Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayhill tonight 21:51 - May 20 with 18799 viewsChief

Some sort of riot going on!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Mayhill tonight on 22:05 - May 24 with 2028 viewsGaryjack

Mayhill tonight on 22:01 - May 24 by Flashberryjack

So far only 4 arrests have been made, South Wales police have sprung into action.

7 now Flash and 8 more will be arrested this week. Plus they're going to use facial recognition to identify others who had masks on.
Mayhill tonight on 22:05 - May 24 with 2025 viewsjack247

Mayhill tonight on 21:44 - May 24 by Minesapint

I know arrests have been made. Already wondering what punishments will be handed out.

Rather than community service or a fine, the guilty ones should be made to face those poor residents even if it is on day release should they get a spell at Her Majestys pleasure and help repair the damage they created. Let them feel the utter disgust of their community.

The police won’t always be there. The Mayhill locals will. Hopefully these little pricks get ostracised and end up scared to leave their own houses.
Mayhill tonight on 23:43 - May 24 with 1934 views1983

Like I commented on the trouble in Bristol a few weeks ago the Police do nothing at the time when there is trouble all they do is just sit back and gather evidence filming/photographing these d1ckheads from their body cams / cameras all dotted around the vehicles,did you notice the police van not screeching off it was sucking the scumbags in so they can carry on filming them also they will be getting evidence off social media / people CCTV's from houses. This is all well and good but what about these poor people who are there at the time?

Just on a side note you get a feeling that the boys father sounded tonight on the news like he was more worried about angry locals maybe coming to have a word with him

Mayhill tonight on 17:36 - May 26 with 1772 viewsMinesapint

The reality of being targeted by a mob of spotty, worthless cretins. Video captured from this poor man's cycle helmet cam.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mayhill-riot-waun-wen-road-2067073
Mayhill tonight on 18:10 - May 26 with 1729 viewsonehunglow

I know arrests have been made. Already wondering what punishments will be handed out.

Rather than community service or a fine, the guilty ones should be made to face those poor residents even if it is on day release should they get a spell at Her Majestys pleasure and help repair the damage they created. Let them feel the utter disgust of their community.

Think you ll find lawyers crawling all over that suggestion.

These will be poor,deprived,socially detached and let down by society

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mayhill tonight on 18:29 - May 26 with 1728 viewscontroversial_jack

Mayhill tonight on 17:36 - May 26 by Minesapint

The reality of being targeted by a mob of spotty, worthless cretins. Video captured from this poor man's cycle helmet cam.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mayhill-riot-waun-wen-road-2067073

I've been there. I've had my windows put through by a group of cowards. Not much you can do at the time as you are outnumbered, but later on when i found them they weren't so brave one on one, but the police sorted it out for me , and i had no more trouble.
Mayhill tonight on 18:57 - May 26 with 1705 viewsMinesapint

Mayhill tonight on 18:29 - May 26 by controversial_jack

I've been there. I've had my windows put through by a group of cowards. Not much you can do at the time as you are outnumbered, but later on when i found them they weren't so brave one on one, but the police sorted it out for me , and i had no more trouble.

Well I am genuinely sorry that you or anybody has experienced that. Cowards is the right word. Glad you had success in sorting it.
Mayhill tonight on 19:41 - May 26 with 1675 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 13:36 - May 23 by Jack59

Sadly things that would have had the whole pub laughing up to 20 years ago, don't have the same effect anymore. It made me laugh, and I've got friends who grew up in Townhill/Mayhill who would also find it funny.
I used to be out alsout 5 nights a week for over 30 years, and when I recall opening pub doors in those times, I get vivid memories of the strong smell of smoke and beer, but also the loud laughter that would be coming from various parts of the pub. What a dreadful loss it is to the whole of society that people should end up deprived of this outlet.
The experts say laughter is excellent for your health, but unfortunately most of the country has been bullied or indoctrinated away from multiple sources of humour.
I really don't know what is allowed to be funny anymore. Oh well, I've had my fabulous times, the miserable world that's developing must be endured by future generations. .

On the other hand,wives waiting for hubby to come home for nookie then smashing the fark out of them.
Nope,they were not good days at all.

We had too many pubs ;we do now till although many of these cess pits are closing forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Mayhill tonight on 20:30 - May 26 with 1675 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 18:29 - May 26 by controversial_jack

after watching that do you still think its only banter ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mayhill tonight on 20:36 - May 26 with 1657 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 20:30 - May 26 by Boundy

Banter is simply a euphomism for evil or sinister agenda.

Over the years ,ive seen much abuse couched in terms of being banter .

I can only repeat nobody has ever said anything untoward to my face ,with good reason.

People are basically cowards on the net which is evidenced by the pure hate,racism and bigotry we see.

Anyway,just four locked up .My God.

