Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 27598 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:52 - Feb 1 with 1020 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:15 - Feb 1 by Scotia

https://fullfact.org/online/placenta-protein-vaccine/

I see your discredited "Professor of Translational Science" and raise you a couple of actual virologists.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 12:18]

"Realistically, there is very little chance the vaccine would cause the body to attack syncytin or cause infertility."
How little it "very little"?

You quote a fact checking organisation to discredit a Professor of medicine.

Did you even bother to look at her bio?

Prof insults her as he insults everybody that does not agree with his position.
Yet he does not insult Oxford for their completely crap HCQ study which was not only designed to fail but dangerous for the patients.
There is a word for that.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:56 - Feb 1 with 1019 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:49 - Feb 1 by Gwyn737

It's a newpaper article that shares direct quotes for the country's top vaccine statistical analyst.

The fact it's in a newpaper is neither here or there, it's first hand information, directly reported.

You'll never get a complete concensus as there are too many quacks and crank scientists out there. If it's that you're waiting for, it'll never come.

But that "top vaccine statistical analyst" stated in the article:

"Maccabi figures released earlier this week indicated that vaccination is working very well, but lacked a control group that made it hard to extract an accurate effectiveness rate."
It also states things like "Full protection is believed to kick in a week after the second shot". I'm sorry, but "believed to kick in" is not concrete enough for me to stick something in me that I do not need. This does not make me believe that I am helping others by having the jab.
Again it states "Ekka Zohar said she was encouraged by the light symptoms of vaccinated people who caught the coronavirus". So it does not stop people contracting the virus.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 1013 viewsJack123

I stand by what I said last night.

For me it's a perfectly logical question to ask why would people be refused entry to a restaurant or a plane, when all that the vaccine does is lessen the condition, I find it absurd to be labelled as selfish and part of the problem, just for asking that question.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 997 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:02 - Feb 1 by Jack123

For me it's a perfectly logical question to ask why would people be refused entry to a restaurant or a plane, when all that the vaccine does is lessen the condition, I find it absurd to be labelled as selfish and part of the problem, just for asking that question.

Completely and utterly agree.

I will only have the vaccine if there is real proof that it benefits the world as a whole.
I will not take it to make myself immune or to lessen my symptoms. I simply do not care about these issues.

I am not convinced that me having the vaccine makes my elderly Mum safer. Until it does, I will not have it.

I can understand services refusing people who refuse to supply a negative test, but refusing to get the vaccine makes no difference.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 983 viewsonehunglow

Why choose not to have it?
Surely the risk is nothing a to what will happen if you catch it/

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 977 viewsexhmrc1

Because just like you people and businesses are able to make a choice. You are making that choice. Others are making a choice not to use a business that allows people in who have chosen not to take their part in helping solve the virus and are happy to put others at risk instead of having the virus. If everyone decided like you then the virus would continue going around.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 981 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:13 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Nothing will happen if I catch it though. In fact, I literally hope I catch it, so my immune system can build up to it.
There is literally no reason for someone healthy to have the jab. Unless someone can prove to me that I am harming the people around me then I will not have it.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 975 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Feb 1 by exhmrc1

Because just like you people and businesses are able to make a choice. You are making that choice. Others are making a choice not to use a business that allows people in who have chosen not to take their part in helping solve the virus and are happy to put others at risk instead of having the virus. If everyone decided like you then the virus would continue going around.

The thing is, you have replied but danced around the subject, it's a very simple question.

Why would it be of any concern, who does what, when the vaccine lessens symptoms.

What threat would someone pose who had not taken the vax compared to someone who has? It does not add up.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:26 - Feb 1 with 974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:13 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

So, what is the risk?
If they don't know how do you?
This is the biggest gamble in Human health ever.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 13:28]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:28 - Feb 1 with 972 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:48 - Feb 1 by hobo

Needs a comparison with the control group otherwise it's meaningless

It is a comparison with a control group when considered as part of the trial - but it is the data regarding those who received the vaccine. There are a similar number who received the placebo.

It doesn't state how many of those became ill, but there are considerably more.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 969 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:52 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

"Realistically, there is very little chance the vaccine would cause the body to attack syncytin or cause infertility."

Yet he does not insult Oxford for their completely crap HCQ study which was not only designed to fail but dangerous for the patients.

Yes a fact checking website. Why let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

I've checked her bio - I also remember a link posted on here where she said that immunity from Covid was lifelong. She's a crank.

