Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is getting silly 21:13 - Aug 23 with 15905 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:13 - Aug 24 with 986 viewsNeath_Jack

There are some awfully childish grown men in this thread.

Michu is a c*nt for not saying goodbye.
JDG/Ben are c*nts for saying goodbye.

I will bet you all the money in my bank, that if any of you "tough" guys on here who are saying f*ck him etc, bumped into JDG whilst on holidays, you'll be fawning over him like a love struck teenager, posing for photographs with him and posting them all over the net.

He's showing his gratitude for our support over the last couple of years, what a massive c*nt he is eh.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This is getting silly on 12:14 - Aug 24 with 983 viewsJackfath

This is getting silly on 12:13 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

There are some awfully childish grown men in this thread.

Michu is a c*nt for not saying goodbye.
JDG/Ben are c*nts for saying goodbye.

I will bet you all the money in my bank, that if any of you "tough" guys on here who are saying f*ck him etc, bumped into JDG whilst on holidays, you'll be fawning over him like a love struck teenager, posing for photographs with him and posting them all over the net.

He's showing his gratitude for our support over the last couple of years, what a massive c*nt he is eh.

Do you think he spent time doing that infographic?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is getting silly on 12:14 - Aug 24 with 981 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:11 - Aug 24 by JBG

Oh that old pony, I do think though pip you would have been better off saying porthcawl but as you say its a forum at the end of the day you can say what you like, personally I don't give two fhucks either way,did ok for us I was never overly impressed with him,defo not a 8 million pound player, nice of him to tweet that thank you, but as dar said goodbye enjoy your new club, how this thread has grown into a monster beggars belief, and there's me adding to it,dohh

With you - completely amazed at how the thread has grown. Stand by my view that it was a pointless tweet and full of holes (not least as he posted one to his 'other' club at the same time) but hey ho.
This is getting silly on 12:15 - Aug 24 with 970 viewsNeath_Jack

This is getting silly on 12:14 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Do you think he spent time doing that infographic?

I'd imagine he instructed someone who works for him to do it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

This is getting silly on 12:17 - Aug 24 with 952 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:14 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

With you - completely amazed at how the thread has grown. Stand by my view that it was a pointless tweet and full of holes (not least as he posted one to his 'other' club at the same time) but hey ho.

So are we to believe Fernandez tweet a load of bollocks as well
This is getting silly on 12:18 - Aug 24 with 949 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:17 - Aug 24 by JBG

So are we to believe Fernandez tweet a load of bollocks as well

What was the Fernandez tweet?
This is getting silly on 12:21 - Aug 24 with 935 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:18 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

What was the Fernandez tweet?

Saying what a wonderful time he has has at Napoli what great fans they are and how he will miss the beautiful city, the last bit is total bollocks my brother in law has a restaurant there the times I've visited its a complete shithole lol
This is getting silly on 12:23 - Aug 24 with 932 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:21 - Aug 24 by JBG

Saying what a wonderful time he has has at Napoli what great fans they are and how he will miss the beautiful city, the last bit is total bollocks my brother in law has a restaurant there the times I've visited its a complete shithole lol

I think it is fair to say that the Napoli fans that were throwing bottles and coins at us in Naples are far from great fans
Login to get fewer ads

This is getting silly on 12:25 - Aug 24 with 914 viewsDr_Winston

It's the digital equivalent of badge kissing, and to be taken just as seriously.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This is getting silly on 12:25 - Aug 24 with 911 viewsNeath_Jack

This is getting silly on 12:23 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

I think it is fair to say that the Napoli fans that were throwing bottles and coins at us in Naples are far from great fans

Jacks have never done that over the years, honest.

This is getting silly on 12:27 - Aug 24 with 904 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:23 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

So we will dismiss his comments as some of us have done with JDG then? Every x player who spouts on the internet are lying two faced knobheads
This is getting silly on 12:29 - Aug 24 with 888 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:25 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

Jacks have never done that over the years, honest.

Not sure that is relevant to the point made but I don't think said that they haven't?

We seem to be going round in circles, I think they are pointless tweets and more transparent then the window in the room I am currently sat in,

Others don't.
This is getting silly on 12:32 - Aug 24 with 878 viewsJBG

Ohh and to add to that do you think if Gary and Alan god forbid left the club, and tweeted their love and affection for the club, you would dismiss their comments as well? There are genuine people out there,there's 2 men I know who I would believe 100%
This is getting silly on 12:33 - Aug 24 with 876 viewsNeath_Jack

This is getting silly on 12:29 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Not sure that is relevant to the point made but I don't think said that they haven't?

We seem to be going round in circles, I think they are pointless tweets and more transparent then the window in the room I am currently sat in,

Others don't.

