Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44522 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 4 with 3234 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

Jordan not the best nr. 10 in the world.

He must have thought his agent was playing a joke when he rang him last January telling him a Premier League club had made a bid for him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 4 with 3197 viewsishootpeople

Jesus Christ - probably the worst freekick I've ever seen.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:29 - Nov 4 with 3158 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

Jordan not the best nr. 10 in the world.

Ayew's descision making today has been awful. The only bright spark for me is Dyer.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 3141 viewsA_Fans_Dad

All they have to do is fall over to get a free kick.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 3144 viewsishootpeople

FFS stop Clucas from taking the freekicks!
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 3126 viewsDanWelsh86

Just put the ball into the box and attack it.

It's that simple.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 3118 viewsKinsey

Everyone is losing their heads now.

Clucas. Learn how to take a set piece!
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 3117 viewsSmellyplumz

Record signing mind!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 3110 viewsishootpeople

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:29 - Nov 4 by jojaca

Ayew's descision making today has been awful. The only bright spark for me is Dyer.

Tammy has been pretty good for me too
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 3090 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:29 - Nov 4 by jojaca

Today? He does it every week. He makes sure to take 5 unneeded touches before proceeding with whatever he plans to do. He cost us a 2-0 lead last week doing the same thing.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 3066 viewsDanWelsh86

Surely they're taking freekicks like this to sack Clement?

Like a passive resistance thing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 4 with 3048 viewsMrSwerve

What an utterly toxic atmosphere at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 4 with 3045 viewsnierika

You could pull a drunk fan out of the stands that could put in a better free kick than Clucas
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 4 with 3014 viewsTom1912

How the f*ck did we pay £16m for Clucas.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 4 with 2999 viewsphact0rri

I don't get how there is no free kick plan at all.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 4 with 2985 viewslonglostjack

Get forward Ki FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 2955 viewswhoflungdung

Worst so far?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 2933 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 4 by phact0rri

I don't get how there is no free kick plan at all.

We need a player who is good at set pieces...

oh.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 2923 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

Get forward Ki FFS

He's clearly under instruction to sit where he is.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 4 with 2888 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 4 by MrSwerve

We need a player who is good at set pieces...

oh.

Res be mad at that!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 4 with 2867 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

Jesus Christ - probably the worst freekick I've ever seen.

It's getting worse. Who the fück thought he was SEVENTEEN FÛCKING MILLION???

Answers on a postcard...
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 4 with 2821 viewsTheKirkyLife

At this point I offer this as a counter argument to those still deluded - what do we have to lose by sacking the manager? Getting a worse one? Right now we're getting relegated so it wouldn't matter much.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 4 with 2758 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 4 by WarwickHunt

It's getting worse. Who the fück thought he was SEVENTEEN FÛCKING MILLION???

Answers on a postcard...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/altmandaniel/

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 4 with 2749 viewsmagicdaps10

I have got to the point that i have to laugh at this situation now, it has just got so bad.

Honestly, mistake after mistake after mistake in board room..........has now infused into the team. All of us could see the painfully obvious...

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 4 with 2700 viewsishootpeople

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 4 by TheKirkyLife

At this point I offer this as a counter argument to those still deluded - what do we have to lose by sacking the manager? Getting a worse one? Right now we're getting relegated so it wouldn't matter much.

The only way we'll get a worse manager is if we re-hire Blob Badley... and I wouldn't put it past us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024