Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is getting silly 21:13 - Aug 23 with 15659 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:52 - Aug 24 with 938 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:48 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

Would I believe that they were genuine? Yes, probably from the two you mentioned. I'd imagine that JDG's sentiments are genuine too (and the sentiments he expressed to the Villareal fans at the same time) but I'm not about to get all soppy about it.

Thank you at last a sensible post, from a sensible poster,pip can't see it for some reason
This is getting silly on 12:56 - Aug 24 with 933 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is getting silly on 12:52 - Aug 24 by JBG

Thank you at last a sensible post, from a sensible poster,pip can't see it for some reason

Although it might have been better if he'd posted it in May or June as opposed to now, when the big fat contract offer he was expecting from us never materialised after he couldn't get a move elsewhere. That said, I've no doubt that he enjoyed his time here. We're all very lovable.

Poll: Tory leader

This is getting silly on 13:00 - Aug 24 with 920 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:56 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

Although it might have been better if he'd posted it in May or June as opposed to now, when the big fat contract offer he was expecting from us never materialised after he couldn't get a move elsewhere. That said, I've no doubt that he enjoyed his time here. We're all very lovable.

Of course we are, i like you xxx
This is getting silly on 13:01 - Aug 24 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is getting silly on 13:00 - Aug 24 by JBG

Of course we are, i like you xxx

You used to not like me years ago.

Poll: Tory leader

This is getting silly on 13:07 - Aug 24 with 891 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 13:01 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

You used to not like me years ago.

You know that's not true my friend, I was on a not very good wind up lol
This is getting silly on 13:08 - Aug 24 with 889 viewsCatullus

This is getting silly on 12:49 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

IT is always the most surprising ones that provide the most entertainment

I take it all back, I would imagine JDG has had sleepless nights over his decision to leave. Or the fact that we din't offer him the chance to stay?

Of course he didn't have sleepless nights. And I thought we had offered him a deal but Monk said JDG was keeping his options open and we didn't want to wait for him?

And it's not about being soppy, lets be fair, I was often critical of him and got a pasting for it several times. But can't we just take it at face value and move on?

It's one thing to go all soppy over it, it's just as bad (in my opinion) to be all negative and critical of it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is getting silly on 13:27 - Aug 24 with 864 viewsSpratty

This is getting silly on 21:24 - Aug 23 by Phil_S

This

Premier League stupid dutch thicko footballer!!

Shocking personal insult - perfectly entitled to your own opinion but do you think someone who resorts to gross personal insult to someone who has achieved much for our club (and Garry seemed to agree - given his expressed wish to retain him) is a good look for someone in such a position of responsibility in our clubs organisation. And why the need to refer to Dutch?

Think and post Phil - think and post
This is getting silly on 13:32 - Aug 24 with 851 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 13:27 - Aug 24 by Spratty

Shocking personal insult - perfectly entitled to your own opinion but do you think someone who resorts to gross personal insult to someone who has achieved much for our club (and Garry seemed to agree - given his expressed wish to retain him) is a good look for someone in such a position of responsibility in our clubs organisation. And why the need to refer to Dutch?

Think and post Phil - think and post

Twice in one morning Spratty....read what is written. Think about what is being written. Reply to what is being written.

Next time just for you I will add a few smilies so you can understand context. Like most people did when they read it.

Never ceases to amaze me, it really doesnt
Login to get fewer ads

This is getting silly on 13:32 - Aug 24 with 851 viewsSpratty

This is getting silly on 09:57 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

OK, the election is next summer when my latest two years are up for the vote. Are you standing yourself or do you have people in mind to stand for election

Amazing how people are so touchy about this but don't actually seem to care when there is a queue of people taking digs at our manager and board on a daily basis.

Precious, very precious

But seem to allow your oppo to ban and delete other peoples posts when (despite not breaking any rules or resorting to gratuitous personal insult) they do not meet the agenda of your heavily censored site.
This is getting silly on 13:35 - Aug 24 with 841 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 13:32 - Aug 24 by Spratty

But seem to allow your oppo to ban and delete other peoples posts when (despite not breaking any rules or resorting to gratuitous personal insult) they do not meet the agenda of your heavily censored site.

Heavily censored site? In your head you believe that?

This is the least censored site I think I have ever been on - has always been that way
This is getting silly on 13:37 - Aug 24 with 831 viewsSpratty

This is getting silly on 13:32 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Twice in one morning Spratty....read what is written. Think about what is being written. Reply to what is being written.

Next time just for you I will add a few smilies so you can understand context. Like most people did when they read it.

Never ceases to amaze me, it really doesnt

Really perhaps you could point me to the original one. I would be most interested.

Perhaps I need to add smilies to my posts that you seem to complain about

Is that how you support Darran's racist comments on your site
This is getting silly on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 823 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is getting silly on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 822 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 13:37 - Aug 24 by Spratty

Really perhaps you could point me to the original one. I would be most interested.

