Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayhill tonight 21:51 - May 20 with 19143 viewsChief

Some sort of riot going on!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Mayhill tonight on 09:07 - May 21 with 1662 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 23:30 - May 20 by Slugster664

A lad from PT with links to Mayhill died of an OD today or yesterday, this lot held a vigil for him and it turned into this...rats the lot of them. One planned for PT and Trallwn by all accounts in the coming days.

The police, 3 in riot gear, and one van 'retreated' and left the kids smash cars, houses etc A few local men decided to sort out these little prìcks who thought better knowing the local men would not hold back, unlike the police, and dispersed, eventually...I'm told that these many little prìcks hope to God that they're arrested before they 'have a little visit'

The family member announced on FB a "proper" send off is planned for Saturday in Port Tennant, pray for rain

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mayhill tonight on 09:09 - May 21 with 1649 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 09:03 - May 21 by majorraglan

200 teenagers is probably more than SWP had on duty across their entire response crews.

Let's face it,if the mob wants,it can ruke.It has happened in London regularly.There was a racial element but Mayhill is like many British inner cities-a lost world of wanton hatred .It is fun for them to act like this and get away with it.
I see some Supt describe the "robust" action they will face.
I had to stop reading after that as my pants were too wet

When Police DID go in-in my day- especially, politicians and community leaders queued up to whinge .Well,this is the result of police inaction and society kidding itself it is down to poverty.

It is not and it insults ALL who really are bottom of the fiscal pile.

We have to find the courage to fight this at source and hammer them.No excuses,no mealy mouthed drivel.

We won't .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mayhill tonight on 09:36 - May 21 with 1598 viewsCatullus

A stint in the forces would teach these brats discipline (Boundy) and they'd be better people for it.

OHL, got to correct you, there is no Police "force, they are a service. As a result we see terrible service from a group who have been hamstrung and underfunded by successive governments to the point that most of them don't want to leave the station and when they do it's usually in cars or vans.

This kid that died from an OD, who was he, what was he like? If this is what his friends are like, I dread to think. At least the police know there's more coming and can be prepared.

It comes to something when the local men have to face these brats down. Then again, if any of these kids get a good beating I bet the person that did it gets a police visit too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mayhill tonight on 09:41 - May 21 with 1577 viewsjack_lord

Mayhill tonight on 09:36 - May 21 by Catullus

A stint in the forces would teach these brats discipline (Boundy) and they'd be better people for it.

OHL, got to correct you, there is no Police "force, they are a service. As a result we see terrible service from a group who have been hamstrung and underfunded by successive governments to the point that most of them don't want to leave the station and when they do it's usually in cars or vans.

This kid that died from an OD, who was he, what was he like? If this is what his friends are like, I dread to think. At least the police know there's more coming and can be prepared.

It comes to something when the local men have to face these brats down. Then again, if any of these kids get a good beating I bet the person that did it gets a police visit too.

Apparently "the mob" set light to the dealer's house.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mayhill tonight on 09:42 - May 21 with 1568 viewsonehunglow

Cat.
I have to counter that.

I well remember the shift from Force to service ;exactly like the Fire Brigade morphed to the Fire and Rescue service and their staff became fire fighters not firemen .
I remember,at meetings with local councillors,the desire to have the public see Police as as one where the public feel less intimidated by the world force. This actually was the narrative.
All warlocks of course.

The Police IS a force or should be ;that to counter the force of criminality.

Criminals use force and so do Police.Sadly,as I say so often,our hypocrisy overrides everything

Changing titles does not improve anything

I feel very detached from this world at times.

Mayhill tonight on 09:54 - May 21 with 1534 viewsDr_Parnassus

Mayhill tonight on 09:41 - May 21 by jack_lord

And his/her dog if it’s the same house I saw ablaze.

