Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17208 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:26 - Feb 13 with 950 viewswaynekerr55

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:24 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Trust me on this. THE Liverpool Echo ,red fans in general howled when BR was appointed. They all thought the job too big for him and the players egos would kill him dead
He s done a remarkable job there but paleeeze a world class manager ;fook right off. he wasn't with us and he isnt now.

But will he be Perch?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:28 - Feb 13 with 949 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:20 - Feb 13 by Catullus

Very little penetration, and you put that down to tactical naivete? Like I said, Monk isn't responsible for a poor final pass or bad finishing.
But his tactics generally could have won us the game. Stoke are very good at home but we pretty much outplayed them.
Your comments betray a basic lack of football knowledge.

I never answered your question about losing BR, here goes..... we didn't lose a world class manager. We lost a good manager who nobody else wanted until we gave him his chance. We were every bit as good for him, as he was for us. Right place, right time.
People criticised us for sacking Laudrup and giving Monk a chance. And your opinions on Monk seem well known. But he is on track to prove you all wrong!!

Yes, Garry didn't go for the jugular. I think he should have taking a more direct approach, especially due to the conditions.

I also felt that the Stoke back four could have been put under more pressure, Wilson is a liability and could have been picked out as the weak link.

I feel Garry thinks the Swans are safe and is still pleased with Cardiff win. A bad result at Napoli and Anfield and alarm bells could be ringing again.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:28 - Feb 13 with 942 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:24 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Trust me on this. THE Liverpool Echo ,red fans in general howled when BR was appointed. They all thought the job too big for him and the players egos would kill him dead
He s done a remarkable job there but paleeeze a world class manager ;fook right off. he wasn't with us and he isnt now.

Sour grapes, I think.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 938 viewsperchrockjack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:26 - Feb 13 by waynekerr55

But will he be Perch?

Might well go to be.
Way he handled Suarez was class and its paid massive dividends.
Sometimes you gorra admit you were wrong and I was wrong about him.
SO FECKN WHAT lIKE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 938 viewsepaul

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 23:23 - Feb 9 by Davillin

For WorkingClassHero:

1. Well done for a fine job of trolling. Hard to remember your equal.

2. Swansea doesn't "lose" world class managers. Swansea creates world class managers.

3. In several of your posts, you say that you know nothing about Garry Monk, yet you even more frequently write very disrespectfully about him. Your other gaffes are almost forgivable, but dissing Garry on PlanetSwans is out of line.

Point 2 ....threadender

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:31 - Feb 13 with 935 viewsWorkingClassHero

Also why was Laudrup allowed to sign players in January if he was on verge of being sacked?

I think Monk was in Jenkins ear, saying the squad didn't rate Michael. I wouldn't be surprised if Monk was behind the signings of N'gog (who is in top 10 worst player ever to play at Anfield) and Emmnes.

Surely signings of that calibre are unacceptable???
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 14:34]
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:42 - Feb 13 with 912 viewsblackswan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:31 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Also why was Laudrup allowed to sign players in January if he was on verge of being sacked?

I think Monk was in Jenkins ear, saying the squad didn't rate Michael. I wouldn't be surprised if Monk was behind the signings of N'gog (who is in top 10 worst player ever to play at Anfield) and Emmnes.

Surely signings of that calibre are unacceptable???
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 14:34]

short term signings to add depth to squad as still in europe fa cup and plenty of prem games to come. you seem to know a bit about us are you a local red plastic?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:44 - Feb 13 with 909 viewsperchrockjack

Nobody down there la says they are anything but crap signing and Ice seen Ngog at nfield meself and he was frightenly bad. Still, he wont play much for us if at all when Michu comes back . If he does come back soon it might be at Anfield and he might well rock your boat as he ll be bouncing.

We ve got our swank back and that s all we care about

Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:45 - Feb 13 with 907 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:42 - Feb 13 by blackswan

short term signings to add depth to squad as still in europe fa cup and plenty of prem games to come. you seem to know a bit about us are you a local red plastic?

Nope. Laudrup had tension with Jenkins because he didn't match his ambitions. He wanted solid playerrs from Spain, targeted the likes of Aspas etc.

No way he would have been happy with mediocre championship buys. I feel Monk is a YES man.

From first hand experience, N'gog will offer nothing short or long term. Shocking player.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 884 viewsblackswan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:45 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Nope. Laudrup had tension with Jenkins because he didn't match his ambitions. He wanted solid playerrs from Spain, targeted the likes of Aspas etc.