Do me a favour and take your issues with Darran up with Darran

You responded to a post that was so clearly a tongue in cheek comment in the wrong way and then you changed the subject completely

Good luck, for me now my food is ready (see Neath_Jack from earlier) and then I am out of here for my golf match

Have a good afternoon, don't let the voices get to you
This is getting silly on 13:40 - Aug 24 with 816 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 13:37 - Aug 24 by Spratty

I'm sorry you wanted a link to the original one as well - I cant be bothered with the link but it was the one where you attacked the guy for talking about our goal difference.
Phil is getting silly on 13:41 - Aug 24 with 813 viewsSpratty

This is getting silly on 13:35 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Heavily censored site? In your head you believe that?

This is the least censored site I think I have ever been on - has always been that way

Really in your head so why does your oppo repeatedly delete my posts and ban me and when I complain about it to you - you totally ignore this.

Even ECB agrees that Darran deletes posts and there have been many complaints about it from others.
This is getting silly on 13:41 - Aug 24 with 806 viewsswanduck

This is getting silly on 11:55 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

He didn't want to play for us.

That's the bottom line, but people will read what "he's" written and think he's such a great person for doing so. Yet more evidence of a gullible sheep like social media culture.

People do not question or doubt anything they read and take it all as being genuine.

MUGS.

Or maybe some people just prefer to see the best in people rather than spend their lives being twisted and bitter.

If taking a nice message of thanks in the spirit it was intended makes me a mug than so be it.
Phil is getting silly on 13:43 - Aug 24 with 796 viewsPhil_S

Phil is getting silly on 13:41 - Aug 24 by Spratty

Really in your head so why does your oppo repeatedly delete my posts and ban me and when I complain about it to you - you totally ignore this.

Even ECB agrees that Darran deletes posts and there have been many complaints about it from others.

You haven't complained to me once - I have never had a PM from you to even think about ignoring let alone choosing to ignore.

If you actually took the time to PM me and complain then I may well choose to ignore you but as you haven't I don't have the need to even consider it.
This is getting silly on 13:43 - Aug 24 with 796 viewsSpratty

This is getting silly on 13:40 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

I'm sorry you wanted a link to the original one as well - I cant be bothered with the link but it was the one where you attacked the guy for talking about our goal difference.

Look forward to you backing your claim up when you have time
This is getting silly on 13:43 - Aug 24 with 795 viewsJackfath

This is getting silly on 13:41 - Aug 24 by swanduck

Or maybe some people just prefer to see the best in people rather than spend their lives being twisted and bitter.

If taking a nice message of thanks in the spirit it was intended makes me a mug than so be it.

Well said. It takes all sorts, even gullible users of twitter.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 13:56]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is getting silly on 13:47 - Aug 24 with 781 viewsCatullus

This is getting silly on 13:41 - Aug 24 by swanduck

I'm with you ducky!

We can analyze it and argue over it but can't we just take it at face value and move on. It's not so hard.

Is thanks and goodbye all that hard, apparently yes for some. Just because someone negotiated a better deal elsewhere, do we have to demonize them?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is getting silly on 13:48 - Aug 24 with 778 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 13:47 - Aug 24 by Catullus

I'm with you ducky!

We can analyze it and argue over it but can't we just take it at face value and move on. It's not so hard.

Is thanks and goodbye all that hard, apparently yes for some. Just because someone negotiated a better deal elsewhere, do we have to demonize them?

I'm not sure anyone has demonized them that is just peoples assumption
Phil is getting silly on 13:51 - Aug 24 with 765 viewsDarran

Phil is getting silly on 13:43 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

You haven't complained to me once - I have never had a PM from you to even think about ignoring let alone choosing to ignore.

If you actually took the time to PM me and complain then I may well choose to ignore you but as you haven't I don't have the need to even consider it.

Ignore the c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil is getting silly on 13:55 - Aug 24 with 750 viewsJBG

Phil is getting silly on 13:51 - Aug 24 by Darran

Ignore the c*nt.

You should be ignored you horrible little man
Phil is getting silly on 13:57 - Aug 24 with 747 viewsSpratty

Phil is getting silly on 13:43 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

So you did not read the posts and even threads of complaint addressed to you

If you say you are not aware of this it is not true as you have responded to Darran in a disparaging manner (towards me) about my repeated complaints about Darran's behaviour which you have repeatedly ignored.

Anyway thought you had no time to provide proof of your previous accusation.
Phil is getting silly on 14:00 - Aug 24 with 736 viewsPhil_S

Phil is getting silly on 13:57 - Aug 24 by Spratty

So you did not read the posts and even threads of complaint addressed to you

If you say you are not aware of this it is not true as you have responded to Darran in a disparaging manner (towards me) about my repeated complaints about Darran's behaviour which you have repeatedly ignored.

Anyway thought you had no time to provide proof of your previous accusation.

You didn't read it properly - it clearly said I couldn't be bothered

What posts and threads of complaint? If you want to raise a complaint the best way to do it is to send it via PM so that I am aware of it. if you want to start a thread topic or just add to an existing thread there is a very high opportunity of it being missed

I am well aware though that you believe that Darran has deleted some of your posts and Darran will indeed confirm that I have asked him about that very subject.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024