Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? 07:25 - Jan 30 with 27613 viewsGlyn1

And why, exactly?

Controversial Jack, but who else?

From CJ : "Appears that it could only be 70% effective and not 90% , and none of those in the trial given the low dosage were over 55. Given that many won't have the vaccine and it's effectiveness is just 70% it's going to be a crock of shit."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 7:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 1300 viewsmajorraglan

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:18 - Jan 31 by Scotia

I know a few people who've had the Pfizer jab, including myself, with no side effects whatsoever.

I don't know anyone who's has the Oxford jab yet.

I know 2 people who have had the Pfizer, one had flu like symptoms the other none what so ever.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:26 - Jan 31 with 1287 viewspencoedjack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:25 - Jan 31 by majorraglan

I know 2 people who have had the Pfizer, one had flu like symptoms the other none what so ever.

My mother in law also had flu like symptoms
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 1287 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:22 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

You are letting yourself down very badly with your attitude.

I have told you before how full the hospitals have been but you dismissed my very truthful advise.

It is ultimately this reason is why we have been put into this strict lockdown, if some people had behaved properly and basically not acted like tvvats we wouldnt have had to go into the second lockdown.

This vaccination process is absolutely vital to us as a nation in getting through this sh!t.

My attitude saying why punish non vax, yeah ok Einstein

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:36 - Jan 31 with 1279 viewsFireboy2

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:01 - Jan 31 by Jack123

What's the wow about fb? It's pretty concise and clear from what I have said, if you disagree, good for you.

Yes I disagree like most of people on this board.

Your attitude is the attitude of people who are responsible for keeping the pandemic going.

You are either on a wind up or are just arrogant and selfish but going from your form on both boards I'd say the latter is the case.

Dont try and reply to this because I, like everyone else, have made my point, you dont want to take it on board so I don't want to be up all night wasting my precious time on you.

Goodnight.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 1276 viewsScotia

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:17 - Jan 31 by Catullus

You know who is embarrasing, it's you. Honestly, we have experts telling us the truth and you'd rather believe some crackpots.

Doesn't it matter to you how many people have died? Do youthink you ar somehow immune?

Well good luck with that, I honestly hope you don't find out what one of our friends did, that covid kills, it kille her but I can't read anymore of this.

He did say he had chosen not to post his links to proven scientists. I wonder why?

I assume they are the "proven" scientists of twitter. They can't be crackpots surely?
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:46 - Jan 31 with 1258 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:36 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

Your attitude is the attitude of people who are responsible for keeping the pandemic going.

You are either on a wind up or are just arrogant and selfish but going from your form on both boards I'd say the latter is the case.

Dont try and reply to this because I, like everyone else, have made my point, you dont want to take it on board so I don't want to be up all night wasting my precious time on you.

Goodnight.

Absolute rubbish, my attitude was speaking up for hobo.. Nobody knows ferk all with any clear knowledge in the,. World

So what you have just said is clear nonsense.

Do not preach to me, as if you are some kind of world leader on the covid, you know nothing, the same as the rest of us,
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 22:48]

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:56 - Jan 31 with 1246 viewsJack123

You know who is embarrasing, it's you. Honestly, we have experts telling us the truth and you'd rather believe some crackpots.

Doesn't it matter to you how many people have died? Do youthink you ar somehow immune?

Well good luck with that, I honestly hope you don't find out what one of our friends did, that covid kills, it kille her but I can't read anymore of this.

No it's not me, I just find the majority of comments posted to anti vaxers, repugnant.

If i were to jump in, and say a similar thing to a pro vax, there would be an outcry

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:07 - Jan 31 with 1241 viewshobo

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:52 - Jan 31 by Professor

Is the right answer. If I want to go to Brazil or Ethiopia I have to have yellow fever vaccination. They don’t want it, so need that assurance

You don't have to have a yellow fever for Brazil, it's optional. I returned from there just a few weeks ago (I decided to get the vaccine though)
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 1232 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:07 - Jan 31 by hobo

You don't have to have a yellow fever for Brazil, it's optional. I returned from there just a few weeks ago (I decided to get the vaccine though)

It was when I went- a few years back now. Still is for many African countries
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:40 - Jan 31 with 1217 viewsJack123

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 22:36 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

Goodnight.

