Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is getting silly 21:13 - Aug 23 with 15904 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 23:02 - Aug 23 with 1680 viewsmorningstar

This is getting silly on 22:57 - Aug 23 by Darran

What happened yesterday?

nothing. he's pissed and he thinks its Sunday!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This is getting silly on 23:08 - Aug 23 with 1665 viewsDarran

This is getting silly on 23:02 - Aug 23 by morningstar

nothing. he's pissed and he thinks its Sunday!

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is getting silly on 23:24 - Aug 23 with 1632 viewsScoobyWho

This is getting silly on 22:37 - Aug 23 by morningstar

I'm flabbergasted that the chairman of the swansea city supporters trust could possibly take this attitude to someone who has contributed to our incredible journey! Honestly Phil. Shame on you!

Really ?
Does it really bother you that Phil has an opinion outside of the party line.

Fu cking sneeze on it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

This is getting silly on 23:28 - Aug 23 with 1631 viewsmorningstar

This is getting silly on 23:24 - Aug 23 by ScoobyWho

Really ?
Does it really bother you that Phil has an opinion outside of the party line.

Fu cking sneeze on it.

Brilliant? instead of being a suck ass why not give your view?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This is getting silly on 23:36 - Aug 23 with 1617 viewsmarchamjack

He's not playing for us anymore, so therefore I seriously couldn't give a fck about him. Thanks for the message now fck off. You've moved on. I've certainly moved on. Would give him a polite applause if he came back and played against us, but that's it. He passed through in 2 years. I've been here sine 1975.

Honestly if he he never kicked a ball again I would note it for a sceond or so, say, oh that's a shame, then carry on. I feel exactly the same about him whether he sent that message or didn't. Some people need to get over themselves. Ex employee of the club I support (not the transient players that pass through like him) and no more than that.

Good luck in Naples (sht hole of a place).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

This is getting silly on 23:41 - Aug 23 with 1599 viewsDarran

This is getting silly on 23:36 - Aug 23 by marchamjack

He's not playing for us anymore, so therefore I seriously couldn't give a fck about him. Thanks for the message now fck off. You've moved on. I've certainly moved on. Would give him a polite applause if he came back and played against us, but that's it. He passed through in 2 years. I've been here sine 1975.

Honestly if he he never kicked a ball again I would note it for a sceond or so, say, oh that's a shame, then carry on. I feel exactly the same about him whether he sent that message or didn't. Some people need to get over themselves. Ex employee of the club I support (not the transient players that pass through like him) and no more than that.

Banging,absolutely f*cking banging

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is getting silly (n/t) on 23:44 - Aug 23 with 1577 viewsswanduck

Lol whoooops

There is a big difference between not caring (which is fair enough) and choosing to post it on the forum with a negative stance.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 23:48]
This is getting silly (n/t) on 00:03 - Aug 24 with 1534 viewsmarchamjack

This is getting silly (n/t) on 23:44 - Aug 23 by swanduck

Lol whoooops

There is a big difference between not caring (which is fair enough) and choosing to post it on the forum with a negative stance.

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 23:48]

what's negative about saying he's left, I don't care.

Oh JDG I love you, wish you'd never left and chased the money, please come back we all love you

liked him when he was with us, now he's gone he'e gone, move on... in case you hadn't noticed...he has

loving where we are,and he helped us establish ourselves there, such as we are, but now he's gone and so my support is with our currnent players and our club...he's not with us as one of them

Login to get fewer ads

This is getting silly (n/t) on 00:48 - Aug 24 with 1499 viewsswanduck

This is getting silly (n/t) on 00:03 - Aug 24 by marchamjack

what's negative about saying he's left, I don't care.

Oh JDG I love you, wish you'd never left and chased the money, please come back we all love you

liked him when he was with us, now he's gone he'e gone, move on... in case you hadn't noticed...he has

loving where we are,and he helped us establish ourselves there, such as we are, but now he's gone and so my support is with our currnent players and our club...he's not with us as one of them

No going out of your way to start a negative thread about a nice message he has left for the fans is the negative bit, not caring about him is fine - I don't particularly care either but I still can appreciate the gesture.
This is getting silly on 01:30 - Aug 24 with 1465 viewscockett_jack

The way of the jack is the way of bitterness it seems at times.
This is getting silly on 03:32 - Aug 24 with 1411 viewsadamswan

In all seriousness, if someone in your place of work moved on, but popped into the office to say good luck for the future, would you tell he/she to fck off? I can't possibly understand your stance and every other poster on here who is berating someone who has made a perfectly nice gesture and done a nice thing, footballer or not. I think there is a big difference between being an ardent supporter and losing a sense of reason in situations like this.
This is getting silly on 04:18 - Aug 24 with 1395 viewsParlay

This is getting silly on 03:32 - Aug 24 by adamswan

In all seriousness, if someone in your place of work moved on, but popped into the office to say good luck for the future, would you tell he/she to fck off? I can't possibly understand your stance and every other poster on here who is berating someone who has made a perfectly nice gesture and done a nice thing, footballer or not. I think there is a big difference between being an ardent supporter and losing a sense of reason in situations like this.

