Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride tomorrow 23:04 - Jun 26 with 18198 viewsDarran

Another complete and utter waste of the countries money.
Just f*ck off and get on with your lives.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pride tomorrow on 18:07 - Jun 28 with 1059 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 17:36 - Jun 28 by dgt73

When i look around, i feel vey happy with what I've got - not bad for someone who left school at 16 with qualifications not worth the paper they were written on.

It has absolutely nothing to do with qualifications, or the age you leave school, or money or anything similar.

You don't like gay people, you don't like black people, you don't like Moslems, you don't like Jews. You don't even like people from Cardiff.

No one that is content and secure with their lot (and that's what I class as success) is full of that much dislike for other people. They just aren't.
Pride tomorrow on 18:12 - Jun 28 with 1051 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 17:30 - Jun 28 by dgt73

I can tell you are on the ropes Lisa. I am a tax payer - so whether you like it or not, I have payed towards the infrastructure of this country.

You may well have done, but you didn't pay for the 'very streets they were walking on'.

Not unless you are Gerald Grosvenor, The Queen or the Earl Cadogan at least and I'm pretty certain that you are not.

The tax payer pays for the maintenance of those streets (although you don't pay that either as you are not a City of Westminster council tax payer) - but on this occasion, those costs were paid for by Pride.
Pride tomorrow on 18:14 - Jun 28 with 1051 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:07 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

It has absolutely nothing to do with qualifications, or the age you leave school, or money or anything similar.

You don't like gay people, you don't like black people, you don't like Moslems, you don't like Jews. You don't even like people from Cardiff.

No one that is content and secure with their lot (and that's what I class as success) is full of that much dislike for other people. They just aren't.

I think it's you Lisa that is full of hate - hate for anyone who doesn't share your vision of utopia - now please could you show me one little bit of evidence that don't like blacks, gays, Moslems, Jews etc. you only see what you want to see.............

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Pride tomorrow on 18:14 - Jun 28 with 1050 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 17:27 - Jun 28 by dgt73

I look forward to the next EDL, NF march and hope you'll be as supportive.

I support their right to march peacefully.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Pride tomorrow on 18:18 - Jun 28 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 18:14 - Jun 28 by dgt73

I think it's you Lisa that is full of hate - hate for anyone who doesn't share your vision of utopia - now please could you show me one little bit of evidence that don't like blacks, gays, Moslems, Jews etc. you only see what you want to see.............

On the contrary, I am merely full of sadness that people can't just get on with each other.

Hate is the biggest possible waste of energy.
Pride tomorrow on 18:19 - Jun 28 with 1040 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:12 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

You may well have done, but you didn't pay for the 'very streets they were walking on'.

Not unless you are Gerald Grosvenor, The Queen or the Earl Cadogan at least and I'm pretty certain that you are not.

The tax payer pays for the maintenance of those streets (although you don't pay that either as you are not a City of Westminster council tax payer) - but on this occasion, those costs were paid for by Pride.

Once again you miss the point, Lisa whether it's in London, Manchester, Swansea is not the point. The point is they are parading on british streets and I have a right to comment on what happens on the streets of this country. Oh and i do fund the queen......

Pride tomorrow on 18:20 - Jun 28 with 1032 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:18 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

On the contrary, I am merely full of sadness that people can't just get on with each other.

Show me one post that shows i hate any particular group ?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2015 18:22]

Pride tomorrow on 18:22 - Jun 28 with 1024 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 18:18 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Oh I dunno. Taking the time to disapprove of what other people get up to in their bedrooms seems like a monumental waste of time to me.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Pride tomorrow on 18:24 - Jun 28 with 1013 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:22 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Oh I dunno. Taking the time to disapprove of what other people get up to in their bedrooms seems like a monumental waste of time to me.

Yes but this was a public parade and therefore people have the right to comment, good or bad.

Pride tomorrow on 18:24 - Jun 28 with 1013 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 18:19 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Once again you miss the point, Lisa whether it's in London, Manchester, Swansea is not the point. The point is they are parading on british streets and I have a right to comment on what happens on the streets of this country. Oh and i do fund the queen......

No one has said that you don't have the right to comment.

That was made up for reasons unknown.

And I'm sure she is very grateful. She's of German extraction of course - you like them.
Pride tomorrow on 18:25 - Jun 28 with 1024 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 18:24 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Yes but this was a public parade and therefore people have the right to comment, good or bad.

