Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 44800 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 00:28 - Nov 3 with 3744 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 2 by TNT

Another one of the really memorable games / results over the years. Got back to Swansea late (due to it being a midweek game) and walked about nine miles back to my parents' house - my ol' man was leaving for work as I was getting in and heading for bed!

Back down to earth a few days later. But it was still a hell of day!

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 07:49 - Nov 3 with 3654 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 00:28 - Nov 3 by Garyjack

Regis looked hell of a player!

Who was the two Swans centre halves that day?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 7:53]
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 08:10 - Nov 3 with 3638 viewsswansea68

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 07:49 - Nov 3 by 34dfgdf54

Colin Irwin and rajkovic I would say
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 3 with 3590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 1 by oldcob

Kevin?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:09 - Nov 3 with 3549 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 00:28 - Nov 3 by Garyjack

We hate Crossroads and we hate Crossroads...
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:17 - Nov 3 with 3538 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 2 by Legend83

If he goes 4 at the back I expect Grandad Rangel to come in at RB and Naughton to switch to LB.

Or Fer!!

I'd be bringing in Aaron Lewis at RB and switching Naughton to LB.

RAngel is injured.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:35 - Nov 3 with 3526 viewsairedale

Naughton at RB and Clucas at LB?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 11:07 - Nov 3 with 3498 viewsPapaLazarou

Hopefully he'll give one of the youth team fullbacks a place on the bench. It was the making of Ben Davies being plunged in at the deep end.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 11:32 - Nov 3 with 3476 viewsLegend83

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:35 - Nov 3 by airedale

Naughton at RB and Clucas at LB?

Christ no, hopefully the 'Clucas in a defensive position' experiment is over after his performance against Arsenal.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 11:42 - Nov 3 with 3466 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 07:49 - Nov 3 by 34dfgdf54

Looked even better when you don't bother to mark him.

I remember thinking thatwe were pretty unlucky that day. I'd had a few mind you. That team was so great compared with today's pampered wa*kers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 3 with 3337 viewsProfessor

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Weddos fan then Brynnie?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 3 with 3263 viewsJackfath

Swans to win.
2-1.
Lump on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 3 with 3199 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 11:32 - Nov 3 by Legend83

Christ no, hopefully the 'Clucas in a defensive position' experiment is over after his performance against Arsenal.

Just what was wrong with his performance against Arsenal?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 3 with 3190 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 3 by Jackfath

Swans to win.
2-1.
Lump on.

I do so bloody hope so Fath. We need this one.

Depressingly it seems to have been the same old song for a long long time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 3 with 3181 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 3 by monmouth

I do so bloody hope so Fath. We need this one.

Depressingly it seems to have been the same old song for a long long time.

Chin up. Keep the faith my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 3 with 3052 viewsjack2jack

Tammy will score.
We will win.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 21:48 - Nov 3 with 3006 viewsTNT

Dai Davies was crap 1 game in every 2, and we 'had' won at Brighton earlier in the week mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 23:37 - Nov 3 with 2912 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:17 - Nov 3 by Joe_bradshaw

RAngel is injured.

No f ucking way!! 😲 I'm shocked 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 00:54 - Nov 4 with 2886 viewsLeonWasGod

Wouldn't be surprised by 1-2, with a hostile crowd to boot. Hope not of course.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 05:20 - Nov 4 with 2822 viewsHighjack

Just want to see a bit of effort, tempo and a move away from playing like it's a training game at walking pace.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 05:40 - Nov 4 with 2815 viewsZut_Alors

Think we need to mix it up. Would love to see this lineup and really have a go from the off.

Fab
Naughton Fede Mawson Clucas
Leon Tom C
Dyer Ki Ayew
Tammy
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 06:50 - Nov 4 with 2796 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 05:40 - Nov 4 by Zut_Alors

Think we need to mix it up. Would love to see this lineup and really have a go from the off.

Fab
Leon Tom C
Dyer Ki Ayew
Tammy

Would love to see that line up but with Mesa coming in for Leon or Carroll, however I can't see much past a 4-3-3 or 5-3-2 formation wise today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 07:21 - Nov 4 with 2784 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 05:20 - Nov 4 by Highjack

Just want to see a bit of effort, tempo and a move away from playing like it's a training game at walking pace.

and a win.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 08:16 - Nov 4 with 2741 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 06:50 - Nov 4 by KGriz16

Would love to see that line up but with Mesa coming in for Leon or Carroll, however I can't see much past a 4-3-3 or 5-3-2 formation wise today.

I think I’d stick with 3-5-2. Need a system where we can play two up front because I don’t think we have the midfielders to make runs off a loneman and support.

.....................Fab....................
.......Mawson....VDH.......Fede.......
Naughts............................Clucas
..........Ki........Mesa.....Fer...........
..............Ayew.....Tammy.............

That’s assuming Bony isn’t fit. That side is never going to be picked mind you, but the system should be similar I think
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 8:57]
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:01 - Nov 4 with 2657 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 05:40 - Nov 4 by Zut_Alors

Fab
Leon Tom C
Dyer Ki Ayew
Tammy

Bl**dy hell - I hope not!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024