Mayhill tonight on 20:45 - May 26 with 1650 viewstrampie

Some times people bite off more than they chew, they can on occasion pick on the wrong innocent person and then pay the price, big time pay the price in fact, but unfortunately English law often supports the baddies.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mayhill tonight on 21:17 - May 26 with 1642 viewscontroversial_jack

Mayhill tonight on 20:30 - May 26 by Boundy

No, course not, but what was said on here after the event was banter.
Mayhill tonight on 21:29 - May 26 with 1640 viewspencoedjack

Mayhill tonight on 13:36 - May 23 by Jack59

Sadly things that would have had the whole pub laughing up to 20 years ago, don't have the same effect anymore. It made me laugh, and I've got friends who grew up in Townhill/Mayhill who would also find it funny.
I used to be out alsout 5 nights a week for over 30 years, and when I recall opening pub doors in those times, I get vivid memories of the strong smell of smoke and beer, but also the loud laughter that would be coming from various parts of the pub. What a dreadful loss it is to the whole of society that people should end up deprived of this outlet.
The experts say laughter is excellent for your health, but unfortunately most of the country has been bullied or indoctrinated away from multiple sources of humour.
I really don't know what is allowed to be funny anymore. Oh well, I've had my fabulous times, the miserable world that's developing must be endured by future generations. .

Top post.
Mayhill tonight on 23:22 - May 26 with 1582 viewsraynor94

After watching that video on the news tonight, surely heads have to roll within the police.

And the call handler was a total disgrace, the sounds of the children crying was horrific.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mayhill tonight on 09:40 - May 27 with 1525 viewscontroversial_jack

Mayhill tonight on 23:22 - May 26 by raynor94

After watching that video on the news tonight, surely heads have to roll within the police.

And the call handler was a total disgrace, the sounds of the children crying was horrific.

i'm not sure what else the handler could have done. She would have been typing in the details as she talked.If the police were slow, it's hardly her fault
Mayhill tonight on 11:01 - May 27 with 1487 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 09:40 - May 27 by controversial_jack

i'm not sure what else the handler could have done. She would have been typing in the details as she talked.If the police were slow, it's hardly her fault

Trust me, calls were handled by police officers who knew both the area and its officers .

Total civilianisation of control rooms ,to save money,no ther reason ,wasn’t a great idea .

Mayhill tonight on 16:30 - May 27 with 1427 viewsYrAlarch

Mayhill tonight on 11:01 - May 27 by onehunglow

Trust me, calls were handled by police officers who knew both the area and its officers .

Total civilianisation of control rooms ,to save money,no ther reason ,wasn’t a great idea .

Why?
Mayhill tonight on 18:49 - May 27 with 1399 views1983

Some sort of inquiry has to be made into this shambles?
People in Swansea especially that area need to be contacting the police complaints commission along with the councillors & MPs....surely ?

Mayhill tonight on 20:24 - May 27 with 1345 viewsonehunglow

And if SWP had gone in banzai smashing the farkers,this site would be full of anti police crap. They really cannot win.

Alarch. Why? If you can't work it out ,you're simply on another planet to me

Mayhill tonight on 21:06 - May 27 with 1318 viewsYrAlarch

Mayhill tonight on 20:24 - May 27 by onehunglow

And if SWP had gone in banzai smashing the farkers,this site would be full of anti police crap. They really cannot win.

Ok. I'll put it another way. I understand the financial implicatiion, but why was it not a good idea to civilianise police control rooms? I am simply asking for you to explain your viewpoint, given your policing experience.
Mayhill tonight on 21:26 - May 27 with 1308 viewsangryjack

No just go in and do their job protecting instead of running away..start pulling people out put them in vans and a lot of the kids would soon disperse ...thing is a lot of these police haven't got no backbone unless they are the ones doing the bullying
Mayhill tonight on 09:04 - May 28 with 1239 viewscontroversial_jack

This isn't 1984!
Mayhill tonight on 10:54 - May 28 with 1217 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 09:04 - May 28 by controversial_jack

This isn't 1984!

Why wanted happened in 84 ? I think you'll fine society in general is more violent now , meet force with equal if not more force wins the day

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mayhill tonight on 11:58 - May 28 with 1195 views1983

Mayhill tonight on 21:26 - May 27 by angryjack

No just go in and do their job protecting instead of running away..start pulling people out put them in vans and a lot of the kids would soon disperse ...thing is a lot of these police haven't got no backbone unless they are the ones doing the bullying

This in buckets! They didn't give a rats @rse about the poor people hiding sh1tting themselves in thier houses,that's the one place your supposed to feel safe

Mayhill tonight on 12:30 - May 28 with 1184 viewsonehunglow

Punishments!.
Nah,we really have moved away from that.
They are under-privileged,dysfunctional,broken children,living in poverty. They will have an army of helpers to rehabilitate them and to bring them back into society.

Innit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024