Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 717751 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:25 - Aug 23 with 5351 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:42 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Premier League puppy farms strike again.

He’ll turn 30 and we’ll still be saying there’s potential there once he’s got up to the rigours of football matches that actually matter
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:30 - Aug 23 with 5284 viewsCateLeBonR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:03 - Aug 23 by Padulas_Shampoo

Bit pedentic mate.

He’s a bit purnickaty isn’t he.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 5044 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:30 - Aug 23 by CateLeBonR

He’s a bit purnickaty isn’t he.

Bloke needs to get a lyfe !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 5047 viewsBuckR

Madsen official
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:48 - Aug 23 with 5028 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:47 - Aug 23 by BuckR

Madsen official

Be on bench tomorrow perhaps !!!

About time ...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:56 - Aug 23 with 4842 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/august/23/nicolas-madsen-completes-qpr-move/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 4742 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Undisclosed fee and unknown length of contract. The mystery continues..........
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:02 - Aug 23 with 4708 viewsBuckR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:48 - Aug 23 by numptydumpty

Be on bench tomorrow perhaps !!!

About time ...

Ready to play apparently - wouldn't surprise me to see him start in place of Andersen with Saito and Dembele either side
[Post edited 23 Aug 16:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:02 - Aug 23 with 4715 viewsStrawberryHillR

That's not even his real name
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:03 - Aug 23 with 4664 viewsdmm

Could we learn this as Madsen's song?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:14 - Aug 23 with 4494 viewsjoolsyp

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:02 - Aug 23 by BuckR

Ready to play apparently - wouldn't surprise me to see him start in place of Andersen with Saito and Dembele either side

Subject to visa and international clearance so can he play tomorrow?

Quite excited by this one - we’ve been crying out for a strong athletic box to box No 8 since… Mikele Leigertwood?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:16 - Aug 23 with 4459 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:02 - Aug 23 by BuckR

I suspect he could start instead of Varane/Colback.
Anderson definitely missing out but, hopefully short term.
Suspect Smyth may start ahead of Saito.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 4352 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:03 - Aug 23 by dmm

Could we learn this as Madsen's song?

Morecambe and Wise were better.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 4275 viewskensalriser

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:03 - Aug 23 by Padulas_Shampoo

Bit pedentic mate.

Lel.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 4258 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:16 - Aug 23 by derbyhoop

I suspect he could start instead of Varane/Colback.
Anderson definitely missing out but, hopefully short term.
Suspect Smyth may start ahead of Saito.

Saito plays on the left so I'd think we'll see a three consisting of Smyth - Dembele - Saito.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:37 - Aug 23 with 4108 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:27 - Aug 23 by dmm

Saito plays on the left so I'd think we'll see a three consisting of Smyth - Dembele - Saito.

Yeah, that's what I expect.
With Varane coming in for Colback (who subbed in for Varane in the last game).

I wonder who will start up front. I think he will go with Dykes, as Marti wants to send the message to the forwards that if you score, you play.

Celar will start in the cup game instead, I would expect. As will EDB if he's not loaned out.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:55 - Aug 23 with 3900 viewsdmm

WLS is saying Madsen bought for "...an initial fee of £2m" whatever that means.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:09 - Aug 23 with 3766 viewsDorse

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:55 - Aug 23 by dmm

WLS is saying Madsen bought for "...an initial fee of £2m" whatever that means.

It's simple really. The fee is calculated by the numerical value of the letters in the animal I am thinking of (using the Tibetan system) divided by the players age, weight (in milligrams) and multiplied by his height (in miles at sea level), then balancing this against the value of his contract in Peruvian Futtock crypto (as of today's date) and subtracting a percentage of the predicted value of his first born child (excluding increases due to inflation and/or appearances on Michael MacIntyre shows). Put the two calculations into the box, sacrifice the official club axolotl (examining the liver for defects, of course). Bring in the ghost of Quentin Bumjoy to adjudicate and, Bob's your uncle (subject to approval).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:11 - Aug 23 with 3740 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:09 - Aug 23 by Dorse

It's simple really. The fee is calculated by the numerical value of the letters in the animal I am thinking of (using the Tibetan system) divided by the players age, weight (in milligrams) and multiplied by his height (in miles at sea level), then balancing this against the value of his contract in Peruvian Futtock crypto (as of today's date) and subtracting a percentage of the predicted value of his first born child (excluding increases due to inflation and/or appearances on Michael MacIntyre shows). Put the two calculations into the box, sacrifice the official club axolotl (examining the liver for defects, of course). Bring in the ghost of Quentin Bumjoy to adjudicate and, Bob's your uncle (subject to approval).

