Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Airport 10:18 - Jan 13 with 13239 viewsjohnlangy

I know you're all desperate to use and support our Welsh airport based in RHOOSE.

So here is the list of flights available for your delectation and delight in the coming year.

Ryanair ✈️
4 flights a week to Dublin 🇮🇪
3 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
1 flight a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Faro 🇵🇹
Vueling ✈️
3 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
KLM ✈️
3 flights a day to Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Loganair ✈️
6 flights a week to Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aer Lingus ✈️
Daily flights to Belfast City ☘️
Balkan Holidays ✈️
Saturday flights to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
TUI ✈️
6 flights a week to Palma 🇪🇸
3 flights a week to Dalaman 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Antalya 🇹🇷
3 flights a week to Tenerife 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Larnaca 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Tunisia 🇹🇳
2 flights a week to Lanzarote 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Paphos 🇨🇾
2 flights a week to Ibiza 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Corfu 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Alicante 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Rhodes 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Malaga 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Menorca 🇪🇸
2 flights a week to Zante 🇬🇷
2 flights a week to Bulgaria 🇧🇬
2 flights a week to Kos 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Dubrovnik 🇭🇷
1 flight a week to Kefalonia 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Reus 🇪🇸
1 fight a week to Crete 🇬🇷
1 flight a week to Gran Canaria 🇪🇸

Enjoy
Cardiff Airport on 09:04 - Apr 1 with 1327 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff Airport on 23:37 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

Skiing? Which European resorts have had good snowfalls during this mild winter?

Not sure where the figures from Bristol airport are that shows this year has been busier than other years

Just got back from les contamines and the snow was great.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff Airport on 09:07 - Apr 1 with 1325 viewsBoundy

Not sure where the figures from Bristol airport are that shows this year has been busier than other years

Yes skiing, you really should inform yourself before making silly comments , it may have n been a mild winter in the UK but in the traditional ski resorts in Europe such as the French Alps where more than a metre of powder has landed in resorts like Chamonix, Les Gets and Morzine.and in Italy the slopes there have also experienced up to 50cm of snow, while Austria and Switzerland have seen 30cm.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Airport on 09:55 - Apr 1 with 1283 viewsSullutaCreturned

Maybe, if you didn't want to look so foolish, you'd stip trying so hard to be controversial and try looking at facts before posting nonsense, I won't hold my breath though.

Europe,one of the best skiing seasons in years,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2024/01/23/ski-in-europe-where-to-
Cardiff Airport on 10:05 - Apr 1 with 1280 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Airport on 09:55 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

Maybe, if you didn't want to look so foolish, you'd stip trying so hard to be controversial and try looking at facts before posting nonsense, I won't hold my breath though.

Europe,one of the best skiing seasons in years,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2024/01/23/ski-in-europe-where-to-

Again, much like Resloven, I cannot understand why people continue to engage with such an obvious troll.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 10:12 - Apr 1 with 1270 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 10:05 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

Again, much like Resloven, I cannot understand why people continue to engage with such an obvious troll.

Well, it's fun. he makes me laugh.

And it's an easy win.
Cardiff Airport on 11:21 - Apr 1 with 1238 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Airport on 09:04 - Apr 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Just got back from les contamines and the snow was great.

Something tells me you are not being honest

https://www.euronews.com/travel/2024/02/24/europes-ski-resorts-are-grinding-to-a
Cardiff Airport on 13:10 - Apr 1 with 1201 viewsTogg

Cardiff Airport on 11:21 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

https://www.euronews.com/travel/2024/02/24/europes-ski-resorts-are-grinding-to-a

People still book these holidays in advance and go. Very much like you book a week of winter sunshine and it rains.
Cardiff Airport on 14:02 - Apr 1 with 1172 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff Airport on 11:21 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

Not quite sure why I would lie over something so trivial but have a look at the weather forecast for les contamines. 3.2cm has fallen this morning to add to the 2.1m depth that’s already up there. Also the live webcams show plenty of snow on the slopes.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Airport on 19:41 - Apr 1 with 1120 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Airport on 13:10 - Apr 1 by Togg

People still book these holidays in advance and go. Very much like you book a week of winter sunshine and it rains.

