Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28949 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:55 - Apr 5 with 2016 viewslonglostjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:48 - Apr 5 by bluenile

It's not the losing my friend..........it's the manner of losing...............

Fair enough - I've just caught up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:56 - Apr 5 with 2008 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:50 - Apr 5 by bluenile

Or learn to spell "weigh"??.....................

Do spelling mistakes mean a lot to you. would you like me to edit it and spell it correctly for you.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:57 - Apr 5 with 2000 viewsUxbridge

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:54 - Apr 5 by bluenile

After a half hour I turned to my son and said "We won't get anything from this game, we have no discipline and are giving away a free kick every few minutes". And so it proved, absolutely horrific free kick count, whenever Davies, Shelvey and Rangel went in I would say "Just don't foul him".............but they did.................almost every-bloody-time.

They were cuter than us for sure. Wasted time, fell under contact, played the percentages. We arent a very bright team in that regard.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:58 - Apr 5 with 1989 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:54 - Apr 5 by bluenile

After a half hour I turned to my son and said "We won't get anything from this game, we have no discipline and are giving away a free kick every few minutes". And so it proved, absolutely horrific free kick count, whenever Davies, Shelvey and Rangel went in I would say "Just don't foul him".............but they did.................almost every-bloody-time.

What they were not taking any notice of what you were saying, shame on them.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:58 - Apr 5 with 1991 views3swan

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:57 - Apr 5 by Uxbridge

They were cuter than us for sure. Wasted time, fell under contact, played the percentages. We arent a very bright team in that regard.

We are a very naive team and not streetwise at all.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:00 - Apr 5 with 1966 viewsDr_Winston

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:58 - Apr 5 by 3swan

We are a very naive team and not streetwise at all.

We have set ourselves up to be paragons of virtue though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:02 - Apr 5 with 1952 views3swan

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:00 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

We have set ourselves up to be paragons of virtue though.

With a very high yellow card count
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 18:02]
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:05 - Apr 5 with 1912 viewsbluenile

We can't defend crosses, so why give away free kicks all the time?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:05 - Apr 5 with 1901 viewsicecoldjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:13 - Apr 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I tend to agree. We've benefited from new ideas and fresh faces every couple of years in our recent history, but there's a danger that keeping it internal with Monk stops us freshening the whole club up the way both Brendan and Laudrup did when they came in.

Not sure if the board want the hassle of going down that route though.

This was a major worry for me as soon as i heard Huw say that "the identity of our club was being eroded away"

Alarm bells were ringing straight away,it means that trying to evolve is not on the agenda and that staying the same will be the best way forward.

Almost like a "change is not good " kind of scenario.

We all know that if you dont evolve in the premier league you will suffer, if you stand still you end up going backwards .
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 1892 viewsUxbridge

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:05 - Apr 5 by bluenile

We can't defend crosses, so why give away free kicks all the time?

We're alright from set pieces. It's open play we have problems with. Our full backs are incapable of dealing with a cross to the back post.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 1892 viewsVetchitBack

Last couple of comments very true. We give away much more free-kicks but foul much less it's crazy.

And unlike say Barcelona for example we aren't big or established enough to get protection from refs.

And why does Monk play an unfit (mentally or physically) Michu and leave Pablo on the bench?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:09 - Apr 5 with 1860 viewsbluenile

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:58 - Apr 5 by shingle

What they were not taking any notice of what you were saying, shame on them.

Dear God.....................................

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:10 - Apr 5 with 1847 viewsperchrockjack

He s giving him and Bony a chance to gel but it looks like one or both might not be too intererested.
We re limping over the line but that might be enough. If it is,praise be- new manager, at least 5 new players and deadwood gone as well as joke loan signings

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 1806 viewsLord_Bony

We will just about limp over the line just hope the teams around us don t start getting consistently good results or we re in trouble make no mistake..anyone who can t see that is blind...look at fulham and w brom today both won...we d better wise up and quickly.

Really can t understand why we could nt continue on from last week...

We REALLY need to splash the cash on some new blood or next season we ll be a laughing stock...some of our squad are coming near to their shelf life lets be honest..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:18 - Apr 5 with 1779 viewsperchrockjack

Trust me IF we stay up I ll be too pissed to think for weeks about what next season holds. Im back to square one with Fulham winning today.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:21 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewsperchrockjack

Its because we are desperate for striker . CANT AND SHOULDNT expect Bony to do it alone.

Michu we are hoping will find his magic touch sometime but he looks shot

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:21 - Apr 5 with 1754 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:09 - Apr 5 by bluenile

Dear God.....................................

I said to my son don`t foul him, yet they did every time, Dear Goooooord.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:25 - Apr 5 with 1725 viewsGlaisSwan

The boss is unimpressed, maybe Rangel will be the victim?

Overtime not overnight - Swansea City here to stay

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:27 - Apr 5 with 1709 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:25 - Apr 5 by GlaisSwan

The boss is unimpressed, maybe Rangel will be the victim?

hes looking tired, stressed and pissed off

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:30 - Apr 5 with 1694 viewsjacksinceever

The next six weeks are going to be very nervous. I don't believe Cardiff, Sunderland or Norwich have enough in them to survive. Then again, who'd have thought Fulham would pull away from the bottom?
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Apr 5 with 1680 viewsperchrockjack

and totally straight to the point

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 1655 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Apr 5 by perchrockjack

and totally straight to the point

probably couldnt wait to get off home and go to bed

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 1654 viewsVetchitBack

Just looking at the table there is a very real danger of us doing a Blackpool - the first and only time we fall into the relegation zone is the last day of the season.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:36 - Apr 5 with 1630 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:33 - Apr 5 by VetchitBack

Just looking at the table there is a very real danger of us doing a Blackpool - the first and only time we fall into the relegation zone is the last day of the season.

at least if we go down we can possibly win a few more games

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 1579 viewsbluenile

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:21 - Apr 5 by shingle

I said to my son don`t foul him, yet they did every time, Dear Goooooord.

When do you go back to school?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024