Christian, is that you?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:15 - Aug 23 with 3707 viewsMyke

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:01 - Aug 23 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Undisclosed fee and unknown length of contract. The mystery continues..........

I have been following the somes lively always respectful debate with great interest over the past few days and here's my tuppence worth.
First thing that's stans out for me is the obvious I suppose regardless of which side of the debate you favour and that is the passion and caring that is obvious from all posters

Second thing is I can see merits to both sides of the debate. I fully understand Clive and others frustration at the non disclosure of contract lengths and fees. When such info is obviously accessible else where (agents family members ) it seems petty and self - damaging to keep these kind of facts our of the public domain. It is not like we are going to have one up on Plymouth tomorrow because they don't know how long Varane's contract is for example.
However the other side of the argument has validity too. When I started following QPR I had no inside info into what was happening except what unfolded in front of me (usually on BBC 5 Live) on a Saturday afternoon between 3 and 4.45. And to be honest I had no interest either. I had no insight into the managers thoughts pre or post match. Transfers only became apparent when the player appeared in your kit, not speculated on for weeks or months in advance. And I certainly never got to hear if a 20 year old reserves joining a non- league club on loan. So yes I think we are probably too invested in the non- football ( money, transfers back room staff etc) affairs of the club which is a result of Social Media and the invasiveness of SKY
On the actual debate itself I believe that while we seem to be spending (some) money we don't have, there is a world of difference in signing Varane rather than Johanson and Cellar rather than Austin While these additions are untried at Championship level and therefore a gamble it is hard to imagine they would crash and burn to the extent that at the very least we would recoup what we have spent which was never going to happen with Austin or Johanson
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:32 - Aug 23 with 3512 viewsterryb

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:14 - Aug 23 by joolsyp

Subject to visa and international clearance so can he play tomorrow?

Quite excited by this one - we’ve been crying out for a strong athletic box to box No 8 since… Mikele Leigertwood?

I think he would have to been registered before midday today to be able to play tomorrow.

Perhaps he was & the announcement held back until clearance was given, but I suspect he will debut on Tuesday.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:56 - Aug 23 with 3281 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:15 - Aug 23 by Myke

I have been following the somes lively always respectful debate with great interest over the past few days and here's my tuppence worth.
First thing that's stans out for me is the obvious I suppose regardless of which side of the debate you favour and that is the passion and caring that is obvious from all posters

Second thing is I can see merits to both sides of the debate. I fully understand Clive and others frustration at the non disclosure of contract lengths and fees. When such info is obviously accessible else where (agents family members ) it seems petty and self - damaging to keep these kind of facts our of the public domain. It is not like we are going to have one up on Plymouth tomorrow because they don't know how long Varane's contract is for example.
However the other side of the argument has validity too. When I started following QPR I had no inside info into what was happening except what unfolded in front of me (usually on BBC 5 Live) on a Saturday afternoon between 3 and 4.45. And to be honest I had no interest either. I had no insight into the managers thoughts pre or post match. Transfers only became apparent when the player appeared in your kit, not speculated on for weeks or months in advance. And I certainly never got to hear if a 20 year old reserves joining a non- league club on loan. So yes I think we are probably too invested in the non- football ( money, transfers back room staff etc) affairs of the club which is a result of Social Media and the invasiveness of SKY
On the actual debate itself I believe that while we seem to be spending (some) money we don't have, there is a world of difference in signing Varane rather than Johanson and Cellar rather than Austin While these additions are untried at Championship level and therefore a gamble it is hard to imagine they would crash and burn to the extent that at the very least we would recoup what we have spent which was never going to happen with Austin or Johanson

Teletext

You forgot about these marvellous on the spot media platforms. Huh platforms = Willesden junction

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:57 - Aug 23 with 3242 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:09 - Aug 23 by Dorse

I heard it was being done on Visa card
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:33 - Aug 23 with 2790 viewsbaz_qpr

I don't think we are done yet, caught conversation on Twitter yesterday where a couple of Man City fans were discussing Josh Wilson-Esbrand and were suggesting he was coming here. Would imagine might be the back up option for the Liverpool lad could also be subject to Paal going. Was on loan at Cardiff last season.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/josh-wilson-esbrand/profil/spieler/576121
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 2566 viewsCiderwithRsie

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:58 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

If he does sign, I might persistently call him Madson just to piss off all the people that have been pissing me off because they can't get Andersen right.

Hmm, on second thoughts, flawed strategy. They probably won't notice.

Google led me to this, which apart from telling me more about machine guns than I've ever wanted to know, suggests to me the correct pronunciation is Mason:

Also, if he's like the gun:
- expensive but reliable
- a Danish product that won't crumble when your neighbours come to visit
- handy for dealing with giant reptile monsters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024