Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Airport 10:18 - Jan 13 with 22453 viewsjohnlangy

I know you're all desperate to use and support our Welsh airport based in RHOOSE.

So here is the list of flights available for your delectation and delight in the coming year.

Ryanair ✈️
4 flights a week to Dublin 🇮🇪
3 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
1 flight a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Faro 🇵🇹
Vueling ✈️
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
KLM ✈️
3 flights a day to Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Loganair ✈️
6 flights a week to Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aer Lingus ✈️
Daily flights to Belfast City ☘️
Balkan Holidays ✈️
Saturday flights to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
TUI ✈️
6 flights a week to Palma 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Dalaman 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Antalya 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Larnaca 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Tunisia 🇹🇳
2 flights a week to Lanzarote 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Paphos 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Ibiza 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Corfu 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Rhodes 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Menorca 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Zante 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
2 flights a week to Kos 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Dubrovnik 🇭🇷
1 flight a week to Kefalonia 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Reus 🇪🇸
1 fight a week to Crete 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Gran Canaria 🇪🇸

Enjoy
Cardiff Airport on 20:39 - Aug 22 with 1249 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 19:43 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

They are to Iceland, Christmas trips to visit Santa?

Actually, I quite fancy Iceland.
Cardiff Airport on 22:33 - Aug 22 with 1205 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 16:19 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

We are Welsh and must fight for our institutions and facilities. You are part of the forum ex pat community that says "relax lie back and have t your tummy tickled".

We both come from negative Welsh speaking rural stock. Grinding out every penny was hard work and generally not worth the effort. Play safe and do not take risks.

Support the airport and fight for our facilities. Get that tram to Mumbles built. Whatever spent on it is pennies on a national scale of UK. CWL also supports 100s in not 1000s of Value of Glamorgan jobs.

Least that's a fair reply
Seriously , I am
More own man and call it as I see it
You don't fall into the hate trap that others do
I read about " ignore"
Now two ways ... do what Fireboy does and simply " ignore"or as press ignore button
Now , often is the case I I ignore posters having given them a chance but sadly after a time they sink right back into what they've been doing for 20 yrs
Before one logs on of course all posts are readable
It's getting late Winston
Catch the train to Glory and seek Jesus as your saviour

It's a short life

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Airport on 00:56 - Aug 23 with 1186 viewsRobbie

Cardiff the Capital City in Wales , WAG based in Cardiff Bay in their cosy location added on .
Who gets the best funding to put Wales in the headlines .

One City gets all the contracts , another City down the M4 gets no real investment in .
Another forgotten area I called in recently Bridgend , thought we had it bad down West .
That visit was in out asap , awful and will never go back there in a hurry , sad to say .

Throwing money at a problem will never cure the root cause of the issue .
Sometimes the well will run dry and no more pennies from The Senned to bail them out .

Last time I used Cardiff Airport Bmi Baby were onsite , no complaints on their services .

Bit of a trek but Easyjet from Bristol is my go to Airport , drive is an hour further than Rhoose but the savings make up in ticket prices , £80 return flight to Prague recently .

Passengers will bang on about keeping it local as if a National Treasure .
A loss making Organisation which unless they can get a cheap carrier in will always fail ,

How do Ryanair and Easyjet target Bristol over Cardiff , costs and demograhics probably .
Cardiff Airport on 06:48 - Aug 23 with 1122 viewsDr_Winston

It's being kept alive artificially because the Welsh Government believes that its capital city needs an international airport.

The facts that everyone North of Newtown can fly out of Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester just as easily, everyone in the South can access a much wider range of destinations for less from Bristol, and the airport isn't even in Cardiff anyway simply don't register with the same morons who came up with the 20mph limit and Wales' Covid regulations.

These people are not deep thinkers, and time and again Welsh taxpayers have to carry the cost of their mistakes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 09:00 - Aug 23 with 1048 viewsonehunglow

It must be a matter of prestige for a country to have an international airport
If they closed Cardiff airport ,then it would isolate south Wales

Cardiff Airport on 12:21 - Aug 23 with 998 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 09:00 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

It must be a matter of prestige for a country to have an international airport
If they closed Cardiff airport ,then it would isolate south Wales

The Senedd are doing their best to achieve that anyway.
Cardiff Airport on 12:25 - Aug 23 with 984 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 12:21 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

The Senedd are doing their best to achieve that anyway.

