Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28938 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:45 - Apr 5 with 2195 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Undone by hesitancy.

And lack of leadership
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:46 - Apr 5 with 2188 viewsOldjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:45 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

And lack of leadership

Sloppy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 5 with 2139 viewsDaneloCruz

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Undone by hesitancy.

Agreed Rangel shouldn't have hesitated to challenge better
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 5 with 2122 viewslibertine

sad
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 5 with 2093 viewsBonjour

Soft touch again.

Is Michu playing for them?
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 5 with 2076 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 5 by DaneloCruz

Mistakes in every game ow, Monk needs to pull him aside.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:49 - Apr 5 with 1997 viewsDrizzle

Rangel gave the ball away under no pressure for Shane Longs chance. He gives the ball away again and again and again.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:49 - Apr 5 with 1988 viewsshandyjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

Mistakes in every game ow, Monk needs to pull him aside.

Rangel 100% at fault there for me, didn't seem to even know Boyd was there, no awareness at all. Michu has been dreadful, Pablo a must at half time

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 1964 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

I dont care what anyone says, Howard Webb is a c u n t

Another massive homer - just like Probert.

The free-kick against Chico on the edge of the box was laughable. He reacted to the crowd.

C*nt.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 1946 viewsDrizzle

Whats really fking galling about this game is that despite everything we should be winning.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 1946 viewsHighjack

This game is still there for the taking. Only worry is last few weeks we've been starting the second half as if there's horse tranquiliser in the half time oranges.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 1882 viewsBloodyhills

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:44 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

I dont care what anyone says, Howard Webb is a c u n t

Aree, baldy twaat.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 1860 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 by Highjack

This game is still there for the taking. Only worry is last few weeks we've been starting the second half as if there's horse tranquiliser in the half time oranges.

we will now loose 3 or 4 - 0

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 1868 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 by WarwickHunt

Another massive homer - just like Probert.

The free-kick against Chico on the edge of the box was laughable. He reacted to the crowd.

C*nt.

He will give them everything and us nowt, he will give hull every assistance to win the game and obstruct us.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 5 with 1851 viewsLord_Bony

Mistakes were made.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 5 with 1816 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 5 by DaneloCruz

In a perfect position but bottled it. I don't blame Vorm for expecting him to get that.

Outmuscled by George F*cking Boyd. I despair.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 5 with 1811 viewslibertine

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 5 by Drizzle

Whats really fking galling about this game is that despite everything we should be winning.

absolutely
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 1780 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 5 by WarwickHunt

In a perfect position but bottled it. I don't blame Vorm for expecting him to get that.

Outmuscled by George F*cking Boyd. I despair.

Innit, all he had to do was stand up straight ffs
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 1775 viewsbermudajack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:43 - Apr 5 by Johnw102

Play Taylor at right back seems the answer

I had only just finished saying to my daughter that both Ben Davies. (how he keeps getting picked ahead of Taylor is beyond logic) and Rangel are definitely our weakest links . Then they both prove my point by gifting Hull City a goal.

Michu has given the ball away at every single opportunity and looks completely uninterested in getting stuck in...

Bony & Shelvey can barely move around the park

Hull have edged the first half, Swansea going forward absolutely shocking, 40% possession 2 shots

GM has his work cut out here,

considering Hull have a Wembley FA Cup Semi final next week and won't want to get hurt in the tackle, we have been abismal... Tippy tappy in midfield when you have an extra man but don't threaten their goal is nowhere near good enough.

Soft in attack, soft in defence... Inexperienced manager.... Not a good mix IMO

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:57 - Apr 5 with 1697 viewsHighjack

I wouldn't say we're soft in attack, we've scored rather a lot of goals for a bottom half team this season. But defensively we've dropped off a cliff this year which is why we are where we are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 1649 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Today would be a good day to win our first game of the season after going behind.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 1647 viewsOldjack

Michu off he's on a different planet ,step up the pace and show a lot more fire in the belly, we might then get something out off the game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 5 with 1581 viewsRancid

Vorm at fault in my opinion.That ball was his to take.Ok Rangel could have done better but Boyd is a good few inches taller.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 5 with 1564 viewsJohnw102

Dyer for JDG

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:02 - Apr 5 with 1546 viewsLord_Bony

Feck we re now behind Crystal Palarse in the table.

Come on lovely boys.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024