Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44525 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 4 with 2724 viewswestwalesed

7 years.

The truth is we are a tired club.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 4 with 2721 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The thing that angered me the most all half was watching Naughton jog back, if you could even call it a jog, when we lost the ball. They attacked down his empty side and it was only because of a woeful pass their player didn't have a free shot on goal against Fabianski.

The man is a disgrace, a coward and it is sickening he has it so easy at our club.

Yeah I saw that, had a look of meh can't be arsed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 2708 viewswhoflungdung

Indeed Dwight as is Fernandez

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 2713 viewsnierika

Do we have anyone on the bench that has practiced PUTTING A FCUKING CORNER OR FREE KICK IN FRONT OF THE FACE OF GOAL?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 2674 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 4 by westwalesed

7 years.

The truth is we are a tired club.

The longer we've stayed up, the harder it's got.

We've sold when value is high, but our transfer business is patchy at best. One or two gems amongst a lot of rubbish. This season was just abysmal planning.
N/A. on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 2640 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The thing that angered me the most all half was watching Naughton jog back, if you could even call it a jog, when we lost the ball. They attacked down his empty side and it was only because of a woeful pass their player didn't have a free shot on goal against Fabianski.

The man is a disgrace, a coward and it is sickening he has it so easy at our club.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:49]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 4 with 2602 viewslabrax

Paul Clement's side have registered 20 shots on target in their opening 10 Premier League games. Only three sides have recorded lower totals at this stage since 2006: Sunderland in 2012, Aston Villa in 2014 and Burnley in 2016.

1 shot in the first half, wtf is going on?? Sort it out Clements or Fuc* off with HJ

Codfish

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 2567 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

It is hard to take that the majority of our attacks have broken down due to wayward passes from players who are under no presure at all.
What the hell is wrong with them?

Desperation a lot of it. Tammy has to check his runs time and time again. And the he gets frustrated and goes looking for the ball out wide when we've already got players out there. Then there's no one in the middle when an aimless cross comes in, although more often than not they're over hit. Ayew and Tammy look like they hate each other.

We're a total mess on the ball. We're not much better off it either which is a worry as this was PC's strength.

Seriously lacking confidence. Something's wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 2560 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 2565 viewsishootpeople

I bought 12 bottles of Coors to watch the game today feeling positive - I'm halfway through the first one feeling drowsy.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 2552 viewsdickythorpe

Phil Thompson looks bored silly on Soccer Saturday with our game.

Ratcliffe is trying to be constructive on radio Wales but he can tell we haven't the tools for the job.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 4 with 2466 viewsSmellyplumz

So who goes on as striker now? Socks?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 2351 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am getting pee'd of again with the Reffing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 2342 viewsJack123

Brighton are shit.. come on FFS!

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 4 with 2304 viewslondonlisa2001

Get Carroll off the bloody pitch.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 4 with 2296 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jesus.
Carroll off and Narsingh on.
Mesa must be absolutely fuming.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 4 with 2274 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Get Carroll off the bloody pitch.

Thank God for that.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 4 with 2274 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

I am getting pee'd of again with the Reffing.

The commentator on my stream is really getting on my tit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 4 with 2241 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Jesus.
Carroll off and Narsingh on.
Mesa must be absolutely fuming.

Ki did a tremendous job linking attack and defence last week. Forcing him to play as a 3rd centre back this week is baffling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 4 with 2227 viewsphact0rri

Really feels like the day is not going our way... hard to keep positive with this turnout.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 4 with 2201 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki did a tremendous job linking attack and defence last week. Forcing him to play as a 3rd centre back this week is baffling.

I agree. Did I just say that Doc?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 4 with 2139 viewsBournedore

Tammy our best player on one leg.
N/A. on 16:23 - Nov 4 with 2085 viewsHuw57

N/A.

N/A. on 16:25 - Nov 4 with 2013 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 4 with 2008 viewslonglostjack

Jordan not the best nr. 10 in the world.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024