Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 27604 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:46 - Feb 1 with 1313 viewsDr_Winston

I would be surprised if anyone admitted to hospital wasn't given a Covid test as soon as possible. Given how widespread the virus has been over winter I'd expect a lot of those admitted to test positive, even if asymptomatic.

Approx 1,500 people die in the UK every day of various causes. Lots of them in hospitals. Inevitably some will get swept into the Covid pile even if Covid was present, but not involved. Like Jeremy Corbyn.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 18:46]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:47 - Feb 1 with 1305 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:31 - Feb 1 by hobo

I think your main mistake is taking these 100k deaths at face value, which is giving you a false sense of fear. Just because someone dies within 28 days of having a positive test (some sources now saying this has been extended to 60 days which is absurd!), doesn’t mean that they died of covid

MISTAKE.?

Look at the context of the thread please.

So covid isnt as bad as that then and the figures are false and thus a con on us all. Yep Ive heard and seen that .

LOOK AT THE STATE WE'RE IN

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:55 - Feb 1 with 1291 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:47 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

MISTAKE.?

Look at the context of the thread please.

So covid isnt as bad as that then and the figures are false and thus a con on us all. Yep Ive heard and seen that .

LOOK AT THE STATE WE'RE IN

You’ve got it. Just get on with your life mate
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:56 - Feb 1 with 1289 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:46 - Feb 1 by controversial_jack

It usually takes longer than 28 days to die, so it's probably been under reported. They are not counted as covid deaths unless they have a direct impact upon the patients death

Post mortems are no longer done. So tested positive and died = Chuck it onto the COVID death figures, chaps
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 1259 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:38 - Feb 1 by hobo

I’d say the opposite. Given the average age of death is 84, which is higher than the national life expectancy, the vast majority would have died of old age or other causes

How can you possibly know that? So these people would have died within 28 days of a positive covid test anyway and covid played no part in their death?

The average age of death in the UK is 82, yes older than the average life expectancy but that isn't the point, and neither is any other health condition.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:36 - Feb 1 with 1243 viewsGwyn737

This presents the Israel data in a simpler way.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 1229 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:52 - Feb 1 by Professor

Sadly FB and Dr W, I don't get amused by it. Misinformation and lies are killing people. I would have some of these (Yeardon, Cahill. Gupta and Henneghan) in the dock for assisting in manslaughter. A bit extreme I know.

Yes, "Misinformation and lies are killing people".
There are two sides to that story aren't there.
Who do you think has killed the most, the loonies or the Government and their experts?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 1218 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:27 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Paul.
Why are people well away from Science so sceptical prefering NOT to take a vaccine that could have their lives and many other.

There is no evidence it wont work .

Why are people so lethally anti anything .

We have lost 120,000 people and yet it's not enough to convince people that it is mankind in all its dumbness that is spreading death.

Compulsory.You bet I would. No travel,no stay anywhere unless you prove you have been vaccinated. The full Monty.Save our People .

How naive you are.
If vaccination "ccertificate" were required how long before anyone could buy them on Amazon or ebay?
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 1203 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:48 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Who do you think has killed the most, the loonies or the Government and their experts?

Even the experts didn't know exactly what to do when this started and the government didn't follow advice exactly because they were trying to mitigate damage to the economy, which was wrong.
However, the vaccine will save lives so believing any loony saying don't have it will definitely cost more lives, having it will save lives

PS, any illegal or false documentation bought online and used could end up with you being refused a flight and arrested and prosecuted.

PPS, how can you justify anything by saying how long before fake one are available? That's completely looney. You can buy lots of fake stuff and some of it kills.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:35 - Feb 1 with 1173 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:01 - Feb 1 by Catullus

Even the experts didn't know exactly what to do when this started and the government didn't follow advice exactly because they were trying to mitigate damage to the economy, which was wrong.
However, the vaccine will save lives so believing any loony saying don't have it will definitely cost more lives, having it will save lives

PS, any illegal or false documentation bought online and used could end up with you being refused a flight and arrested and prosecuted.