Exactly right, it awfully weird. As if it is somehow cool to throw it back in their face with a big "i dont care, and nobody else should either"

Its a bit cringey. He is leaving, and using social media to say goodbye to the clubs fans who have supported him for 2 years, i think its others that need to get over themselves and not the ones acknowledging it is a nice gesture.

Christ on a bike, of all the things to complain about people are complaining about players writing a message to the fans when leaving

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

This is getting silly on 06:51 - Aug 24 with 1368 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is getting silly on 22:47 - Aug 23 by Parlay

Nowt wrong with that at all. We moan when we feel the Premier League/modern football has taken the players away from the fans and then moan when they send a message to us when leaving. All a bit odd really. Surely there are more worthy things to direct moaning energy to?

Nice one JDG, big part of our progress thus far.

Nicely said .
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 6:51]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This is getting silly on 06:53 - Aug 24 with 1365 viewsDr_Winston

This is getting silly on 22:51 - Aug 23 by Darran

I couldn't give a f^ck myself it's quite obvious we wanted to sign him but we clearly weren't big enough for a permanent contract.

Oh and we're better off without him.

Classy.

Remains to be seen if we're better off without him too. Could have done with him to replace Shelvey yesterday.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This is getting silly on 07:41 - Aug 24 with 1332 viewsmarchamjack

This is getting silly on 04:18 - Aug 24 by Parlay

Exactly right, it awfully weird. As if it is somehow cool to throw it back in their face with a big "i dont care, and nobody else should either"

Its a bit cringey. He is leaving, and using social media to say goodbye to the clubs fans who have supported him for 2 years, i think its others that need to get over themselves and not the ones acknowledging it is a nice gesture.

Christ on a bike, of all the things to complain about people are complaining about players writing a message to the fans when leaving

For clarity

Whether my view is cool or uncool is neither here not there. It's my view. I didn't set it out to gain either kudos or brickbats. Just set it out as we all do mostly on here as our views.

I genuinely don't care. Everyone else can (and I certainly didn't say "nobody else should either") make up their own minds (and just as you have a view on my opinion I'll have a view on theirs).

In my view it is defintely a bit/very cringy. Nice gesture, thanks JDG

I certainly wasn't complaining. I was stating a view.

Anyway, look forward to your response as I enjoy you on Anus's board and it's a much worse/sanitised place without you. But I'm not going to get into a back and fore as no doubt you'll wear me down and it's a Bank Holiday weekend and I intend to enjoy myself and not spend my time on here arguing about things I couldn't now care about it (as I said in my first post). But knock yourself out

This is getting silly on 08:40 - Aug 24 with 1276 viewsParlay

This is getting silly on 07:41 - Aug 24 by marchamjack

For clarity

Whether my view is cool or uncool is neither here not there. It's my view. I didn't set it out to gain either kudos or brickbats. Just set it out as we all do mostly on here as our views.

I genuinely don't care. Everyone else can (and I certainly didn't say "nobody else should either") make up their own minds (and just as you have a view on my opinion I'll have a view on theirs).

In my view it is defintely a bit/very cringy. Nice gesture, thanks JDG

I certainly wasn't complaining. I was stating a view.

Anyway, look forward to your response as I enjoy you on Anus's board and it's a much worse/sanitised place without you. But I'm not going to get into a back and fore as no doubt you'll wear me down and it's a Bank Holiday weekend and I intend to enjoy myself and not spend my time on here arguing about things I couldn't now care about it (as I said in my first post). But knock yourself out

Im not arguing, just making a pretty obvious point. People who take the time to tell someone they don't care about a subject on a thread about that very subject which they are not required to post on - usually care one way or the other.

I cant imagine not caring about something thus making me want to tell people how much i don't care about something... as surely its counter productive. Someone who doesn't care surely wouldn't be propelled to waste the energy telling everyone. If i posted every time i don't care about a thread id be here all day doing so, however the natural response to someone not caring is to not partake.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

This is getting silly on 09:29 - Aug 24 with 1226 viewsJethroJack

This is getting silly on 21:58 - Aug 23 by Starsky

Link?