I’ve never flown clown from there Whitey but I have from Bristol.
Does that make me disloyal

Cardiff Airport on 12:30 - Aug 23 with 974 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 12:25 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

I’ve never flown clown from there Whitey but I have from Bristol.
Does that make me disloyal

No mate if you made the decision on cost or preferred destination it makes you sensible.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Airport on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 959 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 12:30 - Aug 23 by Whiterockin

No mate if you made the decision on cost or preferred destination it makes you sensible.

Sensible ? Moi?

We’re out for lunch

Chips butties and Yorkshire tea

Cardiff Airport on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 910 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 06:48 - Aug 23 by Dr_Winston

It's being kept alive artificially because the Welsh Government believes that its capital city needs an international airport.

The facts that everyone North of Newtown can fly out of Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester just as easily, everyone in the South can access a much wider range of destinations for less from Bristol, and the airport isn't even in Cardiff anyway simply don't register with the same morons who came up with the 20mph limit and Wales' Covid regulations.

These people are not deep thinkers, and time and again Welsh taxpayers have to carry the cost of their mistakes.

Yes but in stating the bleeding obvious usually gets Senedd supporters out saying you can't really be Welsh, or you hate Wales, they call you an Anglophile.

Maybe one day enough people will have woken up and vote a different way. Not just in Wales either, the whole of the UK needs to wake up.
Cardiff Airport on 15:49 - Aug 23 with 908 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 15:29 - Aug 23 by SullutaCreturned

Yes but in stating the bleeding obvious usually gets Senedd supporters out saying you can't really be Welsh, or you hate Wales, they call you an Anglophile.

Maybe one day enough people will have woken up and vote a different way. Not just in Wales either, the whole of the UK needs to wake up.

Your first sentence …..
Yeah baby

AKA slagging off Wales

Cardiff Airport on 18:27 - Aug 23 with 849 viewslifelong

I once booked a flight from Liverpool airport to Majorca, parked my car in the airport car park and surprisingly enough it was still in once piece when we returned.
Cardiff Airport on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 801 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 15:29 - Aug 23 by SullutaCreturned

We all need to look at the big picture.
We need to expand our horizons and not just be concerned with ourselves .
We need to end class war
We need to end this “ working class” ,middle class, posh shite .
We should challenge at every stage politicians who use these stereotypical phrases meant eith to keep people down or to extend social advantage
We need to be strong as an island nation
We need to curtail illegally entered criminals into our nation .
It’d be a start
We need to grow the xxxxup

Cardiff Airport on 20:09 - Aug 23 with 784 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 15:49 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

Your first sentence …..
Yeah baby

AKA slagging off Wales

Yes but they can't see the difference between the Senedd and Wales.

The plain, simple truth is Wales deserves better than what the Senedd is delivering. If these "loyalist, proud Welsh people" are happy with the nonsense the Senedd gives us then they need to give their heads a wobble.
Cardiff Airport on 20:45 - Aug 23 with 756 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 20:09 - Aug 23 by SullutaCreturned

Yes but they can't see the difference between the Senedd and Wales.

The plain, simple truth is Wales deserves better than what the Senedd is delivering. If these "loyalist, proud Welsh people" are happy with the nonsense the Senedd gives us then they need to give their heads a wobble.

Mate,if it’s Welsh,it’s slagging off.
Evidence all over this site
People ask questions,criticise ,m itch because they care
Who bothers with something they don’t love
Nobody
Wales can be so much better
We have to grow up as a country
And yes, “we” because if you’re a Jack born and bred, you stay one from conception to cremation .

Cardiff Airport on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 740 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 20:45 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

Mate,if it’s Welsh,it’s slagging off.
Evidence all over this site
People ask questions,criticise ,m itch because they care
Who bothers with something they don’t love
Nobody
Wales can be so much better
We have to grow up as a country
And yes, “we” because if you’re a Jack born and bred, you stay one from conception to cremation .

People slag off the Welsh Goverment. You slag off Wales, Swansea, basically anything connected between the two.