Didn't say any different.

Poll: Tory leader

Pride tomorrow on 18:26 - Jun 28 with 1021 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:24 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

No one has said that you don't have the right to comment.

That was made up for reasons unknown.

And I'm sure she is very grateful. She's of German extraction of course - you like them.

Yes i do like the Germans - why wouldn't i ?

Pride tomorrow on 18:27 - Jun 28 with 1013 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:25 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Didn't say any different.

I didn't say you did.

Pride tomorrow on 18:28 - Jun 28 with 1009 viewsCottsy

Pride tomorrow on 16:56 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Wrong again - what grown adults want to do in the privacy of their own homes is up to them - when they choose to parade down the streets of this country, openly making a statement - then i think I'm allowed to pass comment - and that is god made Adam & eve - not Adam & Steve.

Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve? Arf!

Are you a Christian of convenience, pulling out the bible when it supports your prejudice? Or do you the whole hog and not wear clothes of mixed fibres, don't eat meat on a Friday and ignore scientific facts when they contradict the bible?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Pride tomorrow on 18:30 - Jun 28 with 1001 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:28 - Jun 28 by Cottsy

Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve? Arf!

Are you a Christian of convenience, pulling out the bible when it supports your prejudice? Or do you the whole hog and not wear clothes of mixed fibres, don't eat meat on a Friday and ignore scientific facts when they contradict the bible?

What scientific facts......?
The only scientific fact that I'd like to know is what happened pre- Big Bang ?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2015 18:32]

Pride tomorrow on 18:31 - Jun 28 with 991 viewsJackSomething

Pride tomorrow on 18:30 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Dodging the question. Sure sign of being on the ropes.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pride tomorrow on 18:31 - Jun 28 with 991 viewsCottsy

Genetics.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Pride tomorrow on 18:31 - Jun 28 with 991 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 18:22 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

There is that.

It's like the Republicans currently tearing their hair out over the same sex marriage ruling in the US. They don't like government interference in people's lives apart from just this one little thing ... (well, two actually, but let's not get started on abortion for God's sake).
Pride tomorrow on 18:33 - Jun 28 with 979 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:31 - Jun 28 by Cottsy

Genetics.

Would you like to expand on that ?.

Pride tomorrow on 18:35 - Jun 28 with 970 viewslondonlisa2001

But there is no such thing as Big Bang? The Bible says that the world was created in 7 days (well, 6 and then a day off). Or is that one of those 'secondary' bits of the Bible that you ignore (unlike the Adam & Steve bit).
Pride tomorrow on 18:39 - Jun 28 with 965 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:35 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

But there is no such thing as Big Bang? The Bible says that the world was created in 7 days (well, 6 and then a day off). Or is that one of those 'secondary' bits of the Bible that you ignore (unlike the Adam & Steve bit).

Perceived wisdom states the Big Bang happened some 13.7 billion yrs ago........now I'm not disputing this event taking place.......i just want someone from the scientific community to tell me what happened pre - 13.7 billon yrs ago....?

Pride tomorrow on 18:41 - Jun 28 with 962 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:35 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

7 days......now was that a metaphor ?

Pride tomorrow on 18:48 - Jun 28 with 937 viewsJackSomething

Pride tomorrow on 18:39 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Perceived wisdom states the Big Bang happened some 13.7 billion yrs ago........now I'm not disputing this event taking place.......i just want someone from the scientific community to tell me what happened pre - 13.7 billon yrs ago....?

Quality wriggling here. Why don't you put the 'science' issue aside for a second and answer Cottsy's question?

Do you live your life by everything the bible says or do you pick and choose when it suits?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pride tomorrow on 18:55 - Jun 28 with 927 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 18:48 - Jun 28 by JackSomething

Quality wriggling here. Why don't you put the 'science' issue aside for a second and answer Cottsy's question?

Do you live your life by everything the bible says or do you pick and choose when it suits?

Well its like saying......is everyone who gets married in a church - religious ? Have i said I'm religious ? I must have missed that....?

Pride tomorrow on 18:58 - Jun 28 with 916 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 18:55 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Well its like saying......is everyone who gets married in a church - religious ? Have i said I'm religious ? I must have missed that....?

If you're not religious, then using the whole 'Adam and Steve' argument is simply, as Clasie pointed out, a convenient cover for your own bigotry.

You can't quote the Bible to support your argument and then say you don't believe in it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024