Many don't either
Cardiff Airport on 08:31 - Apr 2 with 1066 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Airport on 19:41 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

Many don't either

May I suggest you give this one up , you're lost ( again ) and to be honest its not a good look

Cardiff Airport on 08:41 - Apr 2 with 1064 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 08:31 - Apr 2 by Boundy

May I suggest you give this one up , you're lost ( again ) and to be honest its not a good look

Russian snow is supreme though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Airport on 13:43 - Apr 2 with 1023 viewscontroversial_jack

Once again for you

Cardiff Airport on 14:48 - Apr 2 with 999 viewsTogg

Cardiff Airport on 22:18 - Jul 3 with 626 viewsDr_Winston

I say burn the place to the ground and salt the ashes so no airports can grow in its place.

Got charged a pound for parking today for no other reason than its own idiotically stupid pick up process.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Airport on 23:29 - Jul 3 with 579 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff Airport on 22:18 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

I say burn the place to the ground and salt the ashes so no airports can grow in its place.

Got charged a pound for parking today for no other reason than its own idiotically stupid pick up process.

That’s decent value compared to Bristol where it’s a minimum of £6 for 10 mins.

There should be a free of charge window to allow for people to be picked up, it should be part of their licensing conditions. After say 5 or 6 mins, a charge would be fair game.
Cardiff Airport on 23:35 - Jul 3 with 573 viewsbuilthjack

Manchester airport £6 for up to 10 minutes. If you go over 10 minutes it’s another £25

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff Airport on 06:09 - Jul 4 with 535 viewsWhiterockin

So Welsh people are supporting other airports.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff Airport on 07:32 - Jul 4 with 507 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Airport on 23:35 - Jul 3 by builthjack

Manchester airport £6 for up to 10 minutes. If you go over 10 minutes it’s another £25

It’s a fork fest there.
Best feature is Meet and Greet though
In future,we will try to avoid it and go from Liverpool ,although little difference time wise in getting there .Less choice but much better all round .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Airport on 10:17 - Jul 4 with 448 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff Airport on 06:09 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

So Welsh people are supporting other airports.

I think Welsh people do what's best for them.

Bristol & Birmingham are often cheaper with better flight times.

It's just another thing that the Welsh government fail on.
Cardiff Airport on 10:19 - Jul 4 with 446 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Airport on 10:17 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

Exactly.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff Airport on 11:06 - Jul 4 with 433 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Airport on 10:17 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

This , we're travelling soon from cardiff , if the flights were cheaper and convenient from Bristol then that's where we would have flown from and have done so. I don't owe cardiff anything and certainly don't feel obliged to support it.

Cardiff Airport on 18:32 - Jul 4 with 335 viewsjohnlangy

From where we live (you may be able to guess where ) we're at Cardiff airport in 45 minutes. Tremendously convenient.

The list of destinations may very well be less than other airports but it's still quite extensive.
Cardiff Airport on 17:01 - Jul 5 with 249 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Airport on 11:06 - Jul 4 by Boundy

This , we're travelling soon from cardiff , if the flights were cheaper and convenient from Bristol then that's where we would have flown from and have done so. I don't owe cardiff anything and certainly don't feel obliged to support it.

I don't support any airport, I choose the holiday then I see where it flies from. Some people do think we should support CWL but it's a business and like any business it should stand or fall on the service it provides.

As it has continuously lost money since before the Senedd bought it, good business sense says close it.
Cardiff Airport on 17:20 - Jul 6 with 177 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cardiff Airport on 17:01 - Jul 5 by SullutaCreturned

I don't support any airport, I choose the holiday then I see where it flies from. Some people do think we should support CWL but it's a business and like any business it should stand or fall on the service it provides.

As it has continuously lost money since before the Senedd bought it, good business sense says close it.

Transport for London has a problem too incredibly enough with people on the Northern line like sardines and in intolerable conditions. No suggestion it should be shut down. There would be a riot if the "supper wealthy southerners" had no massive state subsidies.

I do not do self hate. The Anglo flag wavers hate Wales enough.

https://theweek.com/news/uk-news/955001/why-transport-for-london-is-facing-a-fin

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cardiff Airport on 14:27 - Jul 7 with 119 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Airport on 18:32 - Jul 4 by johnlangy

From where we live (you may be able to guess where ) we're at Cardiff airport in 45 minutes. Tremendously convenient.

The list of destinations may very well be less than other airports but it's still quite extensive.

Go on, tell us the direct flight destinations, it won't take up much space on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024