PPS, how can you justify anything by saying how long before fake one are available? That's completely looney. You can buy lots of fake stuff and some of it kills.

Bad people who continuously break rules are just the sort to use them as you should know.
I agree if the Vaccines work as advertised they will save lives.
But they cannot make up for the ones already lost.
And I was not just referring to the UK about governments and their experts.

I have been isolating since April, local co-op shopping once a week and a Tesco shop once a month or 5 weeks.
Fully masked with an N95 level mask, gloves and glasses and very careful about unloaded and putting away shopping.
Apart from that I spent a couple of hours outside on VE day and a trip to Halfords to get a new battery for the car.
No pubs, restaurants or socializing.
I have endangered no-one, complying fully with all lockdown requirements even when they were relaxed.
I will continue to do so until I have the vaccine later in the year.
I did not need the government to tell me what I needed to do, I preferred the South Korean Pandemic Leader's advice.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:42 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:56 - Feb 1 by hobo

Post mortems are no longer done. So tested positive and died = Chuck it onto the COVID death figures, chaps

Post mortems are not done unless the circumstances are unknown.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:43 - Feb 1 with 1165 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 18:46 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

I would be surprised if anyone admitted to hospital wasn't given a Covid test as soon as possible. Given how widespread the virus has been over winter I'd expect a lot of those admitted to test positive, even if asymptomatic.

Approx 1,500 people die in the UK every day of various causes. Lots of them in hospitals. Inevitably some will get swept into the Covid pile even if Covid was present, but not involved. Like Jeremy Corbyn.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 18:46]

They are, on admittance
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 1163 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:48 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

And go back to my reply to you yesterday. I thoroughly agreed and made the point the composition of SAGE was wrong. It was built on modellers and behavioural scientist as Dom Cummings liked their fancy maths and was the basis of policy around the Nudge unit which worked well in the EU referendum. This is where the stupidity of early policy came from. Any clinical virologist, molecular epidemiologist/genome jockey or immunologist would have shot down the ‘Herd Immunity’ policy. Virulence and transmission rates were underestimated. Whilst last January it would have been easy to get this wrong, but by the start of March it was clear that policy was completely awry. We could see what was happening in Italy and did virtually nothing.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:02 - Feb 1 with 1152 viewsmax936

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 19:20 - Feb 1 by Scotia

How can you possibly know that? So these people would have died within 28 days of a positive covid test anyway and covid played no part in their death?

The average age of death in the UK is 82, yes older than the average life expectancy but that isn't the point, and neither is any other health condition.

I know of a few people that have died with covid, but a heart attack actually killed two of them, thing is with a death certificate, they document any illnesses they had as a cause of death, so Covid would be noted. So inevitably Covid will be mentioned and add to figures, that's my take on it, rightly or wrongly

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:15 - Feb 1 with 1130 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:02 - Feb 1 by max936

I know of a few people that have died with covid, but a heart attack actually killed two of them, thing is with a death certificate, they document any illnesses they had as a cause of death, so Covid would be noted. So inevitably Covid will be mentioned and add to figures, that's my take on it, rightly or wrongly

Obviously I don't know the people you mention, but there is a growing opinion that Covid is a vascular disease as much as a respiratory disease. It affects blood clotting and blood vessels.

Heart attacks and strokes are very common in covid patients, so it is possible that their heart attacks were caused by Covid.

It's very sad nonetheless.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:26 - Feb 1 with 1120 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:15 - Feb 1 by Scotia

Obviously I don't know the people you mention, but there is a growing opinion that Covid is a vascular disease as much as a respiratory disease. It affects blood clotting and blood vessels.

Heart attacks and strokes are very common in covid patients, so it is possible that their heart attacks were caused by Covid.

It's very sad nonetheless.

This is the case. As well as respiratory damage about 10% of cases (now approaching 400k) have cardiac, renal and neurological issues post-COVID. The rate of heart failure and stroke is massively increased. We won’t know the true extent of this for years. Many will have reduced life quality too.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:24 - Feb 1 with 1091 viewsFireboy2

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 17:52 - Feb 1 by Professor

Sadly FB and Dr W, I don't get amused by it. Misinformation and lies are killing people. I would have some of these (Yeardon, Cahill. Gupta and Henneghan) in the dock for assisting in manslaughter. A bit extreme I know.