I note you omitted this quote:-

“completely unrelated to the SARS [spike] protein” and the risk of infertility is “therefore essentially fictitious”.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 13:31]
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 949 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:26 - Feb 1 by Jack123

The thing is, you have replied but danced around the subject, it's a very simple question.

Why would it be of any concern, who does what, when the vaccine lessens symptoms.

What threat would someone pose who had not taken the vax compared to someone who has? It does not add up.

It doesn't just lesson symptoms.

It can stop you getting symptoms at all, getting infected and reduce the chance of giving it to others.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:51 - Feb 1 with 947 viewsCountyJim

My thoughts are I was nervous having it but I want to give my Dad a Cwtch again and having the jab hopefully I won't give him the virus
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 946 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:18 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Nothing will happen if I catch it though. In fact, I literally hope I catch it, so my immune system can build up to it.
There is literally no reason for someone healthy to have the jab. Unless someone can prove to me that I am harming the people around me then I will not have it.

Why do you think that nothing will happen if you catch it?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:55 - Feb 1 with 944 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:49 - Feb 1 by Scotia

It doesn't just lesson symptoms.

It can stop you getting symptoms at all, getting infected and reduce the chance of giving it to others.

Any evidence?

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:57 - Feb 1 with 941 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:55 - Feb 1 by Jack123

Any evidence?

Yes. The five vaccine trials and the anecdotal evidence from Israel.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 935 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:44 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

So is this the case with the flu vaccine too yeah?

Yes-though not that great at stopping transmission. Flu is a very different virus
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:01 - Feb 1 with 934 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:57 - Feb 1 by Scotia

Sounds like speculation to me, even if you google what does the vaccine do, it comes back as reducing the effects of the virus.

If what you said was true, they would be shouting about it from the rooftops.

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:02 - Feb 1 with 931 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:51 - Feb 1 by CountyJim

My thoughts are I was nervous having it but I want to give my Dad a Cwtch again and having the jab hopefully I won't give him the virus

Mate, it's not going to stop you having the virus and it's not going to stop you giving it to you Dad.
This is my main worry. People thinking that they are immune and somehow can't infect other people. This could lead to many more infections surely?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:04 - Feb 1 with 926 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:52 - Feb 1 by Scotia

Why do you think that nothing will happen if you catch it?

Because I'm healthy and young....ish.
I have very little chance of it harming me.
If it does it does. But all the stats suggest that I have very little risk of harm.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 923 viewsWhiterockin

As I have said before I expect visitors not to be allowed into countries unless they have received the vaccine. The vaccine helps to prevent hospitalisation which could burden the local health system. Expect it to be part of travel insurance as well.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 918 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 13:57 - Feb 1 by Scotia

I can't find those vaccine trails off hand, but who commissioned or paid for these trials? The companies that want to sell the vaccines is my guess.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:10 - Feb 1 with 907 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:06 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

As I have said before I expect visitors not to be allowed into countries unless they have received the vaccine. The vaccine helps to prevent hospitalisation which could burden the local health system. Expect it to be part of travel insurance as well.

I can see that being the case for people who have not been tested and can provide a negative test.
But having the vaccine does not even ensure that you are free of the virus. How would that help a country to control spread?

If you stop someone coming in who has had the vaccine, you still don't know whether they have the virus and can spread it.
If you stop people without a negative test result, this would help stop the spread. Shirley?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:35 - Feb 1 with 886 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 12:52 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Check her out AfD.

She is a crank who is also using the pandemic for her own means. Chair of the Irish Freedom Party and part of an agency arranging trips to Dublin for St Patricks Day.

She has a less than stellar track record in science. She is not a professor of medicine. She develops methods to study proteins, and is not exactly a world leader in that.

Cited as one of the leading sources of misinformation around the pandemic.

That is the view of the science community. I do wish you would stop spreading dangerous lies here. The likes of Jack 123 are swallowing this.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 880 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 14:04 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Because I'm healthy and young....ish.
I have very little chance of it harming me.
If it does it does. But all the stats suggest that I have very little risk of harm.

I wouldn't be that confident.

About 75000 people had one of the vaccines the UK has bought as part of the trials. Nobody died. Not one.

If 75000 45 year old men caught Covid about 375 would die. Approximately a further 7500 would need hospital treatment.

Having an existing medical condition will increase your risk, but is it really a gamble worth taking when the vaccine is safe? Also do you know you don't have a health condition you are unaware of?

I'm 44, healthy and not overweight. I'm chuffed I've been vaccinated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024