Icecold's right, Pablo has sent a message, shortly after Chico.
I'm too busy (decorating) to search for the proof, though
As for (on-loan) Michu, he's demonstrated his "gratitude" by (apparently) influencing Federico's decision to join us. Thank you Michu
This is getting silly on 09:35 - Aug 24 with 1219 viewsjohnlangy

This is getting silly on 22:51 - Aug 23 by Darran

I couldn't give a f^ck myself it's quite obvious we wanted to sign him but we clearly weren't big enough for a permanent contract.

Oh and we're better off without him.

Totally disagree. I wanted to sign him and we're not better off without him.

15 goals and many assists in two seasons ? If we had more of the same plus what Gylfi comes up with i'd have been more than happy.

So, thanks from me as well JDG.
This is getting silly on 09:39 - Aug 24 with 1212 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 23:28 - Aug 23 by morningstar

Brilliant? instead of being a suck ass why not give your view?

Surely that is exactly what he did give was his view.

For the record - and one that many fail to see - I would have signed JDG on a permanent deal in a heart beat ( http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35648/we-need-to-make-de-

But the Twitter/Instagram love ins are the most pointless thing that social media has ever produced and I am not sure why anyone believes it. I loved it there so much I left....Ummm, OK then. I see them as pointless, this one not so bad as Chico's but equally pointless

And for the second record it makes no difference whether I am chairman of the Supporters Trust or not - everybody is entitled to an opinion, some of us are better at getting it across without making it personal.

As for people turning on people who helped us on our incredible journey - have a read of some of the comments on here about others that have left, I just said I don't see the point of things like this on social media. If that's a crime then vote me out

This post has been edited by an administrator
This is getting silly on 09:46 - Aug 24 with 1195 viewsRancid

I still think it's a really nice gesture from JDG.Those moaning about Twitter and other sites maybe shouldn't read them then.It's a typical Swansea trait, once the player leaves then it's f**k them.He wasn't even our player yet took the time out to write to us and thank us.Take it for what it is.I wonder if he thanked Villareal and their fans the same way?
This is getting silly on 09:48 - Aug 24 with 1191 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 09:46 - Aug 24 by Rancid

I still think it's a really nice gesture from JDG.Those moaning about Twitter and other sites maybe shouldn't read them then.It's a typical Swansea trait, once the player leaves then it's f**k them.He wasn't even our player yet took the time out to write to us and thank us.Take it for what it is.I wonder if he thanked Villareal and their fans the same way?

This is getting silly on 09:51 - Aug 24 with 1182 viewsRancid

This is getting silly on 09:48 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Ours was nicer. Anyway, I bet the Villareal massageboards weren't full of moaning tarts berating him for it.You got a link for that as well?
This is getting silly on 09:52 - Aug 24 with 1177 viewsJBG

This is getting silly on 09:39 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Surely that is exactly what he did give was his view.

For the record - and one that many fail to see - I would have signed JDG on a permanent deal in a heart beat ( http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35648/we-need-to-make-de-

But the Twitter/Instagram love ins are the most pointless thing that social media has ever produced and I am not sure why anyone believes it. I loved it there so much I left....Ummm, OK then. I see them as pointless, this one not so bad as Chico's but equally pointless

And for the second record it makes no difference whether I am chairman of the Supporters Trust or not - everybody is entitled to an opinion, some of us are better at getting it across without making it personal.

As for people turning on people who helped us on our incredible journey - have a read of some of the comments on here about others that have left, I just said I don't see the point of things like this on social media. If that's a crime then vote me out

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm voting you out
This is getting silly on 09:55 - Aug 24 with 1170 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 09:51 - Aug 24 by Rancid

Ours was nicer. Anyway, I bet the Villareal massageboards weren't full of moaning tarts berating him for it.You got a link for that as well?

No I suspect they are moaning about it in Spanish and I cant speak Spanish. I hope they speak English though or they wont be able to understand his post...
This is getting silly on 09:57 - Aug 24 with 1160 viewsPhil_S

This is getting silly on 09:52 - Aug 24 by JBG

I'm voting you out

OK, the election is next summer when my latest two years are up for the vote. Are you standing yourself or do you have people in mind to stand for election

Amazing how people are so touchy about this but don't actually seem to care when there is a queue of people taking digs at our manager and board on a daily basis.

Precious, very precious
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024