's fine, people can say that regarding me, they are all entitled to their opinion. Those posts can stay on the board without being removed too ;)

And finally, to your last point, no problem at all. I'll stop.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 8:17]
Cooper to Fulham on 08:21 - Jul 19 with 1227 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:15 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

I'm saying I believe 9MH made a post which made valid points. Again - My opinion.

I'll let people make their own mind up, as I have done. Your posts regarding Shaky's illnesses etc are long gone.

Insecurity about you? Why? I think you're a bit of a t*sser, that's it. Why would I want to bully you off the site? I have no issue with you posting here. I'll say again, and for the last time, my only issue has been my post being removed for trying to answer a post regarding me allegedly using two usernames in the "heat of battle".

Again, I have no intention of trying to change your mind. Why would I? Sorry to hear you despise people calling Sterling a cheat.

That's fine, people can say that regarding me, they are all entitled to their opinion. Those posts can stay on the board without being removed too ;)

And finally, to your last point, no problem at all. I'll stop.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 8:17]

Yes I know. So show us how that ridiculous point is valid then, just one example will do. Don’t worry if you can’t, it will be very telling in itself as to your presence on these sorts of topics.

Yes a massive insecurity about me, which is why you can barely let a post go without making personal comments and sending online abuse. Quite disgusting behaviour that is awful for this site and a reason your post was removed and you have been reprimanded on your conduct.

Your post was removed because, as usual, you got abusive towards someone for making exactly the same comments as you have towards him and others. Keith has explained that to you, why are you still confused?

I despise the racist abuse Sterling gets, much of that was calling him a cheat. It’s awful you did that several times. Again you can’t have one rule for one instance and another for another.

I think it’s wise you stop digging the hole.

Cooper to Fulham on 08:22 - Jul 19 with 1221 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 21:24 - Jul 18 by CrossJack

A post where it was suggested that the aforementioned poster would really show people what aggressive is or to that context a week or so ago.

He isn't the only one, but does seem to make some rather unsavoury posts.

And just who are you then.
A reincarnation .

Come on,who are ya.

Cross Hands. Been through there loads of times,very quickly.

Savouries are fattening and full of salt and preservatives so unsavoury is always best.

Now enjoy the sunshine but use sun oil and drink lots of water.

Finally,put me on ignore.You ll always see interesting posts from me and not bland fan club drivel.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 11:23 - Jul 19 with 1119 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper to Fulham on 03:21 - Jul 19 by NotLoyal

I think we are all waiting for the racist posts you refer to.
And this won’t go away until either you show everyone here a racist post or apologise to the guy who has to put up with clowns calling racism where it doesn’t exist when he runs this site to raise money for his dying daughter.
Your move.

To put this to bed Risca needs to point out the racist posts or apologise.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper to Fulham on 11:31 - Jul 19 with 1110 viewsThornburyswan

Cooper to Fulham on 11:23 - Jul 19 by NotLoyal

To put this to bed Risca needs to point out the racist posts or apologise.

Or just go back to the topic so we can all move on with our lives.
Cooper to Fulham on 11:36 - Jul 19 with 1094 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper to Fulham on 11:31 - Jul 19 by Thornburyswan

Or just go back to the topic so we can all move on with our lives.

Thing is people can't go hijacking threads, make allegations they refuse to back up and think it's OK to move on. That's the pont.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper to Fulham on 11:42 - Jul 19 with 1081 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 11:36 - Jul 19 by NotLoyal

Thing is people can't go hijacking threads, make allegations they refuse to back up and think it's OK to move on. That's the pont.

There won’t be any examples because there are no examples.
Because if there were examples the poster would be gone and this random dig at our efforts here wouldn’t have occurred. And I’m talking post Sept 2020. I can’t be held responsible for anything before then, that was someone else’s job.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024