Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 52635 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:18 - Jul 11 with 1631 viewsBasingstokeR

I was at the ground - I'm shocked I wasn't called as a witness - I witnesses John Terry "snapping" and "losing it".

Wasn't Wilkins commentating / "pundit - ing" on the game
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:25 - Jul 11 with 1595 viewsEastR

"Matt Dickinson‏@DickinsonTimes

Bus driver has now left court after confirming various timings of movements "

Yes, m'laud I can confirm Mr Terry sh8t himself at 17.56 when he got back to the dressing room and realised he'd been rumbled

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:35 - Jul 11 with 1562 viewsdaveB

I saw Wilkins outside the ground after the game and he said he was shocked how the Chelsea players lost the plot, this was all before we knew about the Ferdinand incident.

For Wilkins to say Terry has never reacted is incredible, was he asleep during the Barcelona game

These last three on the stand just seem to be saying what a great bloke JT is, i'm not sure what they have to do with the actual incident.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:39 - Jul 11 with 1541 viewsMichael_Hunt

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:35 - Jul 11 by daveB

I saw Wilkins outside the ground after the game and he said he was shocked how the Chelsea players lost the plot, this was all before we knew about the Ferdinand incident.

For Wilkins to say Terry has never reacted is incredible, was he asleep during the Barcelona game

These last three on the stand just seem to be saying what a great bloke JT is, i'm not sure what they have to do with the actual incident.

"These last three on the stand just seem to be saying what a great bloke JT is, i'm not sure what they have to do with the actual incident. "

Totally agree. I thought it was just me not getting it.

Whether JT has the Pope say what a nice and even tempered bloke he is normally, WTF has that got to do with whether he used racist language??

most bizarre.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:42 - Jul 11 with 1516 viewsNorthernr

Covered a trial once of a guy who'd killed another geezer with a single punch to the back of the head outside a nightclub. Last afternoon of trial was spent entirely hearing from every girlfriend, school mate and people he'd randomly sat with on the bus saying what a lovely chap he was really.

Found guilty of course, because he wasn't being tried with not being a decent chap, he was being charged with killing a man with a single punch to the head which made that whole afternoon a waste of fcking time.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 1505 viewsRANGERS4EVER

why is Bertrand saying something he wasn't even f*cking there

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:48 - Jul 11 with 1481 viewsAntti_Heinola

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:44 - Jul 11 by RANGERS4EVER

why is Bertrand saying something he wasn't even f*cking there

Did Mikel give a statement?

Bare bones.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:48 - Jul 11 with 1479 viewsBasingstokeR

All these statements saying they've never heard John Terry use racial language and yet Terry himself is not disputing that!
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:49 - Jul 11 with 1470 viewsdaveB

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:48 - Jul 11 by Antti_Heinola

Did Mikel give a statement?

nope but the Dalai Lama's statement is due at 3.30
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:50 - Jul 11 with 1466 viewsN12Hoop

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 14:42 - Jul 11 by Northernr

Covered a trial once of a guy who'd killed another geezer with a single punch to the back of the head outside a nightclub. Last afternoon of trial was spent entirely hearing from every girlfriend, school mate and people he'd randomly sat with on the bus saying what a lovely chap he was really.

Found guilty of course, because he wasn't being tried with not being a decent chap, he was being charged with killing a man with a single punch to the head which made that whole afternoon a waste of fcking time.

Very funny. Of course you only need character witnesses when you are guilty, ie "he may have killed him but he's a big softy really who's good to his mum". Ashley Cole is a very credible character witness though because he is such an exemplary human being. In fact just the other day I was telling some young lad he should model himself on the smashing bloke Ashley Cole.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:08 - Jul 11 with 1379 viewsnadera78

Every black man Terry has ever met seems to have offered a statement this afternoon. Unless they were stood next to him on the pitch and overheard the whole conversation (not Cole who mysteriously only seems to have heard Ferdinand's comments!) then it's completely irrelevant.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:13 - Jul 11 with 1358 viewsBasingstokeR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:08 - Jul 11 by nadera78

Every black man Terry has ever met seems to have offered a statement this afternoon. Unless they were stood next to him on the pitch and overheard the whole conversation (not Cole who mysteriously only seems to have heard Ferdinand's comments!) then it's completely irrelevant.

