Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44524 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 4 with 3232 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

True.

When you have a group of happy clappers and another group of realists............it will happen.

To be fair, the players aren't as bad as they are demonstrating today. They're not world beaters admittedly but not as bad as this.

Something is seriously wrong behind the scenes and if it's not sorted immediately (and even if it is to be honest) we're going down, down, down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 4 with 3230 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

Sam Clucas is worth...Sam Clucas is... Sam is...Sam Clucas is worth umm £17million.

Really? How do you come to that figure?

Sorry I meant umm - one hundred thousand.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 4 with 3222 viewsTheKirkyLife

And we're in the relegation zone. Bournemouth win.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 4 with 3221 viewsdickythorpe

Ki is crap.

Fab up for the corner!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 3183 viewsswan65split

Last time i seen a swans team play like this was in Div 4 .......we are fooked big time.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 3180 viewsishootpeople

Mike Dean realised he'd f*cked up then, he was always going to blow the whistle as soon as the ball hit the box.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 3124 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm absolutely certain Ki did that on purpose to get rid of Clement.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 3100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That will put us firmly in the relegation Zone.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 3111 viewsishootpeople

Tonight should be fun on here...
N/A. on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 3092 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Not our day, perfect chance off the Bar.
says it all.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:49]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 4 with 3093 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 4 by swan65split

Last time i seen a swans team play like this was in Div 4 .......we are fooked big time.

You're not wrong.

This is our last season for one hell of a long time I reckon.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 4 with 3059 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm absolutely certain Ki did that on purpose to get rid of Clement.

I know, it's so obvious mate.

Like I said, it's passive resistance. But either way, it gets him out.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 4 with 3031 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 4 by union_jack

You're not wrong.

This is our last season for one hell of a long time I reckon.

I reckon Tammy's reaction at the end there shows that PC is gone.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 4 with 3002 viewsishootpeople

N/A. on 16:52 - Nov 4 by Huw57

N/A.

Exactly.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 4 with 2983 viewsnierika

And Bournemouth scores in extra time to put us in relegation zone! Great effort lads!
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 4 with 2961 viewsphact0rri

So many just unlucky bits today. But it doesn't excuse the mind numbingly awful free kicks the poor defending and the lack of any creativity. As much as personel as anything... but Clement has got to be considering his options at the minute. Everything from top to bottom asks more questions than giving answers.

Brighton were not pulling up trees today. Neither team looked on the mark at all today. these are matches we need to be winning, even on a bad day at the office.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 4 with 2968 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 16:07 - Nov 4 by Huw57

N/A.

No
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 4 with 2837 viewsJackDownUnder

What a pile of crap manager should fall on his sword or be run out of town. We dont deserve to be in the prem based on that performance. The skills are there the players look like the individual confidence has been sucked out of them as if they have forgotten how to play and enjoy themselves thats got to be down to management alone.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 4 with 2784 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

It's getting worse. Who the fück thought he was SEVENTEEN FÛCKING MILLION???

Answers on a postcard...

Pinnochio, Clucas was in his little black book long before Clement got here

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:07 - Nov 4 with 2717 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

Are we the only club in the PL to use a "money ball" approach?

No, but the idea behind this is you generally pick the right people to do the job. Reading between the lines with Loyal's posts on every assumes mr moneyball identifies using stats and as we have a non existent scouting team Gonzo chats to agents and we take a punt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 2655 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 4 by theloneranger

Pinnochio, Clucas was in his little black book long before Clement got here

Is the correct answer.

It started with Emnes and N'Gog and the useless cûnt is still at it...
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 4 with 2608 viewsPonty_Jack

He has to be sacked this evening. In the bottom 3. Sounded awful on the radio. Come home Cookie otherwise we'll need fooking snookers by Xmas. Utter shite. The whole board needs to feck off too.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:21 - Nov 4 with 2469 viewsswanaway

Has to be the worst of our many home defeats. Brighton offered little, Fab barely made a save, not sure where we go from here apart from down if this carries on.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 2268 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home and that has to be the worst Swans performance I've seen in recent times. We have a good keeper, a promising kid, a few who might get into lower half EPL teams and a glut of Championship journeymen. I think we may well be adrift by the January window. I'd say change the manager, but I think it is our management model (and our DoF) that is the problem. It was truly amazing to see us pin our hopes on Routs and Ollie as subs in a must-win game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:57 - Nov 4 with 2167 viewsGully

Thanks for a comfortable 3pts.

I must say you were one of the worse teams I've seen in a very long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024