Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 53595 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:10 - Mar 17 with 2228 viewsMatch82

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 by queensparker

What a great game. That was a match crying out for a crowd, would have been a fking top night under the lights. Chances galore, end to end, naughty tackles and Wawwwwwlllwwll slinking back to the Old Kent Road

Oh well we will be back one day

Controversial thought, but would we have got back into that with a crowd there? There would have been boos raining down at the start of the second half and a fair chance that would have got to the players.

Tonight though, we did it. Rough first half but credit to the players and manager for turning it around and great to see that we haven't checked out for the season
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:12 - Mar 17 with 2172 viewsdistortR

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 by CiderwithRsie

Just before restart I got called downstairs to deal with a mouse that the cat had brought in and let go to hide under a bookcase. By the time I'd got the little sod out of the house we were in the lead.

Anyone suggesting that I spend future matches chasing rodents round the house with a goldfish net can just bloody do one.

you could make up some very little sticks of dynamite for that sort of thing
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:13 - Mar 17 with 2150 viewsMyke

Only got to watch the second half, so think I deserve some credit for the comeback !! Brilliant result! Where would we be without our loanees??
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:14 - Mar 17 with 2112 viewsted_hendrix

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:05 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

A nice birthday present for me 😀

Happy birthday mate--long time no see--hopefully in the not too distant future.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:14 - Mar 17 with 2106 viewsAntti_Heinola

I thought first half was very poor, but particularly at the back, where it really was back to the worst defensive days. They got in behind Wallace in particular, but our defending from set pieces was dreadful. Cooper won nearly everything. Cameron absolutely miles off the pace, Kane had an absolute nightmare. However, even then there was enough to suggest we would score at least.

Second half, well, they should've been out of sight. Two horrendous misses to go with the one they missed just before they scored and they really should have been four-up. But then, tbf a lovely ball from Cameron and superb header from Charlie, a lovely goal (great play from three or four players in there), and then a lovely winner.

As someone above said, just wish there was a crowd and we were there, would have been amazing.

And great after a lot of criticism that Warbs gets outthought, he managed to turn it round today.

Johansen absolutely superb 2nd half, possibly Dykes' best game for us. Desperately want him to get a goal.

Bare bones.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:15 - Mar 17 with 2098 viewsdistortR

In hindsight, I quite like the no subs at half time bit - you've got us here, now go out and show us that you can get us out of this. A morale booster for everyone.
Definitely in hindsight, mind
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:15 - Mar 17 with 2094 viewsNortholt_Rs

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:13 - Mar 17 by Myke

Only got to watch the second half, so think I deserve some credit for the comeback !! Brilliant result! Where would we be without our loanees??

Relegated....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:15 - Mar 17 with 2086 viewsBurnleyhoop

Must have been some half time team talk !

Great effort in the second half with pretty much everyone, including the 5 subs, contributing.

Dykes put a shift in, but he won’t score unless he occasionally looks up and puts his laces through the ball and has a shot.

Just need to find that consistency and belief as it is the only thing holding us back.
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:16 - Mar 17 with 2059 viewsBostonR

Seriously - why the inconsistency? Is it no crowds, games thick and fast or is that it -we re inconsistent? Great comeback but so Jekyll and Hyde.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:16 - Mar 17 with 2061 viewsGalileo

In a strange way it reminded me of a Fri night game at home to Peterborough years ago. similar scenario 2-0 down and like then i thought we wern't out of it.
Layed Millwall at 1/5 at halftime and over the moon to see us win and collect at the same time.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:17 - Mar 17 with 2044 viewsGreenbay

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:13 - Mar 17 by Myke

Agree with you Myke.
Austin, Johansen, de Wijs and Field - class acts.
I have to pick out Jojo - he controls that midfield.
If only we can keep all of them for next season.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:19 - Mar 17 with 2008 viewsPaddyhoops

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:15 - Mar 17 by Northolt_Rs

Relegated....

Its been the story of the last three seasons.
Credit to the management for bringing them in. Charlie and steff are quality and the big Dutch lad could become a cult hero here!!
Huge impact, all three!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:19 - Mar 17 with 1978 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well done the players for ditching whatever MW inept plan was and turning it around.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:21 - Mar 17 with 1938 viewsqueensparker

Enjoyed this from the Millwall forum:

"Next season we should just forfeit the game at loftus rd and let them have the three points, save us the f*king bother.

I can never get my head around how no matter where us or QPR are in the league or how well we play they always always somehow regenerate into the f*king Harlem globetrotters and turn us over.

And we can’t even have the satisfaction of punching one of the c*nts in the mouth afterwards. C*nts."
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:22 - Mar 17 with 1920 viewsRangersw12

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:19 - Mar 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well done the players for ditching whatever MW inept plan was and turning it around.

We've come back from 2 down and you post this!

What a sad miserable life you must lead
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:23 - Mar 17 with 1907 viewsizlingtonhoop

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:21 - Mar 17 by queensparker

"Next season we should just forfeit the game at loftus rd and let them have the three points, save us the f*king bother.

I can never get my head around how no matter where us or QPR are in the league or how well we play they always always somehow regenerate into the f*king Harlem globetrotters and turn us over.

And we can’t even have the satisfaction of punching one of the c*nts in the mouth afterwards. C*nts."

Sweet Georgia fuc kin Brown

And good night
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:24 - Mar 17 with 1878 viewsqprphil

It doesn't get any better than that..................... Yipee..........................................
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:27 - Mar 17 with 1824 viewsizlingtonhoop

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:23 - Mar 17 by izlingtonhoop

Sweet Georgia fuc kin Brown

And good night

We are QPR!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:27 - Mar 17 with 1825 viewsRs_Holy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:24 - Mar 17 by qprphil

It doesn't get any better than that..................... Yipee..........................................

Damned shame there was not a crowd there this evening
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:29 - Mar 17 with 1774 viewsMickS

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:21 - Mar 17 by queensparker

Only managed 2 c nut’s in the post.

Here’s 3 more. C nut c nut C nut
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:31 - Mar 17 with 1729 viewsloftus77

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 18:26 - Mar 17 by loftus77

Can't see us scoring tonight. Goals are slowly drying up.
0-0.

Told yer so - just listen to me...

That was mad. A mad night in a mad season in a mad world. Well Done Rangers - superb fightback. Onwards.....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:37 - Mar 17 with 1647 viewsCiderwithRsie

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:12 - Mar 17 by distortR

you could make up some very little sticks of dynamite for that sort of thing

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:39 - Mar 17 with 1607 views2Thomas2Bowles

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:22 - Mar 17 by Rangersw12

We've come back from 2 down and you post this!

What a sad miserable life you must lead

Oh you're right,

Now lads I want you to play dead for 45 let them have as many shots as they like to draw them in then jump up and ambush them.

Worked like a dream... blokes a fecking tactical genius.

My bad.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:41 - Mar 17 with 1589 viewsdanehoop

Basically.

Bloody Hell.

What a result.

Never knowingly understood

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:42 - Mar 17 with 2112 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well there you go, what can you say great comeback. Most important thing is to get all those 4 loanees on permanent deals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024