Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 41341 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 12:15 - Jul 5 with 1703 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jul 5 by Thornburyswan

Agree but Cooper was regularly starting him & unless we sign someone Dhanda or Byers appear to be our only current ‘10s’

MGW and Wilson both linked.

If we could get one then awesome, if we get two get the champagne in.

The Cooper situation is over now, he’s staying, I’ve made clear I’m not a massive fan of his over the last season despite reaching play offs and I’ll stand by that, but there needs to be a line drawn now and a clean slate for next year. Ayew off the books, exciting players linked, let’s give next year a good go.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 12:27]
Cooper to Fulham on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1674 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 12:15 - Jul 5 by 34dfgdf54

The Cooper situation is over now, he’s staying, I’ve made clear I’m not a massive fan of his over the last season despite reaching play offs and I’ll stand by that, but there needs to be a line drawn now and a clean slate for next year. Ayew off the books, exciting players linked, let’s give next year a good go.

Spot on.
Cooper to Fulham on 12:32 - Jul 5 with 1665 viewsGixerJack

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jul 5 by Thornburyswan

Agree but Cooper was regularly starting him & unless we sign someone Dhanda or Byers appear to be our only current ‘10s’

Both of them need to find some consistency, you get glimpses of their abilities in a few games but not nearly often enough
Cooper to Fulham on 20:28 - Jul 5 with 1511 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 12:26 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Spot on.

Seconded. It seems that we are being linked with some exciting young talent (not just the obvious MGW/HW headliners) - which is precisely our modus operandi.

As much as I hope Grimes stays, it's most probably time he took the next step up in his career. We could well end up with a more dynamic balance should the various targets come off.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 20:47 - Jul 5 with 1500 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 12:15 - Jul 5 by 34dfgdf54

100%%. He’s going to be here for a while, let’s just get behind him, at the ground at the very least
Cooper to Fulham on 20:55 - Jul 5 with 1484 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 20:47 - Jul 5 by jack247

100%%. He’s going to be here for a while, let’s just get behind him, at the ground at the very least

I 'd rather we simply get behind the team,not him.
That said,if he is still here, let' s see him move us forward.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 21:20 - Jul 5 with 1463 viewsFireboy2

Cooper to Fulham on 12:26 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Spot on.

Seconded.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:27 - Jul 5 with 1447 viewsonehunglow

So,he is now definately staying and will be in situ at the start of the first game.

Ok,then,thanks for that .

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 21:30 - Jul 5 with 1449 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 21:27 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

So,he is now definately staying and will be in situ at the start of the first game.

Ok,then,thanks for that .

If it’s true we are going for players like MGW and Wilson I reckon so.

Although MGW was just on Wolves Instagram telling all the fans he can’t wait to see them all back at Molineux
Cooper to Fulham on 21:46 - Jul 5 with 1427 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 20:55 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

I 'd rather we simply get behind the team,not him.
That said,if he is still here, let' s see him move us forward.

At the games. I don’t think what people say on the internet matters that much in the grand scheme of things.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:51 - Jul 5 with 1413 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 21:46 - Jul 5 by jack247

At the games. I don’t think what people say on the internet matters that much in the grand scheme of things.

100 per cent right

We are all really up are our ringpieces at times.

Ive spoken to many who have no interest in thee forums at all

If I were in my prime,Id be too busy with other matters

Cooper to Fulham on 00:14 - Jul 6 with 1351 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 21:46 - Jul 5 by jack247

Couldn't agree more.

I honestly think if you asked every person entering the Liberty if they are happy with the job Cooper is doing, almost all would say yes.

Football forums attract those that prefer to moan, which is why it’s often quiet here when we win and busy when we lose. Negativity spreads like wildfire too if it is relentless enough, which it has been. Which is why others insist on adding the balance at every opportunity.

You have seen just in the last couple of weeks more than ever, looking for ways to twist reality to bash the manager has been almost like a sport. Things like that just don’t really exist off social media and Internet forums, certainly not to this extent

It’s very much tabloid type narrative twisting. Very strange that people want to do it toward their own club and manager. But I hope we start to see the end of it now.

My concern is something you touched upon earlier which you said “clean slate, but his will muddy a lot quicker than normal”. Sadly you are right, which of course means it’s not a clean slate at all, it simply means we will lay off him for now... “until we don’t win the next game”.

We will probably lose a third of our games next year, we also won’t play well for periods of time, so it could be quite unbearable until people realise where we are as a club.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 00:35 - Jul 6 with 1352 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 21:51 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

100 per cent right

We are all really up are our ringpieces at times.

Ive spoken to many who have no interest in thee forums at all

If I were in my prime,Id be too busy with other matters

You are of course right, the demographic oddly for social media is average age 36 years on here and on insta and Twitter. Facebook is very different but we don’t spend too much time on that medium, other than instagram updates our stories automatically. I think this site like Phil’s attracts pretty genuine people interested in dialogue or debate in general bar the few cowardly snipers.