Like I said before, don't you worry about my attitude..

Yeah of course I am, for just asking a question why people should not be allowed into concerts, football grounds, when they say the vax lessens symptoms .

So what has it got to do with anybody?

Like most on this board, Congratulations Fireboy, I have you now as a virtue signaller, good going..
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 23:48]

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refust protect to be vaccinated? on 00:00 - Feb 1 with 1212 viewsJack123

Who are these experts mate? You have already put up null link, regarding the spread.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 1:30]

libera nos a malo

Who is going to refust protect to be vaccinated? on 07:36 - Feb 1 with 1165 viewsScotia

Who is going to refust protect to be vaccinated? on 00:00 - Feb 1 by Jack123

Who are these experts mate? You have already put up null link, regarding the spread.

I have.

Have you got any links to prove your point? Not that I'm sure what it is.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:02 - Feb 1 with 1157 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 21:29 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

I’d drop out of this thread fella you are making an arse of yourself.

Its par for the course every weekend.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 08:33 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsWhiterockin

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 23:40 - Jan 31 by Jack123

Like I said before, don't you worry about my attitude..

Yeah of course I am, for just asking a question why people should not be allowed into concerts, football grounds, when they say the vax lessens symptoms .

So what has it got to do with anybody?

Like most on this board, Congratulations Fireboy, I have you now as a virtue signaller, good going..
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 23:48]

Personally I can't see you being refused entry to venues ect in this country without the vaccination. But I can see you being refused entry into other countries, purely because if you have been vaccinated there is less chance of you being hospitalised and putting pressure on their health service. I fully expect there to be something included in travel insurance.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:29 - Feb 1 with 1117 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Would be interesting to see the UK publish figures for people turning down the vaccines.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:23 - Feb 1 with 1103 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:29 - Feb 1 by felixstowe_jack

Would be interesting to see the UK publish figures for people turning down the vaccines.

I used the Welsh vaccine calculator to see when I might get my jab, it assumed uptake of 69%. There might be a lot of people not taking the vaccine up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:24 - Feb 1 with 1103 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 09:29 - Feb 1 by felixstowe_jack

A recent Ipos Mori Poll suggested 77% of people in the UK will be vaccinated. Some research by Keele last year suggested 64% were keen, 27% undecided and 9% against.

If we get 75% coverage, we should be at or above the Herd Immunity threshold, unless we have a huge jump in infectivity. I suspect coverage in the over 70s who can remember smallpox, polio and TB will be higher. Fewer young people know the impact of infectious disease as well.

Hoping to get mine later this month or early March.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:26 - Feb 1 with 1099 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:24 - Feb 1 by Professor

A recent Ipos Mori Poll suggested 77% of people in the UK will be vaccinated. Some research by Keele last year suggested 64% were keen, 27% undecided and 9% against.

If we get 75% coverage, we should be at or above the Herd Immunity threshold, unless we have a huge jump in infectivity. I suspect coverage in the over 70s who can remember smallpox, polio and TB will be higher. Fewer young people know the impact of infectious disease as well.

Hoping to get mine later this month or early March.

I asked the question.Where would we be without this vaccine?

No replies to this very direct point.

We have a killer virus-we find a "cure" and we refuse it.

Explain that one.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 1097 viewsProfessor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:26 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

I asked the question.Where would we be without this vaccine?

No replies to this very direct point.

We have a killer virus-we find a "cure" and we refuse it.

Explain that one.

Misinformation and mistaken belief that there is a grand conspiracy to inject 'tracking chips', or it is a way for Big Pharma to make money (which is dumb as vaccines make little money compared to drugs). Along with promotion of 'cures' like HCQ, vitamins and zinc (which make little or no difference once infected) lead to some strange ideas.