Why didn't John Obi Mikel make the same statement the rest of the Chel$ea players did?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:14 - Jul 11 with 1354 viewsBrianMcCarthy

There was a case recently where an Irish rugby player had a crash while driving under the influence, which resulted in a death. When tried, character witnesses were lined up to testify that he was a good egg and a fine sportsman.

What the relevance was in these cases is beyond me. It's an insult to the laws of the land and the intelligence of judge and jury. Is there a guilty-but-nice verdict available to us?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:22 - Jul 11 with 1314 viewsKonk

Official Defence Statements:

"JT has never lynched me, stuck a blazing cross on my lawn, forced me to sit at the back of a bus, called me Rubber lips or stuffed dog sh it through my letter box."

Signed,

JT's Black team mates.

"John has done an enormous amount of work for anti-racist organisations. This has ranged from warming-up in a bib saying, 'Racism - kick it out' to denouncing racism in press conferences when asked, "The monkey chants tonight - bit unpleasant wasn't it?". It therefore beggars belief that John has ever thought a single racist thought"

Bruce Buck, Ray Wilkins, Jose Mourinho and Dennis fuc king boss-eyed, gobby dwarf cu nt Wise.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:24 - Jul 11 with 1291 viewspadstow

They didn't invite Ledley King!

Perhaps the prosecution should have though!
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:26 - Jul 11 with 1749 viewspadstow

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:13 - Jul 11 by BasingstokeR

Why didn't John Obi Mikel make the same statement the rest of the Chel$ea players did?

"Dan Roan ‏@danroan

Mikel & Drogba not on list of players who signed character witness statements on behalf of Terry. Unclear whether they were asked to or not"
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:28 - Jul 11 with 1729 viewspadstow

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:26 - Jul 11 by padstow

"Dan Roan ‏@danroan

Mikel & Drogba not on list of players who signed character witness statements on behalf of Terry. Unclear whether they were asked to or not"

Dan Roan ‏@danroan

Drogba, Anelka, Malouda & Mikel: Chelsea 1st team players from time that were not listed as having signed statement on behalf of Terry"
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:30 - Jul 11 with 1718 viewsQPunkR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:28 - Jul 11 by padstow

Dan Roan ‏@danroan

Drogba, Anelka, Malouda & Mikel: Chelsea 1st team players from time that were not listed as having signed statement on behalf of Terry"

They know what he is,
They know what he iiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,
Them 4 players,
They know what he is

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 1691 viewsdaveB

Mikel is the big one to not sign it, the other three have all left I think so that probably explains it
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:35 - Jul 11 with 1675 viewsBasingstokeR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:33 - Jul 11 by daveB

Mikel is the big one to not sign it, the other three have all left I think so that probably explains it

So has Kalou and he did one Dave?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:39 - Jul 11 with 1651 viewsQPunkR

Plus wasn't Obi Wan Mikel supposed to be as integral to the case as the mobile phone enthusiast?

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:41 - Jul 11 with 1640 viewsJuzzie

They could send an email?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:42 - Jul 11 with 1639 viewswombat

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:39 - Jul 11 by QPunkR

Plus wasn't Obi Wan Mikel supposed to be as integral to the case as the mobile phone enthusiast?

obi wan was closest to the incident as well i seem to remember from one of the clips that was shown

Poll: which is your favouite foot

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:43 - Jul 11 with 1627 viewsQPunkR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:42 - Jul 11 by wombat

obi wan was closest to the incident as well i seem to remember from one of the clips that was shown

Yeah exactly. Isn't it pretty damning then if he doesn't sign some document proclaiming JohnT*rry's 'love all the races' stance??

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 15:44 - Jul 11 with 1623 viewsnadera78

Mikel's the big one because he was stood right next to Terry at the time and gave him a filthy look when he heard him shouting "you f*cking black c*nt".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024