Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28146 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:39 - Apr 5 with 2305 viewsGowerjack

Lita

FFS

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:40 - Apr 5 with 2257 viewsC_jack

As it stands, I make it

Palace 34
Swansea 33
WBA 32
Norwich 32
Cardiff 26
Sunderland 25
Fulham 24

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:41 - Apr 5 with 2237 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:34 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Disappointing display.

Its been like watching paint dry, totally predictable.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 2198 viewsDarran

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:40 - Apr 5 by C_jack

As it stands, I make it

Palace 34
Swansea 33
WBA 32
Norwich 32
Cardiff 26
Sunderland 25
Fulham 24

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/league-tables

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 2173 viewsC_jack

Fulham score

We could seriously do with a goal here.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 2157 viewsDanielswan

What a pile of crap this has been, cant believe we have been that bad.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 2081 viewsLeonisGod

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:38 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Just not enough quality in the final third today. Have we forced Harper into a tricky save?

Final ball and play round the box has been really poor hasn't it. We've made the openings to have got something from this, and pretty much controlled most of the second half. Ho hum.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 2078 viewsepaul

Not watched 2nd half, I'm sure I haven't missed anything

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:44 - Apr 5 with 2078 viewspaulv2k4

I don't get our team this season. One game, we look world beaters, the next 5/6 we look average at best.

Shelvey, JDG, Bony, Dyer and Michu are prime examples of this. When your pointy end doesn't work hard and focus, your never going to win.

No leaders out there to sort it out either. Nobody to rely on.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 5 with 2029 viewsepaul

Crystal Palace 32 -17 34

Swansea 33 -4 33

West Brom 32 -11 32

Norwich 33 -26 32

Fulham 33 -41 27

Cardiff 33 -34 26

Sunderland 30 -20 25

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 5 with 2016 viewsairedale

Fire drill in Cardiff stadium.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 5 with 2011 viewskarnataka

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:42 - Apr 5 by Danielswan

What a pile of crap this has been, cant believe we have been that bad.

We tend to be poor against dour teams like Hull and better against much better teams who try to outplay you.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:46 - Apr 5 with 1982 viewslovejuicejack

We`ve been utter dog sh!t today in fairness
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 5 with 1929 viewsairedale

Puncheon scores again, 0 - 3.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 16:48]
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 5 with 1903 viewsBonjour

Sums our season up. So predictable, toothless. So easy to score against. Beaten by a poor side because they get stuck into us.

Can't wait for this season to end.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 5 with 1881 viewsswanduck

Hey look on the bright side, Redtits once again lose a 'must win'
Reckon they are gone, could be bottom once Sunderland have played.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:48 - Apr 5 with 1863 viewsswanduck

And Palace jut got third
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 with 1819 viewsJackfath

One thing's for sure. The moaners and groaners will be out in force on here in approx 5 minutes time..........

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 with 1799 viewswaynekerr55

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:45 - Apr 5 by karnataka

We tend to be poor against dour teams like Hull and better against much better teams who try to outplay you.

Worst thing is they've done f*ck all 2nd half.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 with 1781 viewsLiam12345

well that... was fking dreadful

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 with 1778 viewsJackInLondon

Who was Monk just shouting at then?

All I could hear was "how many f ing times?, How many f ing times?"
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1758 viewsswanduck

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 by Jackfath

One thing's for sure. The moaners and groaners will be out in force on here in approx 5 minutes time..........

We are still 6 points clear o danger. A disappointing result but I am not really worried.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1756 viewsGowerjack

Proof we need an experienced manager.

This is not good enough in the long term.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1756 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:47 - Apr 5 by Bonjour

Sums our season up. So predictable, toothless. So easy to score against. Beaten by a poor side because they get stuck into us.

Can't wait for this season to end.

Hull nothing special but they have done the basics and hence they win.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 1750 viewsJackfath

HOW MANY F UCKING TIMES HOWARD?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024