No way he would have been happy with mediocre championship buys. I feel Monk is a YES man.

From first hand experience, N'gog will offer nothing short or long term. Shocking player.

now your talking nonsense ml not interested in offer for ince holtby or chadli. not worried about ngog and marv off in the summer if not up to it as i said just cover as we have had a nightmare season injury wise.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 878 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:52 - Feb 13 by blackswan

now your talking nonsense ml not interested in offer for ince holtby or chadli. not worried about ngog and marv off in the summer if not up to it as i said just cover as we have had a nightmare season injury wise.

Chadli wouldn't improve your squad. Ince was going around every PL club trying to get best pay packet. Holtby would have been good I guess.

Whats the point of filling squad with shit squad players, who take up wages and offer NOTHING.

Monk doesn't have an eye for a player.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 878 viewsraynor94

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:45 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

With respect you are not much of a wum, and out of curiosity where are you from? because it seems sad you feel the need to come trolling on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 877 viewsbig_vern

How come you didn't beat WBA?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 876 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:55 - Feb 13 by big_vern

How come you didn't beat WBA?

Kolo the clown.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 876 viewsperchrockjack

Alpas solid then.
FECK CAN SEE WHY NOW WE NOBBED HIM OFF.

You a scouser or a cockney or Norweigan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:57 - Feb 13 with 875 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:56 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Alpas solid then.
FECK CAN SEE WHY NOW WE NOBBED HIM OFF.

You a scouser or a cockney or Norweigan

Aspas can't get in over SAS, he would be fantastic at Swansea. Better than the lad Pablo, who is decent.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 860 viewsblackswan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:55 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Chadli wouldn't improve your squad. Ince was going around every PL club trying to get best pay packet. Holtby would have been good I guess.

Whats the point of filling squad with shit squad players, who take up wages and offer NOTHING.

Monk doesn't have an eye for a player.

ask king kenny about shit players and he spent 150m
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:01 - Feb 13 with 859 viewsbig_vern

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:56 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Kolo the clown.

Yeah, but you have a supposedly world class attack. Surely you should have scored more than one goal?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 853 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:00 - Feb 13 by blackswan

ask king kenny about shit players and he spent 150m

Very inaccurate.

Sold
Torres-£50m
Babel-£8m
Meireles-£12

In
Bellamy-free
Carroll-35m
Suarez-23m
Downing-20m
Hendo-£16m
Coates-£6m
Doni-Free
Adam-£6.5m
Enrique-£6m

Coates, Doni, Downing, Carroll, Adam all shit players, but Enrique, Suarez, Hendo and Bellamy all added to the team and his net spend wasn't anywhere £150m.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:05 - Feb 13 with 842 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:01 - Feb 13 by big_vern

Yeah, but you have a supposedly world class attack. Surely you should have scored more than one goal?

WBA 1 Arsenal 1
WBA 1 Chelsea 1
WBA 1 Everton 1
WBA 2 City 3
United 1 WBA 2

Do you see the pattern? We batter most teams, can't win every game. Kolo won't play again, Mamadou Sakho and Agger are back.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:08 - Feb 13 with 837 viewsperchrockjack

No he s not played because he s not good enough so how can you say he s solid.

Anyway, BIG isn't always best.

And sour grapes can still be eaten

And you0 never answered the question/
Are you scouser or a glory hunter

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:11 - Feb 13 with 831 viewsblackswan

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:03 - Feb 13 by WorkingClassHero

Very inaccurate.

Sold
Torres-£50m
Babel-£8m
Meireles-£12

In
Bellamy-free
Carroll-35m
Suarez-23m
Downing-20m
Hendo-£16m
Coates-£6m
Doni-Free
Adam-£6.5m
Enrique-£6m

Coates, Doni, Downing, Carroll, Adam all shit players, but Enrique, Suarez, Hendo and Bellamy all added to the team and his net spend wasn't anywhere £150m.

didnt include you mugging chelsea so out of all the signings suarez outstanding henderson improving rest gone
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:15 - Feb 13 with 826 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:11 - Feb 13 by blackswan

didnt include you mugging chelsea so out of all the signings suarez outstanding henderson improving rest gone

Kenny isn't Brendan…….
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:15 - Feb 13 with 825 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:08 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Why does it matter?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsraynor94

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:08 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

He doesn't seem to want to answer that question

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024