Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Airport 10:18 - Jan 13 with 23074 viewsjohnlangy

I know you're all desperate to use and support our Welsh airport based in RHOOSE.

So here is the list of flights available for your delectation and delight in the coming year.

Ryanair ✈️
4 flights a week to Dublin 🇮🇪
3 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
1 flight a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Faro 🇵🇹
Vueling ✈️
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
KLM ✈️
3 flights a day to Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Loganair ✈️
6 flights a week to Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aer Lingus ✈️
Daily flights to Belfast City ☘️
Balkan Holidays ✈️
Saturday flights to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
TUI ✈️
6 flights a week to Palma 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Dalaman 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Antalya 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Larnaca 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Tunisia 🇹🇳
2 flights a week to Lanzarote 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Paphos 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Ibiza 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Corfu 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Rhodes 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Menorca 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Zante 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
2 flights a week to Kos 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Dubrovnik 🇭🇷
1 flight a week to Kefalonia 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Reus 🇪🇸
1 fight a week to Crete 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Gran Canaria 🇪🇸

Enjoy
Cardiff Airport on 19:16 - Aug 16 with 1097 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 18:52 - Aug 16 by lifelong

So, by me stating that it took me almost 8 hours to drive to Bristol airport and back is somehow defending the Senedd?

I would suggest the delays on the M4 are not much different to the delays on motorways at certain times throughout the UK.

Try driving to Airports like Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham etc at rush hour times and see how you get on.

You usually defend the Senedd and you get uppity when I criticise them.

I asked a simple questin and straight away you jumped on it.

If you don't like my opinions just block me. It is still a fact though that driving on the M4 in Wales can be a difficult experience at the best of times. The traffic around J44 - 47 today at 13.30 was awful, the traffic on the new bridge AND the old bridge was very heavy and slow moving, it took over 15 minutes to get from the M4 down the slip road and across to Baglan energy park. We are not just talking rush hours here, the M4 is poor most of the day.
Cardiff Airport on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 1052 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 19:09 - Aug 16 by lifelong

WTF has it got to do with you regarding the way I post?

He was stating that I always defend the Senedd which is incorrect.

Stick to the rules of the site
See what it says
Post an opinion.
Someone might not agree
You post opinion,same applies

I comment as I see it and your utterly contemptuous disrespect is nauseating . Few have the guts to be honest with you. I have .

Block me ,just do it .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Airport on 20:29 - Aug 16 with 1028 viewslifelong

Cardiff Airport on 20:07 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

Stick to the rules of the site
See what it says
Post an opinion.
Someone might not agree
You post opinion,same applies

I comment as I see it and your utterly contemptuous disrespect is nauseating . Few have the guts to be honest with you. I have .

Block me ,just do it .

Grow up you silly man.
Cardiff Airport on 08:16 - Aug 17 with 950 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff Airport on 18:52 - Aug 16 by lifelong

So, by me stating that it took me almost 8 hours to drive to Bristol airport and back is somehow defending the Senedd?

I would suggest the delays on the M4 are not much different to the delays on motorways at certain times throughout the UK.

Try driving to Airports like Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham etc at rush hour times and see how you get on.

The delays on the M4 at the Brynglas Tunnels are totally due to the Senedd's refusal to build the M4 Relief road. Are your seriously saying there are 8 hours delays at peak hours on the rest of the UK motorway network. I regularly travel from Felixstowe to Swansea and it takes, on average, 5 hours even with the current road works on the heads of the valley road.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff Airport on 08:20 - Aug 17 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 08:16 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

The delays on the M4 at the Brynglas Tunnels are totally due to the Senedd's refusal to build the M4 Relief road. Are your seriously saying there are 8 hours delays at peak hours on the rest of the UK motorway network. I regularly travel from Felixstowe to Swansea and it takes, on average, 5 hours even with the current road works on the heads of the valley road.

I have him on ignore Felix so help me out
Where are these 8 hr delays ?
I do the M62 regularly and it’s often slow around western Manchester but as it’s four lanes,it still moves .
We also do Wirral to Plymouth ,about the same drive as yours to Swansea . Hold ups are normally 30 mins to hour around Brum .

Cardiff Airport on 08:39 - Aug 17 with 925 viewslifelong

Cardiff Airport on 08:16 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

Where am I saying there was an 8 hour delay?
Cardiff Airport on 08:40 - Aug 17 with 923 viewslifelong

Cardiff Airport on 08:20 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

I do the M62 regularly and it’s often slow around western Manchester but as it’s four lanes,it still moves .
We also do Wirral to Plymouth ,about the same drive as yours to Swansea . Hold ups are normally 30 mins to hour around Brum .

Cardiff Airport on 11:28 - Aug 17 with 907 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 08:20 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

You replied to him at 20:07. Twelve hours later you're claiming to have him on ignore.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Airport on 13:54 - Aug 17 with 880 viewsonehunglow

So,the gist of this thread is sone want and support funding for Ealds airport,Cardiff and sone think it’s a waste of money .
Lot of pages to just get to that
Wales surely needs an airport of sone standing . It’s a long drive to Heathrow .
How it’s funded is a moot point

Cardiff Airport on 19:23 - Aug 17 with 820 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff Airport on 11:28 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

You replied to him at 20:07. Twelve hours later you're claiming to have him on ignore.

He says he has me on ignore, but his replies say different.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff Airport on 19:30 - Aug 17 with 823 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 19:23 - Aug 17 by builthjack

He doesn't have anyone on ignore. Maybe because he doesn't know how to do it which I admit is possible, but perhaps on some level he enjoys the grief.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 20:03 - Aug 17 with 816 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 19:23 - Aug 17 by builthjack

Cardiff Airport
The Topic
Stick to it .

