Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28939 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:09 - Apr 5 with 2704 viewsLord_Bony

Did you put the alarm on to start this thread early?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:11 - Apr 5 with 2684 viewsDr_Winston

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:07 - Apr 5 by airedale

Ta for the subs Dr, sooo important and people forget to mention them often. Its interesting what Monk is doing with the sub striker though, like he's rotating them.

A fully fit squad and Pozuelo doesn't get a look in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:16 - Apr 5 with 2628 viewsairedale

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:11 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

I just can't understand what's happened to him, he's just disappeared. Another one mentioned the other day as well was Darnel Situ.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:17 - Apr 5 with 2620 viewsOdgaard

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:45 - Apr 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Confident Odgaard?

So confident we're not bothering with a 'keeper today.

Haha :)
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:18 - Apr 5 with 2611 viewsjacksinceever

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:21 - Apr 5 by jamiewales

4 nill Swans

Not with Odgaard having us start with no keeper. If Hull don't have one either it'll be more fun. First one to 20 is it?
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:19 - Apr 5 with 2606 viewslifelong

It's a change to see an unchanged side.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:23 - Apr 5 with 2582 viewsDaneloCruz

Strong lineup for Swans, I'm going with a 3-1 away win goals from Bony, Michu & JDG. GO SWANS!
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 2516 viewsmonmouth

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:11 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Nor Em-nog. Those are weird signings for sure and if Lita and Vasquez are to be rotated they must be making a huge impact in training.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 2511 viewsNogginthenog

I'm just watching Southampton, who appear to be already on the beach. I don't think Hull feel the same, but I am pretty confident that Swans will get a win today.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:37 - Apr 5 with 2460 viewsswanny

*whispers* just got up...bit delicate, hoping for a quiet game and a Swans win, before I go back to bed to continue recovery process...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:44 - Apr 5 with 2403 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:37 - Apr 5 by swanny

*whispers* just got up...bit delicate, hoping for a quiet game and a Swans win, before I go back to bed to continue recovery process...

Hair of the dog, Swanny.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 2395 viewsploppy

On the beach? Far from it - Southampton were by far the better side in the first half. They passed Man C off the park. They were undone by a terrible offside decision for Man C's second goal - David Silva was about 5 yards offside. They never recovered from that.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 14:46]
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 2393 viewsOldjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:37 - Apr 5 by swanny

Up too no good again i'll wager http://www.drakulastream.eu/football-live-streaming-video.html

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:47 - Apr 5 with 2367 viewsforkbeard

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:16 - Apr 5 by airedale

I just can't understand what's happened to him, he's just disappeared. Another one mentioned the other day as well was Darnel Situ.

Swear Situ did his cruciates in while ago and hasn't long been back in the fold for the u21s
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:51 - Apr 5 with 2328 viewsDr_Winston

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:30 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Nor Em-nog. Those are weird signings for sure and if Lita and Vasquez are to be rotated they must be making a huge impact in training.

Think JackSomething's been mooting the idea that they were last gasp, desperate acquisitions to add a bit of something towards the end of the window because Laudrup (rightly or wrongly) wasn't motivated to do so and there's merit in that argument IMO.

As for Pozzy, he's in the unfortunate position of being the fourth best option we have for one position given Pablo's emergence into the ACM position. Be an interesting summer for him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:53 - Apr 5 with 2246 viewsswans11

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/108445/anyone-with-xbmc-
Instructions hq link Xbmc
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:08 - Apr 5 with 2038 viewsDarran

Us,Palace and West Brom to win with Sunderland to lose Monday night and it's all over if you ask me

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:26 - Apr 5 with 1828 viewsLiam12345

not liking this game for some reason

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 5 with 1785 viewsBLAZE

We've started to get in behind them the last few minutes but they feel dangerous too
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:29 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewslibertine

2 great oppurtunities fucned
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 5 with 1752 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:28 - Apr 5 by BLAZE

We've started to get in behind them the last few minutes but they feel dangerous too

if we dont start putting these chances away its game over if they take their chances

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:32 - Apr 5 with 1710 viewsJohnw102

Palace 1 0 up

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 5 with 1668 viewsepaul

scum 1 down yay

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:33 - Apr 5 with 1663 viewsDarran

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:32 - Apr 5 by Johnw102

Palace 1 0 up

Yesssssssssss.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:36 - Apr 5 with 1601 viewshobo

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 15:30 - Apr 5 by Liam12345

if we dont start putting these chances away its game over if they take their chances

If they don't put their chances away it's game over if we take our chances
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024