Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them 16:45 - Feb 7 with 8094 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59536/the-evidence-again

The conclusion after five days of review and work on this transfer window debacle.
Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:21 - Feb 7 with 1398 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:19 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

Who you referring to Ed?

Badlands I assume ??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:24 - Feb 7 with 1382 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:21 - Feb 7 by max936

Badlands I assume ??

I never assume these days
I’ve never had many issues with badlands myself

I wanted the sale myself as you know

The fact it turned toxic is no reason for us now to bitch .

It’s gone .
It’s about where we are now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:33 - Feb 7 with 1370 viewsBoundy

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:48 - Feb 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I imagine Mindy would take a hell of a lot of feeding too.

She'd certainly help feeding then others

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:36 - Feb 7 with 1363 viewsQJumpingJack

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:51 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

That may come tomorrow 😉

and who was really to blame on the potential deal collapsing?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:13 - Feb 7 with 1309 viewsDr_Parnassus

Just had a read.

With regards to the Grant deal, they didn’t say they “offered” him that.

They said “he would have been the highest paid player in the squad on a weekly basis”.

With appearance fee he is reportedly on well above £20k a week, and we would have had to essentially take on that contract for his services.

So it appears that his statement was right, he probably would have.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:16 - Feb 7 with 1315 viewsSirjohnalot

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:13 - Feb 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Just had a read.

They said “he would have been the highest paid player in the squad on a weekly basis”.

With appearance fee he is reportedly on well above £20k a week, and we would have had to essentially take on that contract for his services.

Do you not think Keith does his research with trusted sources before publishing ?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:17 - Feb 7 with 1308 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:13 - Feb 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Just had a read.

They stated, we offered him more.
You can’t do that on any loan deal.

( That I’m aware of ) although as ever I stand to be corrected.

Plus, there’s so much disinformation around they could well have been quoting Keys from Exeter or Ogbene from Rotherham, as I said the overload of information is enough to confuse most people.

I stuck with the facts I knew.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:22 - Feb 7 with 1268 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:16 - Feb 7 by Sirjohnalot

Do you not think Keith does his research with trusted sources before publishing ?

You think a different source hears things differently? What are you suggesting exactly?

7:15 onwards is where he discusses Grant. He says he would have been the highest paid player in the squad.

Login to get fewer ads

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:23 - Feb 7 with 1261 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:17 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

They stated, we offered him more.
You can’t do that on any loan deal.

( That I’m aware of ) although as ever I stand to be corrected.

Plus, there’s so much disinformation around they could well have been quoting Keys from Exeter or Ogbene from Rotherham, as I said the overload of information is enough to confuse most people.

I stuck with the facts I knew.

Yeah I’d say it’s far more likely there has been some wires crossed and probably talking about another player.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:29 - Feb 7 with 1190 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I do not think it appropriate under forum rules for the owner and admin to be calling someone a "chump".
Definition
1. A gullible person; a dupe.
2. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:33 - Feb 7 with 1193 viewsFireboy2

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:29 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I do not think it appropriate under forum rules for the owner and admin to be calling someone a "chump".
Definition
1. A gullible person; a dupe.
2. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.

Is there a rule for the owner/admin not to have an opinion?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:36 - Feb 7 with 1182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:33 - Feb 7 by Fireboy2

Is there a rule for the owner/admin not to have an opinion?

Others have been banned for the use of such derogatory words, have they not?
It just does not appear to set a good example with so may posts from certain people about "being nice".
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:59 - Feb 7 with 1169 viewsDJack

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:36 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

It just does not appear to set a good example with so may posts from certain people about "being nice".

It's his football, his rules.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 01:22 - Feb 8 with 1142 viewsDr_Parnassus

There are some gullible people about though. We just had someone on another thread believe that the current owners didn’t know you could be relegated because a Preston fan said so.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 06:43 - Feb 8 with 1102 viewsdeepdale81

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 01:22 - Feb 8 by Dr_Parnassus

There are some gullible people about though. We just had someone on another thread believe that the current owners didn’t know you could be relegated because a Preston fan said so.

Did you know ,that the Swans won promotion to First division under John Toshack in Preston At Deepdale in May 1981?
I remember it Well.(like a lot of other things)
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 07:03 - Feb 8 with 1087 viewsFireboy2

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:36 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

No they haven't.

Jus5 because you have been warned doesn't mean you should go round throwing your teddies out of your pram.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 09:02 - Feb 8 with 1030 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 06:43 - Feb 8 by deepdale81

Did you know ,that the Swans won promotion to First division under John Toshack in Preston At Deepdale in May 1981?
I remember it Well.(like a lot of other things)

You don’t seem to remember that article very well, or it’s content though.

I went and looked at every article written by them, absolutely nothing within them stare what you claim.

You are welcome to prove me wrong.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 09:11 - Feb 8 with 1032 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 01:22 - Feb 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Please feel free to name names?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 10:22 - Feb 8 with 962 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 09:11 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Please feel free to name names?

What kind of names?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 10:44 - Feb 8 with 952 viewsBadlands

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:21 - Feb 7 by max936

Badlands I assume ??

Who me? What?
I have looked back and can’t see a direct link!
If it is, don’t worry.
I really don’t take any notice of people who don’t know me or my my family or my friends or my connections making things up and being insulting because I am prepared to take a different stand.
What I have found is that sort of person often invents a scenario and convinces themselves it is true.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 11:23 - Feb 8 with 917 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 07:03 - Feb 8 by Fireboy2

No they haven't.

Jus5 because you have been warned doesn't mean you should go round throwing your teddies out of your pram.

So Dr P was not banned for about a week for supposedly using the word Moron.
OK, my memory must be faulty.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 11:23]
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 11:25 - Feb 8 with 902 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 11:23 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So Dr P was not banned for about a week for supposedly using the word Moron.
OK, my memory must be faulty.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 11:23]

And I maintain its accuracy.

I believe the view was something along the lines of “Russell Martin always intended to go to a direct style”.

Utterly moronic.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 11:27 - Feb 8 with 906 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 10:44 - Feb 8 by Badlands

Who me? What?
If it is, don’t worry.
I really don’t take any notice of people who don’t know me or my my family or my friends or my connections making things up and being insulting because I am prepared to take a different stand.
What I have found is that sort of person often invents a scenario and convinces themselves it is true.

Facts never lie. But the defence of those facts can bring about all sorts of allegations.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 11:49 - Feb 8 with 874 viewsNotLoyal

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 10:44 - Feb 8 by Badlands

Who me? What?
If it is, don’t worry.

But you don’t mind coming on here with nonsensical judgements without any foundation or validation. You don’t mind not having the character to put into words your point of view on a website that encourages debate ?

If you have had any abuse you should go and look in the mirror, because your views persistently encourage reactions of that type. And in real life I doubt you gave anything other than anonymity due to the fact you could never back them up in a discussion in person. Let alone even have some sympathy in your posts regards this site and why it remains an option for you to post your bile.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 12:03 - Feb 8 with 860 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 10:22 - Feb 8 by Dr_Parnassus

What kind of names?

"There are some gullible people about though. We just had someone on another thread believe that the current owners didn’t know you could be relegated because a Preston fan said so."

The gullible people you refer to - those names ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024