Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them 16:45 - Feb 7 with 8092 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59536/the-evidence-again

The conclusion after five days of review and work on this transfer window debacle.
Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 13:59 - Feb 8 with 1376 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:29 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I do not think it appropriate under forum rules for the owner and admin to be calling someone a "chump".
Definition
1. A gullible person; a dupe.
2. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.

Probably a spell checker error champ.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 14:49 - Feb 8 with 1313 viewsNotLoyal

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 23:29 - Feb 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I do not think it appropriate under forum rules for the owner and admin to be calling someone a "chump".
Definition

Hey chump, why don’t you be quiet and wind your neck in and stop looking for issues on this website, if you don’t like it, don’t log on, don’t post and go somewhere else. You and that badlands chump are doing this website no good whatsoever, And I’m sure if you keep on the decision whether you are on here or not will be made for you.

Stop looking for any reason to undermine the site or jog on.

And finally to Badchump especially stop disrupting threads. You are both the cause of these discussions at their inception. If you don’t like people having a go back then stop the snidey remarks in the first place.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 15:02]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 15:15 - Feb 8 with 1285 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m making a lot of spelling errors these days.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 15:32 - Feb 8 with 1258 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 15:15 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

I’m making a lot of spelling errors these days.

Loved that old Jon Voight film (a remake of the 1931 black and white version)
"The Chump"
Always made me fill up

Edit : Sorry meant " The Champ"
Predictive text

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:06 - Feb 8 with 1229 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 15:32 - Feb 8 by STID2017

Loved that old Jon Voight film (a remake of the 1931 black and white version)
"The Chump"
Always made me fill up

Edit : Sorry meant " The Champ"
Predictive text

No, you meant, every which way but loose, with the chimp you chomp.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:10 - Feb 8 with 1216 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:06 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

He is saying " Who you calling a chimp Keith ? I'm an orangutan you "champ" "

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:13 - Feb 8 with 1207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 13:59 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

Probably a spell checker error champ.

Yes of course it was.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 1188 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:13 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes of course it was.

You chemp too much.

Login to get fewer ads

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:55 - Feb 8 with 1110 viewsraynor94

Definition

If the cap fits....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:37 - Feb 8 with 1072 viewsmax936

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 16:06 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

Great entertainment that film and the other one he made, not two film's you'd describe great , but it was entertaining.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:45 - Feb 8 with 1061 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 17:55 - Feb 8 by raynor94

If the cap fits....

Keith was not talking about me, so but out.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:13 - Feb 8 with 1040 viewsonehunglow

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:45 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Come on boys mun.
Unite not fight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:23 - Feb 8 with 1032 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:13 - Feb 8 by onehunglow

Come on boys mun.
Unite not fight

So you are OK with Badlands being insulted and me being insulted for pointing it out?
OK, that sounds like Unity.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:30 - Feb 8 with 1023 viewspencoedjack

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:23 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So you are OK with Badlands being insulted and me being insulted for pointing it out?

You can always leave if you are that offended.

The world is full of ❄️
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:34 - Feb 8 with 1015 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:45 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Need your spellchecker on.
It's "butt"( short for butty ) not "but" short for er ... but ?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:46 - Feb 8 with 983 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 12:03 - Feb 8 by STID2017

"There are some gullible people about though. We just had someone on another thread believe that the current owners didn’t know you could be relegated because a Preston fan said so."

The gullible people you refer to - those names ?

What is it you say?

“No comment”

I’ll let the good people of SI take a look around and see who’s been taken in by that particular myth.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:14 - Feb 8 with 941 viewsQJumpingJack

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 18:51 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

That may come tomorrow 😉

is the story being published?

And lets hope some journos ask the question tomorrow at the press conference. It could shed light on who is to blame for once and for all.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:22 - Feb 8 with 928 viewsKeithHaynes

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:23 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

And finally please stop derailing threads, you haven’t been insulted.
The same for the poster known as Badlands, you’ve instigated this for whatever reason and the forum and website doesn’t need it.
Thank you.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:32 - Feb 8 with 890 viewsKeithHaynes

The good news is 26 new members to the site this week.

As much as the forum doesn’t have any real bearing on the absolute intent of this website, and people are forgetting that ‘again’ which I find to be the real ‘insult’ that’s good news.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:34 - Feb 8 with 888 viewsSTID2017

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 19:46 - Feb 8 by Dr_Parnassus

What is it you say?

“No comment”

I’ll let the good people of SI take a look around and see who’s been taken in by that particular myth.

I think the good people of SI have already spoken with their silent response to the original "gullible people" post

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:39 - Feb 8 with 859 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:34 - Feb 8 by STID2017

I think the good people of SI have already spoken with their silent response to the original "gullible people" post

I think everyone knows exactly what I was referring to.

As proven by the silent nods of acknowledgement and no push back.

I see you are back to trolling again, something I predicted perfectly.

So to confirm, have you broken site rules by reporting me then taking me off ignore to carry on trying to cause trouble for the site and drag threads down?

That’s the second time you have done that.

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:03 - Feb 8 with 819 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 20:22 - Feb 8 by KeithHaynes

And finally please stop derailing threads, you haven’t been insulted.
The same for the poster known as Badlands, you’ve instigated this for whatever reason and the forum and website doesn’t need it.
Thank you.

So being called a chump is not an insult?
As in being called
A gullible person; a dupe.
A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.
So then it OK for everybody to use it as it is not insulting?
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:12 - Feb 8 with 799 viewsBoundy

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:03 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So being called a chump is not an insult?
As in being called
A gullible person; a dupe.
A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.
So then it OK for everybody to use it as it is not insulting?

All I can say you must have led a sheltered life if that offends you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:16 - Feb 8 with 776 viewsWhiterockin

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:12 - Feb 8 by Boundy

All I can say you must have led a sheltered life if that offends you

Or he is just stirring shite.
The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:17 - Feb 8 with 769 viewsDr_Parnassus

The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them on 21:16 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

Or he is just stirring shite.

Watch your swearing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024