Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? 13:23 - Feb 9 with 17212 viewsWorkingClassHero

I was just wondering how you feel about losing Brendan Rodgers? He is a world class manager and has got the Kop dreaming again.

Obviously he wanted to move to a bigger club, why do many Swans begrudge him that? LFC are playing the best football in the league, thanks to Brendan.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:58 - Feb 9 with 1164 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:31 - Feb 9 by Catullus

Maybe Brendan could ask Martinez?

Ask Martinez how to get battered 4-0 at Anfield?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:59 - Feb 9 with 1158 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 16:17 - Feb 9 by ScoobyWho

Its a pleasure to supply both Everton and Liverpool with their current managers from the 'swansea way' conveyor belt. Pop in any time, we have a Laudrup on offer and a few otherDanes too.

Brendan will be at Anfield for a very long time. However, Aspas is available..
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:15 - Feb 9 with 1137 viewsJackanapes

Have you been on the Reading board, out of interest? How does it feel to sack a world class manager?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 17:15]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:24 - Feb 9 with 1116 viewsGretsch

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:30 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Going fron Rodgers to Gary Monk in 18 months is a sad state of affairs for Swansea. Hopefully you can stay up and finish above Cardiff.

I know a few deluded Swans who though Laudrup was better than Rodgers.

Begrudge him nothing, obviously with all your Swans fan friends assume your a local, not as scouser then ?
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:27 - Feb 9 with 1110 viewsgyrjack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 13:28 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

Why do they all talk like they've got speech impediments?

cos they have!
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:32 - Feb 9 with 1095 viewsJackanapes

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:24 - Feb 9 by Gretsch

Begrudge him nothing, obviously with all your Swans fan friends assume your a local, not as scouser then ?

I imagine he has been on the Watford board and the Reading board as well. He wouldn't have just come on here to wind us up would he?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 1075 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:06 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

My point is in light of your managerial troubles, it must be hard going from Rodgers to Monk in 18 months.

I feel Bergkamp would have been able to carry on Rodgers philosophies, I don't know Gary Monks views on the game.

You will never understand how this club works. It's a wonderful example that money doesn't guarantee you success, but doing things the right way will. As much of an impression Brendan made on our club the same can be said about the reverse. He still loves us now.
And your nearest and dearest have another ex Swansea manager too. Made me proud of our management training school.

If you rate him so highly how come it's taken 18 months for it to sink in then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:43 - Feb 9 with 1066 viewsmonmouth

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:40 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

You will never understand how this club works. It's a wonderful example that money doesn't guarantee you success, but doing things the right way will. As much of an impression Brendan made on our club the same can be said about the reverse. He still loves us now.
And your nearest and dearest have another ex Swansea manager too. Made me proud of our management training school.

If you rate him so highly how come it's taken 18 months for it to sink in then?

Soon as they're overtaken by spurs it'll be a different tune Bryn. Or someone else's fault.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:48 - Feb 9 with 1058 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:43 - Feb 9 by monmouth

Soon as they're overtaken by spurs it'll be a different tune Bryn. Or someone else's fault.

Yup. I don't think he realizes just how proud we are of BR and his achievements. If this is a WUM it's the most idiotic I've ever seen on here. It's like a Cardiff fan pretending that they were equal to us for the first half yesterday when in reality we should have been one up inside the first minute. Crazy talk

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:28 - Feb 9 with 1019 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 17:43 - Feb 9 by monmouth

We are looking at Chelsea not Spurs. The glory days are back at Anfield thanks to Brendan.

Also for the person that asked, I'm not from Liverpool. I go to university in Kent and live in London. But go to Anfield every time I can get hold of tickets.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:29 - Feb 9 with 1016 viewsWorkingClassHero

I've rated Brendan Rodgers from the start. Look at how he has done compared to AVB, Lambert, Clarke etc. Jose knows Brendan was his best student.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:32 - Feb 9 with 1011 viewsGretsch

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:29 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

I've rated Brendan Rodgers from the start. Look at how he has done compared to AVB, Lambert, Clarke etc. Jose knows Brendan was his best student.

Aaaaaah grass hopper
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:38 - Feb 9 with 1003 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 14:32 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Why are we clueless because we saw Brendans talent?

You are clueless as you lot adoringly let that idiot Dalgish waste all that money on crap players and talked a lot of crap which did the club no favours.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:40 - Feb 9 with 996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:28 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

We are looking at Chelsea not Spurs. The glory days are back at Anfield thanks to Brendan.

Also for the person that asked, I'm not from Liverpool. I go to university in Kent and live in London. But go to Anfield every time I can get hold of tickets.

What's he won you then?

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:40 - Feb 9 with 996 viewsRogueTrooper

It's that same numnuts from last year who was rabbiting on about Joe Allen

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:45 - Feb 9 with 987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:40 - Feb 9 by RogueTrooper

It's that same numnuts from last year who was rabbiting on about Joe Allen

Kopkid Allen? Oh yeah, he went all quiet didn't he !

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:45 - Feb 9 with 985 viewsBloodyhills

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:28 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Looking at Chelsea! ROFL

It's good to have ambition but it's deluded to think you'll overtake Chelsea at the top of the table!

Take off your red tinted spectacles and wake up and smell the coffee!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:47 - Feb 9 with 978 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:45 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Looking at Chelsea! ROFL

It's good to have ambition but it's deluded to think you'll overtake Chelsea at the top of the table!

6 points behind them, 13 games to go. They have to come to Anfield. It can be done.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:47 - Feb 9 with 978 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:45 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Kopkid Allen? Oh yeah, he went all quiet didn't he !

Not any more it seems, after a cunning change of identity which makes superman putting on a pair of specs a complete transformation

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:48 - Feb 9 with 975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:45 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Looking at Chelsea! ROFL

It's a bit silly isn't it. Chelsea have Mourinho and Liverpool have the Mourinho disciple. Man City are going to win the league anyway

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 955 viewsSwanjaxs

Ahhh a plastic scouser then

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:58 - Feb 9 with 940 viewsWorkingClassHero

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:54 - Feb 9 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh a plastic scouser then

Supported them my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds on travel and membership. Hardly… A lot of Swans I know are hanger ons from the PL era. Didn't go to the Vetch Field etc.
How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:59 - Feb 9 with 926 viewsDarran

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:58 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Supported them my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds on travel and membership. Hardly… A lot of Swans I know are hanger ons from the PL era. Didn't go to the Vetch Field etc.

Do you know Perchy?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 19:00 - Feb 9 with 925 viewsbuilthjack

Rodgers will win the title in the next 2 years, just my opinion.
We will finish 10th this season, just my opinion.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 19:01 - Feb 9 with 918 viewsRogueTrooper

How does it feel to lose a world class manager? on 18:58 - Feb 9 by WorkingClassHero

Blah blah blah, kopkidallen, welcome back you dweeb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024