Horrific.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Mayhill tonight on 10:02 - May 21 with 1526 viewsBoundy

I understand the sentiment but why should it be the job of the military to put right society's ills .Its a difficult enough task to mould an individual into someone who's willingly offered their service to the country without the additional problem of being social worker before even starting the process. I don't know the answer but the causes are deep rooted due to in some part an unwillingness to tackle poor parenting , a me, me society more concerned with them selves than the well being of all .
What upset me and I hope its rumour and not true but someone supposedly set a dog alight. I'd quite happily reciprocate the gesture on the perpetrator. repeatedly.

Mayhill tonight on 10:13 - May 21 with 1487 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The military has been pared to the bone. They don’t have the resources both human and fiscal to deal with a bunch of yobs and instil discipline into them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Mayhill tonight on 10:15 - May 21 with 1464 viewsonehunglow

It is simply not the job of the Military to bring up kids.They are not parents

Mayhill tonight on 10:20 - May 21 with 1457 views1983

Mayhill tonight on 21:55 - May 20 by onehunglow

It'll be scousers dropping off the gear.

It' s last on the drop list after Mid Wales

You really are a piece of work and shame on you, people are scared shitless in thier houses and it's all fun to you.

These kids are filth and scum and the SWP are gutless

Shameful....

Mayhill tonight on 10:22 - May 21 with 1454 viewstheloneranger

This is the Oxygen thief who organised last night's riot.

Scum of the fvcking earth!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/biker-pulling-wheelie-busy-road-18

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mayhill tonight on 10:22 - May 21 with 1454 viewsCatullus

Mayhill tonight on 10:15 - May 21 by onehunglow

It is simply not the job of the Military to bring up kids.They are not parents

It's not about bringing them up. I know the world is different now but national service worked, it taught disciplne. I also agree about itbeing pared to the bone but I also believe we should not renew our nukes and spend the money on what this country really needs!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mayhill tonight on 10:28 - May 21 with 1429 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 09:03 - May 21 by majorraglan

200 teenagers is probably more than SWP had on duty across their entire response crews.

If you do not understand sardonic comments,don't use language like that.
Trust me,nobody,including you, hates these rats as much as me. You would be well aware of my feeling as regard s criminals of you read all my posts properly.

The reason I posted that was a snide riposte to the thousands of posts demonising Liverpool people who seemingly are the root of all problems in south Wales. Also,to the anti police brigade who love to hammer the police when they do lay on hands .When incidents like this happen,all of a sudden,people want the Police to get heavy. Well,tough, that ship has long since sailed into the sunset and this is the result of decade of non action against feral rats such as were trashing decent people in Mayhill last night.

That these people act like this and get away with it is down to US ALL.

Got that ? Good.

But I forgive you.

Mayhill tonight on 10:30 - May 21 with 1437 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 10:22 - May 21 by Catullus

It's not about bringing them up. I know the world is different now but national service worked, it taught disciplne. I also agree about itbeing pared to the bone but I also believe we should not renew our nukes and spend the money on what this country really needs!

But if by the time they're in their teenage years it could be too late , the issue and causes start much earlier and its imo with the parents either because them or the lack of them. Each generation parenting skills become more and more diluted .Theses days if someone's kid breaks a window its more likely that should you complain to the parent its you who'll experience the abuse, from some slob of a mother /father step dad or current live in lover .

Mayhill tonight on 10:57 - May 21 with 1402 viewsKeithHaynes

Mayhill tonight on 23:32 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

I don't mean deal with a riot mun.
Thats for the riot van boys.

I mean to know whats going on in the Community ......so as to prevent any riot.
See thats better than trying to stop a riot.

The PSCO’s are both male and female.

Just to say there’s no such thing as a riot van or riot police.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mayhill tonight on 11:01 - May 21 with 1394 views1983

Mayhill tonight on 10:28 - May 21 by onehunglow

If you do not understand sardonic comments,don't use language like that.
Trust me,nobody,including you, hates these rats as much as me. You would be well aware of my feeling as regard s criminals of you read all my posts properly.

The reason I posted that was a snide riposte to the thousands of posts demonising Liverpool people who seemingly are the root of all problems in south Wales. Also,to the anti police brigade who love to hammer the police when they do lay on hands .When incidents like this happen,all of a sudden,people want the Police to get heavy. Well,tough, that ship has long since sailed into the sunset and this is the result of decade of non action against feral rats such as were trashing decent people in Mayhill last night.

