Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17228 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:50 - Feb 13 with 951 viewsmahoss

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:46 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Big clubs don't care about league cup….

You won't get any points at Anfield, don't be silly lad.

Lets wait and see.
I,m a Swansea and Liverpool fan,Brendon has done a great job so far !
To say we wont get any points is arrogant,Liverpool,s defence is not the best as we have seen,we have players that can cause problems,Michu will be back
You can bet that the Swans and Gary Monk will be targeting this game as one they will want to do well in.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:51 - Feb 13 with 946 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:48 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

And finally, why are you such an insufferable dullard?

I'l be tipping off operation yewtree about you…
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:52 - Feb 13 with 942 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:50 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Lets wait and see.
To say we wont get any points is arrogant,Liverpool,s defence is not the best as we have seen,we have players that can cause problems,Michu will be back
You can bet that the Swans and Gary Monk will be targeting this game as one they will want to do well in.

Can't support two teams. You bad bell end.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:52 - Feb 13 with 940 viewsDarran

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:50 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Lets wait and see.

And you still can't spell his name.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:06 - Feb 13 with 912 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:51 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

I'l be tipping off operation yewtree about you…

And I'll be tipping off whichever institution you're in the care of, that you've not had your meds

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:08 - Feb 13 with 909 viewsmahoss

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 21:52 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Can't support two teams. You bad bell end.

Just the way it is.
I would always support Swansea over anybody else,but growing up watched Liverpool,did you go to the Mersey cup final ?,cos i did !
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 873 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:08 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Just the way it is.
I would always support Swansea over anybody else,but growing up watched Liverpool,did you go to the Mersey cup final ?,cos i did !

Glory hunter.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 873 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:08 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Just the way it is.

I was born in 1993, so no I did not go to the "Mersey cup final"
Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:32 - Feb 13 with 869 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:06 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

And I'll be tipping off whichever institution you're in the care of, that you've not had your meds

Uncle Jimmy clearly had his way with you as a wee lad.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:37 - Feb 13 with 861 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

If he could fix it for you to sod off I'd happily have noshed him off

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:38 - Feb 13 with 855 viewsmahoss

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:32 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Ah shame !
It was really good,Rush scored 2 goals,get a DVD on it !
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:41 - Feb 13 with 845 viewsRogueTrooper

Born in 1993? I might know your Mam

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:43 - Feb 13 with 841 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:38 - Feb 13 by mahoss

Ah shame !
It was really good,Rush scored 2 goals,get a DVD on it !

I've seen the game…
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 with 838 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:41 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Born in 1993? I might know your Mam

Fight me
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 with 838 viewsraynor94

Honestly now what do you get off on posting on here acting like a nob, your an embarrassment to your club

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:46 - Feb 13 with 835 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Fight me

Your only a kid, but thanks for the offer, I only fight for a living

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:48 - Feb 13 with 830 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:46 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Your only a kid, but thanks for the offer, I only fight for a living

20 mate
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:51 - Feb 13 with 825 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:48 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

20 mate

Exactly, and I doubt your profession involves violence, so we'll leave the threats there shall we?

How is your Mam BTW?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:52 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsmahoss

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:43 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

I've seen the game…

Are you sure !!!
Your not telling porkies now are you ?
What Liverpool players had an argument during the match ?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:52 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:44 - Feb 13 by raynor94

Honestly now what do you get off on posting on here acting like a nob, your an embarrassment to your club

Rogue provoked me

My point still stands. Jenkins got it wrong in my opinion. Martinez, Sousa, Laudrup are decent managers, then you have a top manager in Brendan.

He showed a lack of ambition by appointing Monk imo. Similar appointment to Sherwood
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 22:55]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:54 - Feb 13 with 810 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:51 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

Exactly, and I doubt your profession involves violence, so we'll leave the threats there shall we?

How is your Mam BTW?

Amateur boxer mate. 14-0.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 806 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:52 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Rogue provoked me

My point still stands. Jenkins got it wrong in my opinion. Martinez, Sousa, Laudrup are decent managers, then you have a top manager in Brendan.

He showed a lack of ambition by appointing Monk imo. Similar appointment to Sherwood
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 22:55]

He's had a better start than Brendan did for you, so you, by your own standards are talking utter cack.

Goodnight, sorry for the 20 missed birthdays

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:57 - Feb 13 with 803 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:56 - Feb 13 by RogueTrooper

He's had a better start than Brendan did for you, so you, by your own standards are talking utter cack.

Goodnight, sorry for the 20 missed birthdays

Its a marathon not a sprint.

You need a good smack mate
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:58 - Feb 13 with 799 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:54 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Amateur boxer mate. 14-0.

What Weight? I'm Super heavy

What Level? Mostly junior, by the sounds of it

I'm very impressed, your obviously better at boxing than talking about football management

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:01 - Feb 13 with 789 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 22:57 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Its a marathon not a sprint.

You need a good smack mate

I used to know a girl in Mosley Hill who was into that stuff, but that was years ago and I was young and needed the money

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024