Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28950 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 2194 viewsicecoldjack

I thought we were good enough for at least a point, but yet again crap defensive errors cost us and we lose. Rangel had a mare,he has had quite a few of those this season ,Michu is a total waste of space at the moment,the guy doesnt look fully fit and his touch,technique and vision has also left him, looks like its a bit too early for michus return.

Pablo has been the stand out player at 10 and the difference when he came on was noticable, credit to monk for this but i think monk should have had the courage to play Pablo as first choice instead of an out of for michu.

A performance typical of the one that got the last manager sacked, it just makes you wonder what was so different really, we look basically exactly the same, daft errors costing us games and a lack of penatration and finishing at the other end.

Onto the next game, i fancy us to get something from Chelsea at home, but if we do it would confirm to me that the players only put it in when it suits them because Hull away a point was not too much to expect .
Frustrating but i think we will just about stay up .
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:06 - Apr 5 with 2178 viewsblaine_scfc

Right back in it. Chelsea next week and a few teams around us with winnable games. Hopefully we will get a win against Villa or something like that to secure our safety, also gives Garry an opportunity to tell the papers our players should be called up to the England squad. Absolute bollox.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 2142 viewsshandyjack

one win will be enough and i think we'll get it, but Monk can't be given the job full time, this squad needs a shake up from someone fresh.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 2140 viewsmonmouth

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Next week - Fulham v Norwich.

Hmmmmmmm

Then narch have the top 4. Rubber pants time for them if they lose next week.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 2131 viewsswans11

norwich got bad last four sunderland hard run. had couple chances first half could got point today. i think we are pretty safe already one more win more or less guarantee it
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:10 - Apr 5 with 2101 viewsSgorioFruit

poor game really. didnt take our chances again and one sloppy gifted goal.

i honestly think Cardiff are dead and buried now,
im not panicking over Fulham, if Sunderland get a point at white hart lane on monday then Cardiff will be bottom of the league.

Swans currently sit 6 points outside relegation, as if you all need telling.
one more win should do it i reckon!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 2070 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 by swans11

norwich got bad last four sunderland hard run. had couple chances first half could got point today. i think we are pretty safe already one more win more or less guarantee it

Thats what worries me is that the players know they are safe and hence the performances.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:13 - Apr 5 with 2036 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 by shandyjack

one win will be enough and i think we'll get it, but Monk can't be given the job full time, this squad needs a shake up from someone fresh.

I tend to agree. We've benefited from new ideas and fresh faces every couple of years in our recent history, but there's a danger that keeping it internal with Monk stops us freshening the whole club up the way both Brendan and Laudrup did when they came in.

Not sure if the board want the hassle of going down that route though.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:16 - Apr 5 with 1983 viewsswans11

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:11 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

Thats what worries me is that the players know they are safe and hence the performances.

with full squad choose from would hope for everyone be up for it playing for positions wasnt at races today. hopefully be out prove a point against chelsea
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:17 - Apr 5 with 1958 viewsslate_dk

Unfortunately it became as difficult as expected....

On the other hand... Well done to Leicester... deserved
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 1919 viewsmahoss

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:13 - Apr 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I tend to agree. We've benefited from new ideas and fresh faces every couple of years in our recent history, but there's a danger that keeping it internal with Monk stops us freshening the whole club up the way both Brendan and Laudrup did when they came in.

Not sure if the board want the hassle of going down that route though.

One thing is for sure.

We need changes next season,if we play like we have this season,we
will go down,there,s no question.
Its too easy to score against us,and we dont create enough the other
end,not a good combination really !
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:37 - Apr 5 with 1731 viewslonglostjack

Jesus - what a difference a week makes! There really are some whingers on here. We lost, shit happens get over it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:40 - Apr 5 with 1699 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:37 - Apr 5 by longlostjack

Jesus - what a difference a week makes! There really are some whingers on here. We lost, shit happens get over it.

Yeah, the forum would be a cracker if we all took that attitude.

Win, lose or draw we just post 'shit happens' and await the next game...

...actually, doesn't sound too bad.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:43 - Apr 5 with 1675 viewsUxbridge

Pretty poor show really. The Michu experiment needs to end pronto. Away from home, Dyer should always start. Rangel must be close to getting the hook.

Subs were pretty poor too. Shape only changed with the pointless introduction of Lita. Might as well leave Michu on if playing two up.

Given the hints on Twitter regarding Monk getting the job FT, then I do worry a little as dont think Monk has done enough especially against the old hands in division.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:45 - Apr 5 with 1659 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:43 - Apr 5 by Uxbridge

Pretty poor show really. The Michu experiment needs to end pronto. Away from home, Dyer should always start. Rangel must be close to getting the hook.

Subs were pretty poor too. Shape only changed with the pointless introduction of Lita. Might as well leave Michu on if playing two up.

Given the hints on Twitter regarding Monk getting the job FT, then I do worry a little as dont think Monk has done enough especially against the old hands in division.

What Twittter hints?

Poll: Tory leader

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:45 - Apr 5 with 1656 viewsLord_Bony

One of the worstest things to happen today is WBA winning and Fulham.

It s put us in a precarious position now and Palace even above us.

A lot will now depend on Sunderland on Monday they have 3 games in hand over us.

Why the feck could nt we play like last week?is that too much to ask.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:46 - Apr 5 with 1647 viewsUxbridge

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:45 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

What Twittter hints?

Jim Whites SCFC account. Hes pretty close to the board.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:47 - Apr 5 with 1631 viewsshingle

Oh well and so many on here said we`ll beat Hull, and we are a better side than Hull etc etc, in future despite your lack of football sense just try and say we may have a have a chance or something similar, or way things up realistically, otherwise keep away from football forums and fcuk off and join a curling or Badminton forum where not many peeps will see what you have to say.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 17:48]
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:48 - Apr 5 with 1619 viewsbluenile

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:37 - Apr 5 by longlostjack

It's not the losing my friend..........it's the manner of losing...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:49 - Apr 5 with 1600 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:46 - Apr 5 by Uxbridge

Jim Whites SCFC account. Hes pretty close to the board.

Ah, I don't follow him. Probably needs to shut the f*ck up though.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:50 - Apr 5 with 1588 viewsbluenile

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:47 - Apr 5 by shingle

Oh well and so many on here said we`ll beat Hull, and we are a better side than Hull etc etc, in future despite your lack of football sense just try and say we may have a have a chance or something similar, or way things up realistically, otherwise keep away from football forums and fcuk off and join a curling or Badminton forum where not many peeps will see what you have to say.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 17:48]

Or learn to spell "weigh"??.....................

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:51 - Apr 5 with 1574 viewstherealme

What happened to Bony today? From 12m well spent last week to Welsh league this

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:52 - Apr 5 with 1563 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 by Rancid

Twice now Hull have looked a better side than us.Who'd have thought that at the start of the season!!

Quite a few on here thought that up to kick off time let alone at the start of the season, we have some beauts on here play fair.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:52 - Apr 5 with 1562 viewsUxbridge

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:49 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, I don't follow him. Probably needs to shut the f*ck up though.

Maybe, I dunno. I'd rather assumed it was happening anyway.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:54 - Apr 5 with 1537 viewsbluenile

After a half hour I turned to my son and said "We won't get anything from this game, we have no discipline and are giving away a free kick every few minutes". And so it proved, absolutely horrific free kick count, whenever Davies, Shelvey and Rangel went in I would say "Just don't foul him".............but they did.................almost every-bloody-time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024