Without vaccination we go round in a circle of waves of infection until we reach immunity. And a million in their graves. Not perfect, but better than this
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:50 - Feb 1 with 1084 viewsonehunglow

I understand that Paul but Im concerned it mut be a part of our DNA because it fits in with people unwilling to stick a piece of cloth over their faces and keep a distance of 2 metre .Then factor is being stressed about not going to the pub,having hair and nails done and having a tan. Many really do see these as important and nobody is going to tell them not to go and do exactly what they want .

We have also to consider our seemingly terminal political affiliations.

British Scientists -and Im not brown nosing here- have shown us the way and their dedication is clearly not appreciated by the populace which shames us all,a is our obsession with drink and partying. Scientists work will save millions of lives and people need to understand that fully.

God bless you Governor

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 1085 viewsCatullus

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:42 - Feb 1 by Professor

Misinformation and mistaken belief that there is a grand conspiracy to inject 'tracking chips', or it is a way for Big Pharma to make money (which is dumb as vaccines make little money compared to drugs). Along with promotion of 'cures' like HCQ, vitamins and zinc (which make little or no difference once infected) lead to some strange ideas.

Without vaccination we go round in a circle of waves of infection until we reach immunity. And a million in their graves. Not perfect, but better than this

That's the puzzle, masks was about protecting others but the vaccine is more about protecting yourself.

Why do people want to risk their health?

Hundreds of thousands have had the vaccination, are we seeing mass deaths from it or any significant problems?

If people were keeling over in droves or being otherwise severely ill after having their jab I could understand it. My wife had her jab approximately 6 weeks back and she's fine.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who is going to refust protect to be vaccinated? on 10:55 - Feb 1 with 1081 viewsraynor94

Who is going to refust protect to be vaccinated? on 00:00 - Feb 1 by Jack123

You lost all credibility on both boards a long time ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:08 - Feb 1 with 1067 viewsexhmrc1

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:23 - Feb 1 by Catullus

I used the Welsh vaccine calculator to see when I might get my jab, it assumed uptake of 69%. There might be a lot of people not taking the vaccine up.

The Welsh evidence at the moment suggests a higher take up than 69%. I suspect the older you are the higher the take up and then it will drop amongst younger people. Currently the figures show

Heath Care Worker 109872. Percentage not shown but figures previously issued show under 112000 Health Care workers so well in excess of 90%,

Over 80s 134930 73.8%. This is likely to rise as more jabs are given and will rise slowly as housebound patients are reached.

Care Home Residents 12737 74.5%. This again will rise as residents who have contacted the virus cannot be given it until they have been clear for 28 days so will increase over the rest of Feb.

Care Home worker 29370 78.8%. The oddest figure by far as according to the figures initially there were only 24500 care workers but they are now calculating using 37271. There is a report this morning 20% of care workers are rejecting the vaccine in England so this is roughly in keeping with that.

I suspect that when the figures with care homes and over 80s are finalised the take up in those groups will end up around 90%.
Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:09 - Feb 1 with 1065 viewsonehunglow

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 10:53 - Feb 1 by Catullus

That's the puzzle, masks was about protecting others but the vaccine is more about protecting yourself.

Why do people want to risk their health?

Hundreds of thousands have had the vaccination, are we seeing mass deaths from it or any significant problems?

If people were keeling over in droves or being otherwise severely ill after having their jab I could understand it. My wife had her jab approximately 6 weeks back and she's fine.

It's not a matter of why Cat;it is because they think it wont happen to them and if it does then it is someone's fault.That is our very problem.THAT is why we are where we are.

It is mindless but we have a society where self is first and last with no self discipline .

This covid has caught the whole world with its pants down and it should have seen us rethink our whole way of thinking.

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 11:26 - Feb 1 with 1059 viewsjackrmee

Who is going to refuse to be vaccinated? on 16:47 - Jan 31 by Gwyn737

Israel, whose vaccine programme is a little ahead of ours, is showing the Pfizer vaccine at 92% efficacy one to two weeks after the second dose.

It’s a remarkable achievement.

How do they work out efficacy levels?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024