Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride tomorrow 23:04 - Jun 26 with 17822 viewsDarran

Another complete and utter waste of the countries money.
Just f*ck off and get on with your lives.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pride tomorrow on 21:25 - Jun 28 with 1144 viewsSwanzay

1 in 10 people are gay according to statistics, so that suggests there are an awful lot of professional footballers from the premiership to league 2, who feel they are unable to come out publicly, in 2015 that is crazy.
Football is light years behind in that respect, sadly!
Pride tomorrow on 21:29 - Jun 28 with 1126 viewsDavillin

Pride tomorrow on 21:07 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Do you?

I find it fairly easy to understand.

I have never met anyone that was comfortable and confident with their own sexuality (whether male or female) who was stridently anti gay. Why on earth would they be?

Why is it, I wonder, that women are in general so much more at ease about sexual preference than men are?

That's a whole new topic I guess.

You, madam, and the others who are insinuating what you believe to be offensive things about other posters' sexual preferences are not upholding even the gutter standards of online posting.

Gutless. And makes my point that some posters turn to insult to express their intolerance of other posters' viewpoints.

And stupid. To suggest that anyone who disagrees about parades and issues of morality are "not at ease about sexual preferences" is stupid. I'd bet that not more than one of you has ever met even one of the posters you're insulting, and even he has no basis whatever to comment on their sexual preferences.

And thin-skinned. Who has posted on this thread has been "stridently anti gay"? No-one. To suggest that is intellectual dishonesty. And insulting.

Pointedly, I note that not one poster has suggested that those who have defended gay parades and gay sexual preferences are doing so because of their own gay preferences, nor would I.

Mods, shut down this offensive thread as a gross offense against heterosexuals. It's now become worse than useless to continue;.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Pride tomorrow on 21:29 - Jun 28 with 1124 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 21:25 - Jun 28 by Swanzay

1 in 10 people are gay according to statistics, so that suggests there are an awful lot of professional footballers from the premiership to league 2, who feel they are unable to come out publicly, in 2015 that is crazy.

Which footballers do reckon are gay?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pride tomorrow on 21:31 - Jun 28 with 1122 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh my. It just got really interesting!

Poll: Tory leader

Pride tomorrow on 21:33 - Jun 28 with 1111 viewsNeath_Jack

This is turning into a PS classic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pride tomorrow on 21:34 - Jun 28 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 21:33 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

This is turning into a PS classic.

If we get more like this I might start visiting more often again.

Poll: Tory leader

Pride tomorrow on 21:35 - Jun 28 with 1101 viewsNeath_Jack

Pride tomorrow on 21:34 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

If we get more like this I might start visiting more often again.

Someone needs to start a flag thread.

Not a rainbow one though ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pride tomorrow on 21:35 - Jun 28 with 1100 viewsperchrockjack

I posted summat before jumping into the bath with lady perch, but it got lost in cyber space but suffice to sayblisa would have been cross.

There s a bible in the drawer so it's a good read for a nice bath .

Gideon was a generous fella

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Pride tomorrow on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 1090 viewsraynor94

Pride tomorrow on 21:29 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

Which footballers do reckon are gay?

Well Fulhams defender was banned for a slur on Patrick Bamford

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Pride tomorrow on 21:42 - Jun 28 with 1070 viewsblueytheblue

Pride tomorrow on 21:25 - Jun 28 by Swanzay

Or it's a recognition that a players sexuality is irrelevant to their performance on the pitch hence feel no need to openly state it publicly.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Pride tomorrow on 21:42 - Jun 28 with 1074 viewsjackonicko

Pride tomorrow on 21:35 - Jun 28 by perchrockjack

I posted summat before jumping into the bath with lady perch, but it got lost in cyber space but suffice to sayblisa would have been cross.

There s a bible in the drawer so it's a good read for a nice bath .

Gideon was a generous fella

Whatever you do, don't read Leviticus. Or Deuteronomy for that matter.
Pride tomorrow on 21:43 - Jun 28 with 1064 viewsblueytheblue

Pride tomorrow on 21:42 - Jun 28 by jackonicko

Whatever you do, don't read Leviticus. Or Deuteronomy for that matter.

Are they the ones where Harry Potter tried to get a sneak look at Hermiony's norks?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Pride tomorrow on 21:46 - Jun 28 with 1056 viewsperchrockjack

Did that in chapel late fifties mate.

Psalms too have some crackers especially regarding women and their duties to their husbands.

I ll repeat that".....duties..

Ffs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pride tomorrow on 21:48 - Jun 28 with 1049 viewsSwanzay

Pride tomorrow on 21:31 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

1 in 10, so no doubt posters on here too over the years and good for them!
Pride tomorrow on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 1031 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 21:48 - Jun 28 by Swanzay

1 in 10, so no doubt posters on here too over the years and good for them!

Well I have my suspicions................

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Pride tomorrow on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 1010 viewsScoobyWho

Pride tomorrow on 21:42 - Jun 28 by blueytheblue

Or it's a recognition that a players sexuality is irrelevant to their performance on the pitch hence feel no need to openly state it publicly.

👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Pride tomorrow on 22:11 - Jun 28 with 999 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 21:31 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 22:14 - Jun 28 with 992 viewsItchySphincter

I felt sorry for that ex Villa player who had to leave the country because he filmed his girlfriend sticking a vibrator up his bum. It's not on.