We have attracted over a thousand new members since last September 2020, but oddly I would say maybe only 2% post from the newbies. It’s definitely an older persons game this, which leads me to think it could fizzle out in a few years, or decrease dramatically.

An 8 second tik tok or a 140 character message, be it sensible or ridiculous on Twitter is the new communication. I blame texting 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper to Fulham on 21:06 - Jul 17 with 1179 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 14:48 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Just had a quick look on Phil's site to see what the reaction is over there. Swansea93 has posted: (sorry for copying)

<<A Fulham fan on their board is saying his source is 90% certain the job is Wilders, wouldn’t surprise me as there’s no buy out clause attached to him, difficult situation we find ourselves in as we know Cooper most certainly doesn’t want to be here, and then that will rub off onto the squad, also the fact he’s out of contract next summer, we risk not getting anything for him if he does stay and doesn’t get a new contract.>>

Fulham seem to have a load of "itk" fans fair play.

But I also agree with his point, Cooper can't be here start of the season in my opinion. I'd rather us just give him away, atleast we aren't paying him off. Although business isn't that simple.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 14:49]

So, just to be clear, in the heat of a battle you were being battered, you desperately sunk to the lowest levels in looking for support from......Yourself, on another forum ?

Is that right, 93 ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 08:52 - Jul 18 with 1015 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 21:06 - Jul 17 by AndyCole

So, just to be clear, in the heat of a battle you were being battered, you desperately sunk to the lowest levels in looking for support from......Yourself, on another forum ?

Is that right, 93 ?

Why was my post deleted replying to this muppet?

Anyone?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:15]
Cooper to Fulham on 10:12 - Jul 18 with 959 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 21:06 - Jul 17 by AndyCole

Is that right, 93 ?

In the heat of the battle? Mate, it’s a football forum. Calm down
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 10:12]
Cooper to Fulham on 10:16 - Jul 18 with 953 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 10:12 - Jul 18 by jack247

In the heat of the battle? Mate, it’s a football forum. Calm down
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 10:12]

I’m still trying to work out whose deleting my replies to this weirdo? What’s he going on about 93?

The way I see it here, 9MH has been banned for calling out that Dimi/Dr P/Adam/Nadal fella whoever he is and now my replies to this guy, who apparently has two usernames on the forum according to DJack are being deleted. It’s odd that they seem to be exempt from anyone having a go back?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 10:28]
Cooper to Fulham on 10:21 - Jul 18 with 950 viewsjack247

Cooper to Fulham on 10:16 - Jul 18 by 34dfgdf54

I’m still trying to work out whose deleting my replies to this weirdo? What’s he going on about 93?

The way I see it here, 9MH has been banned for calling out that Dimi/Dr P/Adam/Nadal fella whoever he is and now my replies to this guy, who apparently has two usernames on the forum according to DJack are being deleted. It’s odd that they seem to be exempt from anyone having a go back?

No idea mate. I’ve no interest in the politics of it. Didn’t know 9MH was banned. Shame, as he’s a really good football poster when he’s not going at Dr P.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:23 - Jul 18 with 849 viewsKeithHaynes

The only response that was deleted from what I can see contained nasty sweary words mate.
You can of course respond to anyone but without being offensive, I know it’s hard, trust me.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:24 - Jul 18 with 846 viewsKeithHaynes

Chris isn’t banned.
I’ve answered your other message.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:28 - Jul 18 with 820 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nobody has called me out over anything, don’t be so silly.

If someone has been banned (which the owner says they haven’t) then it’s probably down to the poor behaviour of that poster. If a post has been deleted then it’s probably down the contents of that post.

People need to stop blaming others and start taking responsibility and ownership of what they type.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:30 - Jul 18 with 818 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 18:28 - Jul 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Nobody has called me out over anything, don’t be so silly.

If someone has been banned (which the owner says they haven’t) then it’s probably down to the poor behaviour of that poster. If a post has been deleted then it’s probably down the contents of that post.

People need to stop blaming others and start taking responsibility and ownership of what they type.

I think large glasses of iced water are required, and a look round at how lucky we are to know each other so well, it gives my heart a warm glow.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:30 - Jul 18 with 814 viewsHeadmaster

Honestly, has he gone yet? This saga is getting boring now, just like his so-called footballing "style".
Cooper to Fulham on 18:31 - Jul 18 with 809 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 18:30 - Jul 18 by KeithHaynes

I think large glasses of iced water are required, and a look round at how lucky we are to know each other so well, it gives my heart a warm glow.

Indeed.

Cooper to Fulham on 18:40 - Jul 18 with 798 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 18:30 - Jul 18 by Headmaster

Honestly, has he gone yet? This saga is getting boring now, just like his so-called footballing "style".

The problem I have is nothing is pointing to the fact he is going. That is except two of the most informed Swansea weathers I know who state categorically he is. It’s a mystery.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024