Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them 16:45 - Feb 7 with 7969 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59536/the-evidence-again

The conclusion after five days of review and work on this transfer window debacle.
Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:49 - Feb 7 with 3020 viewsKeithHaynes

Pull up a chair, pour a strong one or maybe a hot scalding cup of tea before reading.

But please don’t tip it on your head just yet.

Our club is in a spot of bother possibly ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:01 - Feb 7 with 2966 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:49 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Pull up a chair, pour a strong one or maybe a hot scalding cup of tea before reading.

But please don’t tip it on your head just yet.

Our club is in a spot of bother possibly ?

just read it and its Grim very Grim!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:02 - Feb 7 with 2966 viewsBadlands

If you can do better buy them out.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:09 - Feb 7 with 2943 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:02 - Feb 7 by Badlands

Is that directed at me?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:13 - Feb 7 with 2928 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:09 - Feb 7 by max936

Is that directed at me?

Just another case of someone who doesn’t read anything properly and doesn’t understand a more informative piece of writing that addresses issues not abusing people. What he doesn’t understand is that if it wasn’t for people connected to this website and planet swans he wouldn’t have a club to follow.

Folks don’t let this chump detract to the graft that’s gone in to this report.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:15 - Feb 7 with 2891 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:13 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Just another case of someone who doesn’t read anything properly and doesn’t understand a more informative piece of writing that addresses issues not abusing people. What he doesn’t understand is that if it wasn’t for people connected to this website and planet swans he wouldn’t have a club to follow.

Seems that way to me as well, nevermind hey!

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:19 - Feb 7 with 2852 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:02 - Feb 7 by Badlands

What a bizarre comment.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:21 - Feb 7 with 2842 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:19 - Feb 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What a bizarre comment.

And slags off the club for buying Joe Allen now he’s retired because nobody else wanted him.
He’s all over the place like a pissed hobo riding a motorbike.

Login to get fewer ads

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 2831 viewsvetchonian

You are quite right Keith things at the club are not great...
They have not been great on the pitch for a long time....I wouldnt call Januarys footballing position one of strength ....a win against 10 man Sunderland which possibly would have had a different outcome had they kept 11 on the park and going out of the FA cup to opposition below us in our league...

Ive never been convinced about the ownership but they have kept us in a financially stable state though have made some to me strange decisions like taking on the lease of the stadium, for one

What if we had made one or two signings would there be this foray?

It is all well and good "stirring" up the pot but where will we be if these guys decide to walk?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 2831 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway folks let’s return to the evidence 👍

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:23 - Feb 7 with 2814 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:22 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

They have not been great on the pitch for a long time....I wouldnt call Januarys footballing position one of strength ....a win against 10 man Sunderland which possibly would have had a different outcome had they kept 11 on the park and going out of the FA cup to opposition below us in our league...

Ive never been convinced about the ownership but they have kept us in a financially stable state though have made some to me strange decisions like taking on the lease of the stadium, for one

It is all well and good "stirring" up the pot but where will we be if these guys decide to walk?

Good point, just laying it out there in a way that isn’t personal to them by any means. They won’t walk.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:34 - Feb 7 with 2741 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:22 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

If they did decide to walk how long would it be until anybody noticed?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:35 - Feb 7 with 2734 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:23 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Good point, just laying it out there in a way that isn’t personal to them by any means. They won’t walk.

No they won't walk, not when they got 28 hungry mouths to feed.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:35 - Feb 7 with 2727 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:23 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

I haven’t read it .
I don’t need to.
I can imagine what it says

We could make life uncomfortable for them if they lived here and/ or went to games .

I would be fearful of them shafting us forever if we did make them see their arses

All in all a shyetshow

It’s time all fans quit insulting abusing other fans no matter what their opinion

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:37 - Feb 7 with 2728 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:35 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

I haven’t read it .
I don’t need to.

We could make life uncomfortable for them if they lived here and/ or went to games .

I would be fearful of them shafting us forever if we did make them see their arses

All in all a shyetshow

It’s time all fans quit insulting abusing other fans no matter what their opinion

You should.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:41 - Feb 7 with 2691 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:37 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

You should.

I have now.
I shouldn’t have

Saturday is a dark day on the horizon

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:29 - Feb 7 with 2570 viewsQJumpingJack

Does anyone know if Sorba Thomas was one of the targets which we missed out on?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:44 - Feb 7 with 2528 viewsSirjohnalot

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:35 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

I haven’t read it .
I don’t need to.

All in all a shyetshow

How can you possibly comment on a thread with an article if you haven't read the article ?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:48 - Feb 7 with 2504 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:35 - Feb 7 by max936

No they won't walk, not when they got 28 hungry mouths to feed.

I imagine Mindy would take a hell of a lot of feeding too.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:51 - Feb 7 with 2494 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:29 - Feb 7 by QJumpingJack

Does anyone know if Sorba Thomas was one of the targets which we missed out on?

That may come tomorrow 😉

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:54 - Feb 7 with 2462 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:44 - Feb 7 by Sirjohnalot

How can you possibly comment on a thread with an article if you haven't read the article ?

Have another read
How is it possible you miss the context of what is posted
However , looking at the headline , one could assume it would be a painful and depressing read

I ll leave it there

Thanks

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 2461 viewsSirjohnalot

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:54 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

Have another read
How is it possible you miss the context of what is posted
However , looking at the headline , one could assume it would be a painful and depressing read

I ll leave it there

Thanks

Of course,
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:26 - Feb 7 with 2362 viewsFireboy2

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:13 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

Hes one of sellouts mates, he would stick up for the yanks as they made his mates rich.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 19:32]
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:17 - Feb 7 with 2240 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:48 - Feb 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I imagine Mindy would take a hell of a lot of feeding too.

Big gal is she ???

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:19 - Feb 7 with 2229 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:26 - Feb 7 by Fireboy2

Hes one of sellouts mates, he would stick up for the yanks as they made his mates rich.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 19:32]

Who you referring to Ed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024