Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44523 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 4 with 3171 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

I have got to the point that i have to laugh at this situation now, it has just got so bad.

Honestly, mistake after mistake after mistake in board room..........has now infused into the team. All of us could see the painfully obvious...

That if you kept saying the same thing over and over for 7 seasons that you would have to be right in the end?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 16:40]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 4 with 3153 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge and McBurnie on...

Laugh or cry?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 3133 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

It's getting worse. Who the fück thought he was SEVENTEEN FÛCKING MILLION???

Answers on a postcard...

That bloody American money ball prat is my guess.
N/A. on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 3114 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:49]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 3097 viewsKinsey

These free kicks are on purpose yeah???
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3074 viewsishootpeople

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

He went to Harvard don't you know...

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3070 viewswhoflungdung

Great servant s first pass is to the opposition

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3061 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Take a look at some of the things he posts about, Lisa. The man is a buffoon.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/altmandaniel/

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3068 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 4 by Shonky

That if you kept saying the same thing over and over for 7 seasons that you would have to be right in the end?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 16:40]

Yeah because it's msgicdaps fault innit. Daps is spot on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3056 viewsphact0rri

seeing these free kicks I'd be be sending in the letter myself if I was PC.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 3055 viewsTom1912

The quality we had on set pieces last season is such a distant memory.

I've never seen PL footballers so bad at set pieces
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 4 with 3020 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

To mow the lawn?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 4 with 3000 viewsakajack

Clement then on the big screen, embarrassing
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 4 with 2977 viewsMrSwerve

Clem's lost it. You can see his frustration. We are diabolical.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 4 with 2976 viewswestwalesed

Never heard such frustration in the Liberty..............fans turning in each other etc

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 4 with 2951 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

Yeah because it's msgicdaps fault innit. Daps is spot on.

Everything as a source to its eventual downfall.........sorry for harping on about it at source.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 4 with 2923 viewswhoflungdung

Fans turn in on here all the time

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 4 with 2884 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

And Diane Abbott went to Cambridge but I wouldn't want her in charge of transfers.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 4 with 2856 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 4 by westwalesed

Never heard such frustration in the Liberty..............fans turning in each other etc

This has to be the lowest point since our Premier League era. Even Bob Bradley's football is more entertaining.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 4 with 2849 viewsishootpeople

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

And Diane Abbott went to Cambridge but I wouldn't want her in charge of transfers.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 4 with 2848 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Fans turn in on here all the time

True.

When you have a group of happy clappers and another group of realists............it will happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 4 with 2817 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tammy in tears of frustration.
N/A. on 16:48 - Nov 4 with 2747 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:49]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 4 with 2744 viewsishootpeople

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Are we the only club in the PL to use a "money ball" approach?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 4 with 2678 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not our day, perfect chance off the Bar.
says it all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024