It wasnt a slight at you prof, it was a dig at the naysayers who are questioning the vaccine process and what it does.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:42 - Feb 1 with 1077 viewsmax936

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:26 - Feb 1 by Professor

This is the case. As well as respiratory damage about 10% of cases (now approaching 400k) have cardiac, renal and neurological issues post-COVID. The rate of heart failure and stroke is massively increased. We won’t know the true extent of this for years. Many will have reduced life quality too.

Prof, my Father had a vaccine Saturday, my lad said as the vaccine has covid in it, father may be able to pass the virus on, I can't see that myself, but I don't know?

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:54 - Feb 1 with 1068 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:42 - Feb 1 by max936

Prof, my Father had a vaccine Saturday, my lad said as the vaccine has covid in it, father may be able to pass the virus on, I can't see that myself, but I don't know?

None of the vaccines we will use in the U.K. now or in the near future contain the SARS CoV2 virus. Absolutely impossible to get COVID. The Oxford and Jannsen vaccines are adenovirus vectors, Moderna and Pfizer RNA and novavax is just protein. All have parts of the viral spike protein to which the immune response is produced.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 1065 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:24 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

It wasnt a slight at you prof, it was a dig at the naysayers who are questioning the vaccine process and what it does.

I know mate. Just expressing why I post on these threads and little else here now. Keep safe
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:02 - Feb 1 with 1064 viewsmax936

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:54 - Feb 1 by Professor

None of the vaccines we will use in the U.K. now or in the near future contain the SARS CoV2 virus. Absolutely impossible to get COVID. The Oxford and Jannsen vaccines are adenovirus vectors, Moderna and Pfizer RNA and novavax is just protein. All have parts of the viral spike protein to which the immune response is produced.

Cheers for that, I did feel a little uneasy after he mentioned it.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 1056 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:42 - Feb 1 by max936

The vaccine doesn't contain covid. But it also doesn't stop him getting it and passing it on
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 07:17 - Feb 2 with 1014 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:13 - Feb 1 by hobo

The vaccine doesn't contain covid. But it also doesn't stop him getting it and passing it on

It significantly reduces the chances of getting covid at all and massively reduces the chances of getting symptoms at all. Severe illness after vaccine is unheard of.

It also reduces the chances of him spreading it.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:22 - Feb 2 with 990 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 20:35 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Bad people who continuously break rules are just the sort to use them as you should know.
I agree if the Vaccines work as advertised they will save lives.
But they cannot make up for the ones already lost.
And I was not just referring to the UK about governments and their experts.

I have been isolating since April, local co-op shopping once a week and a Tesco shop once a month or 5 weeks.
Fully masked with an N95 level mask, gloves and glasses and very careful about unloaded and putting away shopping.
Apart from that I spent a couple of hours outside on VE day and a trip to Halfords to get a new battery for the car.
No pubs, restaurants or socializing.
I have endangered no-one, complying fully with all lockdown requirements even when they were relaxed.
I will continue to do so until I have the vaccine later in the year.
I did not need the government to tell me what I needed to do, I preferred the South Korean Pandemic Leader's advice.

We haven't even gone to a supermarket that often, we have fresh fruit, veg, salad and meat delivered once a week and other stuff he can't supply comes from Asda once a week.
We use our local corner shop when we need bread.
We walk the dog in the local park staying well away from other people. We follow the rules too.
What we don't do is listen to all those talking heads on social media making wild claims about the vaccinations etc.
Those people are dangerous.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:32 - Feb 2 with 987 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:13 - Feb 1 by hobo

Covid is the disease syndrome (Coronavirus Disease 2019-abridged to Covid). No one gets tested for Covid and you don't transmit Covid. You transmit SARS CoV2- Severe Acute Respiratory Coronavirus 2). Just to be clear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024