Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 704135 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:20 - Aug 23 with 10583 viewsGus_iom

In this world, we're given ever more 'information ' about everything, and I'm pretty sure we're unhappier for it. I've decided to just watch the football and hope the climb is worth the fall.
[Post edited 24 Aug 7:34]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:47 - Aug 23 with 10387 viewsHoopsie

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:01 - Aug 23 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Undisclosed fee and unknown length of contract. The mystery continues..........

Here we go. Again.

10 pages of club not saying anything but one thing for sure, fans here sure been talking a lot. A lot.

Nice to know Madsen arrived. Some worried he’ll get hijacked!

Any. More. Incomings?
[Post edited 23 Aug 22:49]

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:00 - Aug 23 with 10340 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:47 - Aug 23 by Hoopsie

Here we go. Again.

10 pages of club not saying anything but one thing for sure, fans here sure been talking a lot. A lot.

Nice to know Madsen arrived. Some worried he’ll get hijacked!

Any. More. Incomings?
[Post edited 23 Aug 22:49]

Hayden 13/8
Stirling 5/2
Beck 3/1
Toney 8/1 (was 2,000/1 on Tuesday)
All Five 4/1 (Toney signs if Raheem does etc.)
[Post edited 24 Aug 7:52]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:53 - Aug 24 with 9863 viewsHammersmithR

I think most Rangers fans will be very pleased with our business this summer given so many left last season. All the signings look an improvement on what we had which is certainly a positive. Interestingly not one of them has any experience of the Championship. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. But we need them all to be ready to hit the ground running for the Tuesday and Saturday slog.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:18 - Aug 24 with 9775 viewscpgerber

We've signed new players in just about every position:

GK: Nardi
D: Santos, Morrison
DM: Varane
CM: Madsen
AM: Dembele, Saito
S: Celar

Only left-back we haven't strengthened (yet) and oddly, shipped out the back-up player there. So expecting someone to still come in, I'd say.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:01 - Aug 24 with 9584 viewsdmm

Anyone know who the red haired keeper is at around 30 secs in this vid? Not someone I recognise from the DS or 18s.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:11 - Aug 24 with 9533 viewskernowhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:01 - Aug 24 by dmm

Anyone know who the red haired keeper is at around 30 secs in this vid? Not someone I recognise from the DS or 18s.

Lyndon with his latest disguise?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:26 - Aug 24 with 8724 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

My son is one of those teenagers that does that Twitter stuff.
So the latest rumours:
Dykes sale agreed, Hearts apparently, but they have no money unless Shankland is going. Hhmmmmm.

The big one though, Lids have bid for Chair.

As I said, just Twitter stuff, but the Dykes one is from the same person who put that new Danish bloke buy out there. Chair rumour, I hope not.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:48 - Aug 24 with 8368 viewsNorthantsHoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

My son is one of those teenagers that does that Twitter stuff.
So the latest rumours:
Dykes sale agreed, Hearts apparently, but they have no money unless Shankland is going. Hhmmmmm.

The big one though, Lids have bid for Chair.

As I said, just Twitter stuff, but the Dykes one is from the same person who put that new Danish bloke buy out there. Chair rumour, I hope not.

Leeds fan I know has mentioned that Leeds are seriously interested in Chair, but it might all be agents talk.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:02 - Aug 24 with 7957 viewsMonkey_Roots

I really wanted to take a look at Chair and the new signings… has the makings of an exciting, attacking team.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 7130 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:44 - Aug 25 with 6745 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:51 - Aug 25 by Sonofpugwash

I think it is very unlikely that we or Boro would be interested in such a deal.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:50 - Aug 25 with 6699 viewsQPR_Hibs

I would find this story slightly more believable if the first link (Transfer Centre one) didn't take me to their scoop about Luton having agreed a £4m deal for Morgan Whittaker last January, which would be "wrapped up by the weekend."

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:57 - Aug 25 with 6610 viewsaston_hoop

Comes from an account that just invents transfer rumours so I don't think I'd spend too much time thinking about that one. They said Coventry were signing JCS last week!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:19 - Aug 26 with 5275 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:57 - Aug 25 by aston_hoop

Comes from an account that just invents transfer rumours so I don't think I'd spend too much time thinking about that one. They said Coventry were signing JCS last week!

Even the account that posted it has also posted that "the source doesn't seem legit".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:24 - Aug 26 with 5207 viewsdmm

With just 5 days to go before the slam shut, I'm intrigued as to what further business if any, we might see done.

Left back remains the most likely position to be filled by an incomer but it's the potential outgoers that are arguably more interesting. Dykes and Chair are being chatted about the most, but there's also our pair of initials, JCS and EDB, who could see a move out permanently or on loan respectively.

And what of our youngsters? Lloyd, Bennie, Murphy, Talla, and Tuck could all do with a decent loan out. Kolli too but maybe Marti will opt for him to stay.

And then there's Cannon who appears to be following Taylor Richards' manual on how to disappear. What of him?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:54 - Aug 26 with 4778 viewsDavieQPR

Fox is a LB who was only used at CB by Stoke as cover for injuries. MC refused to commit whether Dykes would still be here at the end of the week so something seems to be in the pipeline.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:23 - Aug 26 with 4511 viewsjohncharles

What does “apparently” mean ?

(a) I have reliable information
(b) I just made this up

Strong and stable my arse.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:24 - Aug 26 with 3913 viewsDorse

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:23 - Aug 26 by johncharles

What does “apparently” mean ?

(a) I have reliable information
(b) I just made this up

+ + Breaking News + +

Sources close to Dorse report he is a member of the Illuminati, the inventor of pastrami and hung like a rogue elephant. Apparently.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:11 - Aug 26 with 3609 viewsderbyhoop

Then you ruined it with the 3rd claim

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:20 - Aug 26 with 3536 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:44 - Aug 25 by dmm

I think it is very unlikely that we or Boro would be interested in such a deal.

He was interviewed after their cup win over Leeds and seemed to be saying he was leaving and that was likely his last game for Boro. No idea if hes coming here though
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:14 - Aug 26 with 2914 viewsnumptydumpty

All of these ITK's on here and all of them know sweet f a, but i guess it gives some a temporary feeling of importance...

The transfer window should slam shut before the season starts....

Because it does not, it means all squads, players, fans and managers are for the first three or four games all unaware of what exactly their squads and players will be for the season ahead !!

It doesn't help anyone !!
[Post edited 26 Aug 19:16]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:46 - Aug 26 with 2653 viewsSpaceman_P

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:54 - Aug 26 by DavieQPR

Fox is a LB who was only used at CB by Stoke as cover for injuries. MC refused to commit whether Dykes would still be here at the end of the week so something seems to be in the pipeline.

I've liked Fox, he should be given a run as LB.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:48 - Aug 26 with 2611 viewsOxfordHoops

Completely agree, transfer window should shut before the season kicks off, bar maybe loans.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 2308 viewsDoudou87

Sky reporting we are in for Max Johnston on loan from Sturm Graz. 20 year old right back formerly of Motherwell. Third choice right back or is Santos considered a midfielder?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024