Cardiff Airport on 20:04 - Aug 17 with 816 viewsonehunglow

On second thoughts,back in your box

Cardiff Airport on 20:05 - Aug 17 with 813 viewsonehunglow

So ,now 11 pages and we revert to hate posts .
Time to end the thread really
Opinions have been aired
Some think money should ,some not spent on Cardiff airport ,in Wales

Cardiff Airport on 20:09 - Aug 17 with 810 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 20:03 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

Cardiff Airport
The Topic
Stick to it .

So you don't have him on ignore.

Cardiff Airport on 12:50 - Aug 18 with 700 viewsonehunglow

Eleven pages in
It seems to be Cardiff Wales v Bristol .
A direct comparison would be helpful for those who would never fly from either out of choice

Cardiff Airport on 15:09 - Aug 21 with 585 viewsWhiterockin

Will continued Senedd subsidy be breaking the law.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/bristol-airport-welsh-gover
Cardiff Airport on 16:32 - Aug 21 with 537 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 15:09 - Aug 21 by Whiterockin

Will continued Senedd subsidy be breaking the law.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/economic-development/bristol-airport-welsh-gover

Looks like it could. A few interesting things in there though. 20% of Bristols passengers are Welsh and those people, 1.96 million of them, is twice as many people as fly from Cardiff.

Also, the diversification seems to be an admission that CWL cannot compete with Bristol so they are trying to build it in the areas Bristol lacks. At least that looks a sound idea.

Lastly, that 200 million, it's on top of over 250 million they have alrady "invested" and where is it coming from and in what time frame?
If we, they, are so broke where do they find this money and what else faces cuts so they can do this?
Cardiff Airport on 17:15 - Aug 21 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 16:32 - Aug 21 by SullutaCreturned

Looks like it could. A few interesting things in there though. 20% of Bristols passengers are Welsh and those people, 1.96 million of them, is twice as many people as fly from Cardiff.

Also, the diversification seems to be an admission that CWL cannot compete with Bristol so they are trying to build it in the areas Bristol lacks. At least that looks a sound idea.

Lastly, that 200 million, it's on top of over 250 million they have alrady "invested" and where is it coming from and in what time frame?
If we, they, are so broke where do they find this money and what else faces cuts so they can do this?

Seems not that popular then.
And we are urged to be loyal to Wales

Cardiff Airport on 17:21 - Aug 21 with 493 viewsAnotherJohn

Don't think anybody mentioned that Play will fly from Cardiff to Iceland starting in October for six weeks. There are connecting flights to N. America, which could be a cheap option for those who don't mind a zig-zag route.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/cardiff-airport-issues-update-as-new-weekl
Cardiff Airport on 16:19 - Aug 22 with 365 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cardiff Airport on 17:15 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Seems not that popular then.
And we are urged to be loyal to Wales

We are Welsh and must fight for our institutions and facilities. You are part of the forum ex pat community that says "relax lie back and have t your tummy tickled".

We both come from negative Welsh speaking rural stock. Grinding out every penny was hard work and generally not worth the effort. Play safe and do not take risks.

Support the airport and fight for our facilities. Get that tram to Mumbles built. Whatever spent on it is pennies on a national scale of UK. CWL also supports 100s in not 1000s of Value of Glamorgan jobs.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cardiff Airport on 17:15 - Aug 22 with 344 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 16:19 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

We are Welsh and must fight for our institutions and facilities. You are part of the forum ex pat community that says "relax lie back and have t your tummy tickled".

We both come from negative Welsh speaking rural stock. Grinding out every penny was hard work and generally not worth the effort. Play safe and do not take risks.

Support the airport and fight for our facilities. Get that tram to Mumbles built. Whatever spent on it is pennies on a national scale of UK. CWL also supports 100s in not 1000s of Value of Glamorgan jobs.

But if the payments from the Senedd are found to be breaking the law.
Cardiff Airport on 18:31 - Aug 22 with 299 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 16:19 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

We use CWL because it's always quiet and from here, easy to get to. The big problem is tht very many more people see better value, better facilities and more choice of flights from Bristol.

CWL get around 814k journeys per year but 1.96 million journeys are made from Bristiol by Welsh passengers.
It is a failing business and costs Wales money. Commone sense should dictate we can't keep subsidising it when our NHS is short of money, our schools are falling apart, our socal care id collapsing...there's a lot more wrong too.

Only fools keep throwing good money after bad. Wales is a small country and we have access to international airports a short trip away, we don't need CWL, we can't afford it and unless this diversification works pretty darn quickly we should ditch it and put the money to better use.

Think about that if you happen to need a new hip or knee, cancer treatment, or your grandkids education suffers because there's no teachers.
Cardiff Airport on 18:39 - Aug 22 with 263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff Airport on 17:21 - Aug 21 by AnotherJohn

Don't think anybody mentioned that Play will fly from Cardiff to Iceland starting in October for six weeks. There are connecting flights to N. America, which could be a cheap option for those who don't mind a zig-zag route.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/cardiff-airport-issues-update-as-new-weekl

2 extra flights per week for 6 weeks. Just hope they are successful and will lead to a regular year round service.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff Airport on 19:43 - Aug 22 with 238 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 18:39 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

2 extra flights per week for 6 weeks. Just hope they are successful and will lead to a regular year round service.

They are to Iceland, Christmas trips to visit Santa?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024