Because you was trying to rubbish his letter/tweet to the Napoli fans, as he called them great fans. You made a massive sweeping generalisation that they can't be great fans as they threw objects at away fans. I'm just saying that we must also be a bunch of c*nts as that has happened plenty of times down the years with us.

What about your tweets welcoming new players, by your definition, they are pointless as well, yes?

This is getting silly on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 863 viewsCatullus

This is getting silly on 03:32 - Aug 24 by adamswan

In all seriousness, if someone in your place of work moved on, but popped into the office to say good luck for the future, would you tell he/she to fck off? I can't possibly understand your stance and every other poster on here who is berating someone who has made a perfectly nice gesture and done a nice thing, footballer or not. I think there is a big difference between being an ardent supporter and losing a sense of reason in situations like this.

Read as far as this, didn't need to go further!!

I completely agree. JDG has gone so in that context, what he does from now on I don't care. But it was nice of him to take the time to send a message.

Some would call it basic manners and decency, which is something all too often missing on here.
Well thanks for your efforts JDG, thanks for your message and goodbye.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is getting silly on 12:37 - Aug 24 with 847 viewsexiledclaseboy

I have to say I'm finding this thread to be great fun.

Poll: Tory leader

This is getting silly on 12:41 - Aug 24 with 837 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:33 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

Because you was trying to rubbish his letter/tweet to the Napoli fans, as he called them great fans. You made a massive sweeping generalisation that they can't be great fans as they threw objects at away fans. I'm just saying that we must also be a bunch of c*nts as that has happened plenty of times down the years with us.

What about your tweets welcoming new players, by your definition, they are pointless as well, yes?

They're not comparable though. The one thing though is I don't tell anyone what to write on my tweets and they are the views of a fan who really cares abut the club not a player who completely and quite obviously doesn't same as one of yours would be

And I think that Napoli have more than their fair share of issues so again you are just not comparing like for like at this point in time

This post has been edited by an administrator
This is getting silly on 12:43 - Aug 24 with 823 viewsNeath_Jack

This is getting silly on 12:41 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

They're not comparable though. The one thing though is I don't tell anyone what to write on my tweets and they are the views of a fan who really cares abut the club not a player who completely and quite obviously doesn't same as one of yours would be

And I think that Napoli have more than their fair share of issues so again you are just not comparing like for like at this point in time

This post has been edited by an administrator

They're not comparable, because you don't want them to be. Two sides of the same coin.

This thread is full of people looking down their noses at people.

Anyway, it's dinner time.

This is getting silly on 12:45 - Aug 24 with 818 viewsDarran

This is getting silly on 12:43 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

They're not comparable, because you don't want them to be. Two sides of the same coin.

Enjoy your Macdonalds.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is getting silly on 12:45 - Aug 24 with 819 viewstf_jack

This is getting silly on 01:30 - Aug 24 by cockett_jack

The way of the jack is the way of bitterness it seems at times.

Some Jacks,not all of us.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

This is getting silly on 12:46 - Aug 24 with 816 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 12:37 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

Well give us an opinion then would you believe Gary and Tatey if they left the club tomorrow and tweeted similar
This is getting silly on 12:46 - Aug 24 with 818 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:43 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

Enjoy it I am sure mine will be nicer than yours...

Added the yellow smiley to make it easier for some

Oh and BTW they are not comparable because they are simply different. A fan welcoming a new player compared to an old player tweeting a pointless infographic (as I believe they are called) - hardly the same thing.
This is getting silly on 12:48 - Aug 24 with 812 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:32 - Aug 24 by JBG

Ohh and to add to that do you think if Gary and Alan god forbid left the club, and tweeted their love and affection for the club, you would dismiss their comments as well? There are genuine people out there,there's 2 men I know who I would believe 100%

Really? There are genuine people and then there are people who say what they think others want to hear?

Blimey, someone tell Glossy when he wakes up
This is getting silly on 12:48 - Aug 24 with 808 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is getting silly on 12:46 - Aug 24 by JBG

Well give us an opinion then would you believe Gary and Tatey if they left the club tomorrow and tweeted similar

Would I believe that they were genuine? Yes, probably from the two you mentioned. I'd imagine that JDG's sentiments are genuine too (and the sentiments he expressed to the Villareal fans at the same time) but I'm not about to get all soppy about it.

Poll: Tory leader

This is getting silly on 12:49 - Aug 24 with 807 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 12:37 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

IT is always the most surprising ones that provide the most entertainment

I take it all back, I would imagine JDG has had sleepless nights over his decision to leave. Or the fact that we din't offer him the chance to stay?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024