Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17213 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 1911 viewsmonmouth

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:04 - Feb 9 by PozuelosSideys

Id imagine most genuine Liverpool types would be on the Arsenal boards doing this, not on ours.

Indeed. Or out robbing cars.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:14 - Feb 9 with 1872 viewsaspas45

Actually Monk in charge is probably a good thing if he does well. It stops other clubs like Liverpool taking our manager and then implementing the Swansea Way by copying. Could do with stability and loyalty that Monk brings.

We are already seeing clubs like Sunderland and WBA trying to implement a similar continental style.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 14:17]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 1839 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:14 - Feb 9 by aspas45

Actually Monk in charge is probably a good thing if he does well. It stops other clubs like Liverpool taking our manager and then implementing the Swansea Way by copying. Could do with stability and loyalty that Monk brings.

We are already seeing clubs like Sunderland and WBA trying to implement a similar continental style.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 14:17]

Rodgers and Toshack both great for Liverpool and Swansea
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 1836 viewsBloodyhills

He did a good job for us and now he has moved on as have I.
Good luck to him I'd say.

Interestingly you Liverpool fans were whinging about Brendan so much last season you don't deserve him.

Great performance against the 'Arse' yesterday though, great to watch.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:24 - Feb 9 with 1829 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:23 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

He did a good job for us and now he has moved on as have I.
Good luck to him I'd say.

Interestingly you Liverpool fans were whinging about Brendan so much last season you don't deserve him.

Great performance against the 'Arse' yesterday though, great to watch.

Don't tar us all with the same brush. Some idiots who coudln't get over their idol Kenny being sacked, didn't want to back Rodgers.

Those same fools have now jumped on the bandwagon.

Brendan Rodgers= Kop hero
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:28 - Feb 9 with 1814 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:30 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Going fron Rodgers to Gary Monk in 18 months is a sad state of affairs for Swansea. Hopefully you can stay up and finish above Cardiff.

I know a few deluded Swans who though Laudrup was better than Rodgers.

Sad! Not at all.

We punch way above our weight considering our finances and the downside of that is clueless bigger clubs will come along and nick your manager and players, but that's the way of the world. And I don't begrudge anyone wanting a new challenge, it's what life's about otherwise it would all get a bit tedious.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:32 - Feb 9 with 1799 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:28 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Sad! Not at all.

We punch way above our weight considering our finances and the downside of that is clueless bigger clubs will come along and nick your manager and players, but that's the way of the world. And I don't begrudge anyone wanting a new challenge, it's what life's about otherwise it would all get a bit tedious.

Why are we clueless because we saw Brendans talent?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:33 - Feb 9 with 1796 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:38 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

No need for that lad

Mate, you have come on here to do a bit of trolling telling us how great it is that you nicked our manager and 'best' player and that it's a sad state of affairs that we have Monk as our manager now.

All things being equal, I think that our fans have been pretty polite considering.

Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:35 - Feb 9 with 1784 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:33 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Joe Allen was a snip at £15m. Much better than Jonjo.

And cost fvckloads more than Shelvey and after you lot spvnked your money on Carol and other overpriced misfits!

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:37 - Feb 9 with 1777 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:33 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Mate, you have come on here to do a bit of trolling telling us how great it is that you nicked our manager and 'best' player and that it's a sad state of affairs that we have Monk as our manager now.

All things being equal, I think that our fans have been pretty polite considering.

I just wanted to guage your feelings as a fan base. Martinez and Rodgers have flourished, whilst you have Gary Monk as manager. I think it is a sad state of affairs.

Like I said,hopefully you stay up and finish above Cardiff. That would be a good season, maybe beat Napoli too
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:37 - Feb 9 with 1773 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:35 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

And cost fvckloads more than Shelvey and after you lot spvnked your money on Carol and other overpriced misfits!

Dalglish spunked money on those cretins, he isn't a top manager like Rodgers.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:40 - Feb 9 with 1756 viewsWorkingClassHero

This guy is back from injury

Welsh Xavi
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 1751 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hasn't BR been caught shagging about up there lately ?
Lost weight , new teeth .

Big rumour he shagged a tranny ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:43 - Feb 9 with 1744 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:42 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hasn't BR been caught shagging about up there lately ?
Lost weight , new teeth .

Big rumour he shagged a tranny ?

Tranny rumour was completley false. Made up by a lowlife on twitter called Chelsey Harwood.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:46 - Feb 9 with 1732 viewsMrSwerve

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:37 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

I just wanted to guage your feelings as a fan base. Martinez and Rodgers have flourished, whilst you have Gary Monk as manager. I think it is a sad state of affairs.

Like I said,hopefully you stay up and finish above Cardiff. That would be a good season, maybe beat Napoli too

How do you know that Monk will not flourish?

Oh and by the way it's 'Garry'.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:47 - Feb 9 with 1732 viewsNeiltheTaylor

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:37 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Rodgers was on the slag heap when we gave him a chance. Martinez was a lower league journeyman. Has it not clicked yet you thick t*at?

Didn't Dalgleish win you your last title anyway? Slag him off by all means though.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 14:48]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:47 - Feb 9 with 1728 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:43 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Tranny rumour was completley false. Made up by a lowlife on twitter called Chelsey Harwood.

Ah yes that's the guy .

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:49 - Feb 9 with 1723 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:46 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

How do you know that Monk will not flourish?

Oh and by the way it's 'Garry'.

I don't know Garrys views on the game. He could maybe flourish if he goes down the Rodgers way of doing things.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:51 - Feb 9 with 1722 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:47 - Feb 9 by NeiltheTaylor

Rodgers was on the slag heap when we gave him a chance. Martinez was a lower league journeyman. Has it not clicked yet you thick t*at?

Didn't Dalgleish win you your last title anyway? Slag him off by all means though.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 14:48]

No need to swear mate.

Dalglish won last title in 1990 and is a club legend. However he came back in 2011 and his philosophy was completley outdated. 4-4-2, long ball, big man small man upfront. Etc etc.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:03 - Feb 9 with 1692 viewsWorkingClassHero

Few weeks ago Flores tried to kill Garry Monk with a brick,now he is manager?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:07 - Feb 9 with 1684 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:03 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Few weeks ago Flores tried to kill Garry Monk with a brick,now he is manager?

And he still picks him . He must be a good player,seems GM holds no grudges.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 15:51 - Feb 9 with 1632 viewsRancid

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:24 - Feb 9 by Darran

Lovely fella and the best manager we've ever had.

Here Here, Darran.My thoughts exactly.I loved the fella no matter what.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:17 - Feb 9 with 1595 viewsScoobyWho

Its a pleasure to supply both Everton and Liverpool with their current managers from the 'swansea way' conveyor belt. Pop in any time, we have a Laudrup on offer and a few otherDanes too.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:31 - Feb 9 with 1569 viewsCatullus

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:53 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Maybe Gary Monk can ask Brendan for some tips on how to play the Liverpool way

Maybe Brendan could ask Martinez?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:42 - Feb 9 with 1548 viewsScoobyWho

Dalglish spunked money on those cretins, he isn't a top manager like Rodgers.

He also supported racism, and allowed your thick players to wear t- shirts supporting a racist.
Which your fans still do.

Dalglish is a joke who damaged your club on a Weekly basis, he is a fu cking cretin.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024