Obviously you can't grasp the difference. If you could, you wouldn't be you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 09:17 - Aug 24 with 596 viewslifelong

Drove to Bristol Airport last night to pick up our daughter and family after their 2 week holiday.
Flight was due in at 11.50pm landed early at 11.30pm. The Airport was packed and it took almost an hour from the time the flight landed to me picking them up in the pick up zone.
I dislike the airport and much prefer Cardiff, oh, and the £12 I spent to drop them off and pick them up I would much prefer in my pocket than theirs, small change to some I suppose.
On the return journey it bucketed down with rain and the Severn Bridge west bound was closed for repairs, got home at 3am.
I left home at 9.30pm and on approaching the M4 at Penllegaer I noticed that traffic in front of me were swerving to avoid something in the roadway. There were 3 young men in a horse and cart galloping along at a fair speed, not a light in sight and positioned in the outside lane on the approach to the roundabout, thought I was seeing things.
Cardiff Airport on 09:40 - Aug 24 with 532 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 09:17 - Aug 24 by lifelong

Drove to Bristol Airport last night to pick up our daughter and family after their 2 week holiday.
Flight was due in at 11.50pm landed early at 11.30pm. The Airport was packed and it took almost an hour from the time the flight landed to me picking them up in the pick up zone.
I dislike the airport and much prefer Cardiff, oh, and the £12 I spent to drop them off and pick them up I would much prefer in my pocket than theirs, small change to some I suppose.
On the return journey it bucketed down with rain and the Severn Bridge west bound was closed for repairs, got home at 3am.
I left home at 9.30pm and on approaching the M4 at Penllegaer I noticed that traffic in front of me were swerving to avoid something in the roadway. There were 3 young men in a horse and cart galloping along at a fair speed, not a light in sight and positioned in the outside lane on the approach to the roundabout, thought I was seeing things.

Looking at the posts on this thread it seems many Welsh people are using Bristol Airport instead of Cardiff for various reasons, no surprise really and backs up the statistics. Welsh Government take note and use our money more wisely.
Cardiff Airport on 10:06 - Aug 24 with 497 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 09:40 - Aug 24 by Whiterockin

Looking at the posts on this thread it seems many Welsh people are using Bristol Airport instead of Cardiff for various reasons, no surprise really and backs up the statistics. Welsh Government take note and use our money more wisely.

So basically doing what is best for them
Seems sensible really

Cardiff Airport on 10:08 - Aug 24 with 493 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 10:06 - Aug 24 by onehunglow

So basically doing what is best for them
Seems sensible really

!00% sensible, I just wish the Senedd were as sensible.
Cardiff Airport on 11:03 - Aug 24 with 459 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 10:08 - Aug 24 by Whiterockin

!00% sensible, I just wish the Senedd were as sensible.

It’s not that popular or so it seems.
I remember when it’s genesis and how it would unite Wales.
It doesn’t
Clearly
“ slagging off “ gets a tough press ,for sure ,at least on here .

It follows only fools make assumptions of individuals on forums as they are replying to comments from someone they really do not know .

People perceive and interpret comments made in their own individual way

Cardiff Airport on 13:05 - Sep 7 with 238 viewsmax936

This'll upset a few I expect, I'm off out shortly so I'll leave it with you

Cymru am byth
[Post edited 7 Sep 13:07]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff Airport on 13:31 - Sep 7 with 234 viewsAnotherJohn

Cardiff Airport on 13:05 - Sep 7 by max936

This'll upset a few I expect, I'm off out shortly so I'll leave it with you

Cymru am byth
[Post edited 7 Sep 13:07]

My take is that the experience of using Cardiff airport is better than that in Bristol airport. It is just that the limited choice of destinations and the fact that value for money is usually better with the Bristol departures. But if the same flights were available from Cardiff it would be much more convenient for travellers coming from Swansea.
Cardiff Airport on 16:09 - Sep 7 with 152 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff Airport on 13:31 - Sep 7 by AnotherJohn

My take is that the experience of using Cardiff airport is better than that in Bristol airport. It is just that the limited choice of destinations and the fact that value for money is usually better with the Bristol departures. But if the same flights were available from Cardiff it would be much more convenient for travellers coming from Swansea.

This.
Last time I flew from Bristol I asked for a refund on my flight, as we walked a fair distance to my destination before I even got to the plane, the boarding gate was that far away.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff Airport on 16:27 - Sep 7 with 130 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 16:09 - Sep 7 by Flashberryjack

This.
Last time I flew from Bristol I asked for a refund on my flight, as we walked a fair distance to my destination before I even got to the plane, the boarding gate was that far away.

One of Cardiffs problems is companies like Jet2 don't use the airport and the same holiday with them can be a lot cheaper than TUI. Granted its from a different airport but a family can save a lot of money.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024