That these people act like this and get away with it is down to US ALL.

Got that ? Good.

But I forgive you.

Thank god for the ignore button bye bye

Mayhill tonight on 11:14 - May 21 with 1367 viewsOldjack

it was a planned burn up and apparently, the deceased boy would have loved it according to some of his mates

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mayhill tonight on 11:15 - May 21 with 1361 viewscontroversial_jack

Mayhill tonight on 11:14 - May 21 by Oldjack

it was a planned burn up and apparently, the deceased boy would have loved it according to some of his mates

His family didn't. They were appalled is what i have heard
Mayhill tonight on 11:17 - May 21 with 1350 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 10:57 - May 21 by KeithHaynes

Just to say there’s no such thing as a riot van or riot police.

Indeed not and a good point.
Why are media never challenged over this.
Remember the dark days K when a piece of plastic and a piece of balsa wood was your "riot equipment" and a cricket box was your protective wear.

Often I used to go out without a baton as it got in the way of chasing the Bucks .Batons ,as they were,were useless . Signalling sticks looked and sounded better but broke easily .

Mayhill tonight on 11:19 - May 21 with 1350 viewsOldjack

Mayhill tonight on 11:15 - May 21 by controversial_jack

His family didn't. They were appalled is what i have heard

yes so i heard ,but some of his mates say differently

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mayhill tonight on 11:26 - May 21 with 1331 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 11:19 - May 21 by Oldjack

yes so i heard ,but some of his mates say differently

I'm not sure some people realise that for many this behavior is a buzz and if/when police knock on the door,"parents" will give them down the banks for harrassment.

These rats have different values-NONE AT ALL. They view the world differently. They are not normal. They are sub human and in most cases born into a world of nihilism where the mother often doesnt really want or understand the care and nurturing children need.They leave that to the State . It is at the core of where are are . Kids born into those environments are buggered from birth;they have no chance.Their best hope is to be put into care and find a reason for life.It is horrific.

Mayhill tonight on 11:33 - May 21 with 1313 viewsGwyn737

Mayhill tonight on 10:30 - May 21 by Boundy

But if by the time they're in their teenage years it could be too late , the issue and causes start much earlier and its imo with the parents either because them or the lack of them. Each generation parenting skills become more and more diluted .Theses days if someone's kid breaks a window its more likely that should you complain to the parent its you who'll experience the abuse, from some slob of a mother /father step dad or current live in lover .

This. In spades.

By the time an event like this has happened it’s too late. We all want justice for these idiots but what does that actually mean?

Some may go to jail, eating up taxpayers money. More will get criminal records meaning that it’s even less likely they’ll enter the world of work and be a drain for the rest of their lives.

Some will get away with it and will end up doing the same or similar again.

It’s got to be about prevention IMO.
Mayhill tonight on 11:39 - May 21 with 1287 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 11:33 - May 21 by Gwyn737

This. In spades.

By the time an event like this has happened it’s too late. We all want justice for these idiots but what does that actually mean?

Some may go to jail, eating up taxpayers money. More will get criminal records meaning that it’s even less likely they’ll enter the world of work and be a drain for the rest of their lives.

Some will get away with it and will end up doing the same or similar again.

It’s got to be about prevention IMO.

Gwyn.
Easier said than done.
We have to create a society when children are brought into a world for the right reason and not as a trophy,or something to do as their mates have babies or to get council accomodation. In short,their "parents" won't a shyte give until the police come knocking.

This will take several generations . It' s been inevitable .

Mayhill tonight on 11:41 - May 21 with 1294 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mayhill tonight on 09:41 - May 21 by jack_lord

Wonder how many of the mob buy drugs from dealers?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mayhill tonight on 11:55 - May 21 with 1255 viewstheloneranger

Well done to the local lads who were there at midnight last night to board up the windows and doors, and to make sure the people were safe for the night.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024