Pride tomorrow on 22:26 - Jun 28 with 980 viewsdgt73

Pride tomorrow on 22:14 - Jun 28 by ItchySphincter

I felt sorry for that ex Villa player who had to leave the country because he filmed his girlfriend sticking a vibrator up his bum. It's not on.

Up his bum............FFS

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Pride tomorrow on 22:28 - Jun 28 with 976 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 22:26 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Up his bum............FFS

How would you phrase it?

Pride tomorrow on 22:59 - Jun 28 with 950 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 21:29 - Jun 28 by Davillin

You, madam, and the others who are insinuating what you believe to be offensive things about other posters' sexual preferences are not upholding even the gutter standards of online posting.

Gutless. And makes my point that some posters turn to insult to express their intolerance of other posters' viewpoints.

And stupid. To suggest that anyone who disagrees about parades and issues of morality are "not at ease about sexual preferences" is stupid. I'd bet that not more than one of you has ever met even one of the posters you're insulting, and even he has no basis whatever to comment on their sexual preferences.

And thin-skinned. Who has posted on this thread has been "stridently anti gay"? No-one. To suggest that is intellectual dishonesty. And insulting.

Pointedly, I note that not one poster has suggested that those who have defended gay parades and gay sexual preferences are doing so because of their own gay preferences, nor would I.

Mods, shut down this offensive thread as a gross offense against heterosexuals. It's now become worse than useless to continue;.

Resisting the temptation to reply ' ooh, get her" I will make the following points in response.

Firstly, I am not insinuating anything and certainly not to or about you. You have, after all, repeatedly told us that you are not anti gay in any way and I see no reason to dispute that fact.

Secondly, I do NOT believe that calling someone gay or thinking that they are or may be is offensive. Do you understand that? You may believe that it is a term of insult or offence, not me. Nor is it an insult to describe someone who is anti gay a bigot - it is a statement of fact.

With regard to whether or not people have been anti gay on this thread - well I suggest you read it again.Let's pretend that people are describing the 4th of July parades shall we to make it easier for you? (Changes made to help explain the point in a way that can be easily understood).

"Another complete and utter waste of the countries money.
Just f*ck off and get on with your lives."

"I've got no problem with American folk, but having a day to celebrate the fact seems a bit odd."

" Why these weirdo's (Americans) feel the need to parade it is beyond me."

"Where is this American thing happening ? Hopefully nowhere where I'll be."

"I can see where Darrans coming from though, if we all want to live side by side why flaunt your American-ness with stupid voices. Just get on with it in a normal way."

That's just on the first page. Now do you think it's 'anti'?

There is nothing in this thread which is a gross offence against heterosexuals. There are posts on this thread that are disagreeing with people's bigotry. That is not even remotely the same thing.

Now if you want to suggest threads or posters being shut down for being insulting, I suggest you remove your reference in every single post to 'Womyn" which is, as we all know, supposed to be insulting to me.
Pride tomorrow on 23:00 - Jun 28 with 947 viewsJackSomething

Pride tomorrow on 20:53 - Jun 28 by Davillin

dgt, some simple advice for you, which I hope you will accept. You can't succeed in this discussion. [I had first written "win this argument," but it's not really an "argument."]

One can never succeed in any discussion when faced off against the classic art of shifting the discussion, or, as we say over here, "moving the goalposts."

And introducing straw men, attributing them to you, and knocking them down. Be especially wary when the straw men [and straw womyn] come from the confusion of religion with that old bugaboo "the Bible," and that other old bugaboo "science."

And closed minds.

And intolerance -- doubly unacceptable when used to accuse you of intolerance.

And fury.

Oh, the carnage! Oh, the bloodletting!

If you looked at the thread with an open mind, you'd see the person you're advising has done more shifting the goalposts than anyone.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pride tomorrow on 23:03 - Jun 28 with 930 viewsLeonisGod

Pride tomorrow on 22:59 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Resisting the temptation to reply ' ooh, get her" I will make the following points in response.

Firstly, I am not insinuating anything and certainly not to or about you. You have, after all, repeatedly told us that you are not anti gay in any way and I see no reason to dispute that fact.

Secondly, I do NOT believe that calling someone gay or thinking that they are or may be is offensive. Do you understand that? You may believe that it is a term of insult or offence, not me. Nor is it an insult to describe someone who is anti gay a bigot - it is a statement of fact.

With regard to whether or not people have been anti gay on this thread - well I suggest you read it again.Let's pretend that people are describing the 4th of July parades shall we to make it easier for you? (Changes made to help explain the point in a way that can be easily understood).

"I've got no problem with American folk, but having a day to celebrate the fact seems a bit odd."

"I can see where Darrans coming from though, if we all want to live side by side why flaunt your American-ness with stupid voices. Just get on with it in a normal way."

There is nothing in this thread which is a gross offence against heterosexuals. There are posts on this thread that are disagreeing with people's bigotry. That is not even remotely the same thing.

Now if you want to suggest threads or posters being shut down for being insulting, I suggest you remove your reference in every single post to 'Womyn" which is, as we all know, supposed to be insulting to me.

Pride tomorrow on 23:03 - Jun 28 with 930 viewsJackSomething

Pride tomorrow on 21:56 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Well I have my suspicions................

There are easier ways to flirt you know...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pride tomorrow on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 919 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 22:59 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

That first line is the funniest thing you've ever posted here. Worth the subscription fee that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024